©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Getting ready for --yep legs. lost a great friend thursday.
can't let the greif get me. He would be pissed if I did. posted a few of his fun songs in metal. If you have a dream prsue it. life is short . make it yours.
Glad youb guys are doingf what you are doing.trying to come back in to the fold. Big thanks to brother IB. Thanks for letting me blubber brother...
bout togo get these batons sore.. Hellbillys wheels got me wanting to regain my own.. Be back here later.. THX T.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
can't let the greif get me. He would be pissed if I did. posted a few of his fun songs in metal. If you have a dream prsue it. life is short . make it yours.
Glad youb guys are doingf what you are doing.trying to come back in to the fold. Big thanks to brother IB. Thanks for letting me blubber brother...
bout togo get these batons sore.. Hellbillys wheels got me wanting to regain my own.. Be back here later.. THX T.

Sorry for your loss brother... Tear those wheels up. I am hitting legs today too.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Condolences brother, very sorry for your loss. Hope you find strength in the iron.
G.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn Grim, your arm session sounds exactly like what I did yesterday too, even the behind the back wrist curls. I did cable curls instead of barbell curls though, that's it.

Turbo, very sorry to hear about your friend. Life goes so fast. Live each day we have. I think as we get older, this becomes clearer.

Today is rest day. Wife and I hit Whole Foods for some Labor day goodies. I ended up eating a SECOND breakfast while we were there. Could not resist the good smell. French toast, potatoes and bacon and sausage. Is that diet food?

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol brick i love whole foods..funny
Ok back day was yesterday..tore it up brothers.. chins to hammerstrength back machines.to smithmachine suitcase rows
To cable rows , close grip high pulls , rack chins till i had back cramps feeling good.. Then on to dumbell seated behind neck shrugs ..smith shrugs..and finished off with hammer strength standing shrugs to set my posture of wings.lol.. not really but i was pretty pumped from the mass rep sessions im currently doing.
Hey T i got u anytime. Shit like that cant be left sitting in ones brain alone and i or anyone hear can say that..You know i hype about the single life but ill be dam not having a real person to talk to about ANYTHING can grow on you..
Today my rides in the shop so its neighbor hood cardio walk day..maybe i can yogi bear an eat from a neighbor. Have a great Sat and sunday wheels will be tortured.my favorite day!. Ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well at this stage I would say today was a mini doozy.was nice had a nice guy and girl load and unload leg press for me. didnt ask they just came flying over said don't you dare lift with your upper body. Thats just cool shit. love me a real gym. Thanks for the well wishes guys . Had to snap out of it. My late friend would send a lightning bolt up my ass for wallowing in grief.
He was one of a kind . Sometimes the great ones are just here and gone quickly.looking forward to more and more gym time. healing like a champ.
. oooh boy i'm gonna be sore later. Ahhhhh yeahhhhh, thats the shit!!!
Thx, T.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I couldn't get on here to post yesterday...

I hit chest and shoulders with some awesome intensity. Strength was up and I really cranked out my sets. One of my new favorite chest exercises is the super slow constant tension incline BB press. Bringing it down to about a half inch off my chest and pulsing it up controlled then taking a 5 second or so negative. When you rack it your chest just feels so swole.

Shoulders went well. Using MD training it seems the shape of my shoulders had dramatically improved. Much more round and the tie in to the tricep looks great.

Today was back... It was a row day heavy, heavy rows and then worked some traps.

Heading out with the lady to a wine bar and she wants some gourmet chocolates..so of course I'll have some of that haha

We found this healthy version of chicken cordon bleu we are going to make later. If it comes out good I'll post the recipe up later this weekend.

I like the idea of posting some playlists...lately I've been digging 5 finger death punch and Device. Check them out. Another classic favorite of Jay-z and linkin park on the grey album.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Chest Friday, full body with the Mrs yesterday, then 90 minutes of "deep tissue massage" for her last night. Thanks tadalafil...

Hope you guys are all enjoying the weekend!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Chillin with the grand daughter. Legs got a bit sore. Happy.
Well Big E did not get the card Just a cunt hair away. Did win superheavies +35
and Should have got the overall but hey it was out east.. Took 3rd mens shw
open. Bested dusty henshaw and many guys in a stacked class.
Still really nice placings at the North Americans. BBoy looked bad ass. Thich as a brick(like that one eh brickster?). Thought he had page in open heavies.
Anyway looking forward to getting back up to speed.. Have a safe and happy holiday.. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I do like that Turbo!

Hit legs today. It was a good one too. Must be the French toast and bacon I had yesterday. Maybe I am on to a new training secret? Let's keep this one under our hat until I do some more research.

Last edited:

caladin

Sep 1, 2013
So Cal
I punished my legs and chest! Seems the stim was working overtime.

My daughter laughed at me when we went shopping and I did the stumble walk in the store.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Caladin, glad you jumped in! Going down the stairs is the worst for me after a good leg day.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well long night with mrs ib. 5am. But get this. 10 am rolls in..ib headed to gym..double straight espresso..angel dust stim drink and hit the legs baby... 2.5 hours of slow going high rep..blood pooling ass knotting hammy blowin session followed by foam to ass leg manipulation followed by an unconscious state of 15 min in a dry sauna so i could sweat out mrs ib juice. Yeah i did.. the hut was open so i had to investigate her..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Walked outside after a great back workout today only to see its raining with no end in sight. Rode the Hog home anyway. Arrived home soaked all the way through.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Took the last three days off to focus on some things and had some work done on my back. I'll get back to the grind on Wednesday. Back to hovering around 210lbs and ready to hit the weights again. Sorry to hear about your friend T.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Turbo... sorry to hear about your friend. I haven't been the gym that much recently as letting my body rest in preparation of what's ahead :) 2moro will be legs and lots of slow reps... 5-10 sec negatives and lots of torture. I find the slow reps are a great way to get the intensity without lifting big weights. The big weights will start in a few weeks. Really great thread going here and I will start posting when I can :)