©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Great weekend... Just relaxed today with my girl. I cooked breakfast and we went for a walk. She wants to start adding more muscle so i was helping her out and gave her some ideas to play with to target the areas she wants to focus on by hitting them twice a week...

Got me some chest, shoulders and tris in the AM. Let's start this week off right

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Killing the AM workouts my brothers of iron!!!

I don't want to be doing legs on Saturdays anymore so I'm going to have to mix things around this week.

Anyway, today was chest, shoulders and tris:

Low Incline Neutral grip DB press (15-20rp): 11+5+3
Scoop Fly Widowmaker: 21 reps
Nautilus Plate Loaded Shoulder Press: (15-20RP): 10+4+2
Side Lateral Descending Widowmaker: 20 reps
Decline Smith Close grip bench (15-20RP): 10+5+3
O/H Triceps Extension Widowmaker: 19 reps

This week at work is going to be hell and I start classes up tonight. Last semester!!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
PT this morning follwed by yep, legs. Added a little more volume and wt.
Was close to a doozy as i can get right now. MY son is back training with me
with his freaky endurance. I too had a great weekend. Starting to get my garage together for a pure iron room. Some PT and just old school work pieces. Looking for a silver face era sansui or pioneer big watt receiver. I''ll add some highend vintage speakers as well. That will be the sound of do not disturb - training! here in my hood.
Shoulder getting better by the day. Brick how's your shpoulder coming?
Is it true IB choked on a sweet potato? J/K starting to feel human again.
Hoping to be training full tilt by holidays. AA maybe when I'm feeling my oats
later this winter we can hook up a session.. I come to motown and train then you come to chi and train. That'd be sweet.. All Have a great day. Sox game tonight for me and the family. Not sure what team will be kicking their asses tonight... THX T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
PT this morning follwed by yep, legs. Added a little more volume and wt.
Was close to a doozy as i can get right now. MY son is back training with me
with his freaky endurance. I too had a great weekend. Starting to get my garage together for a pure iron room. Some PT and just old school work pieces. Looking for a silver face era sansui or pioneer big watt receiver. I''ll add some highend vintage speakers as well. That will be the sound of do not disturb - training! here in my hood.
Shoulder getting better by the day. Brick how's your shpoulder coming?
Is it true IB choked on a sweet potato? J/K starting to feel human again.
Hoping to be training full tilt by holidays. AA maybe when I'm feeling my oats
later this winter we can hook up a session.. I come to motown and train then you come to chi and train. That'd be sweet.. All Have a great day. Sox game tonight for me and the family. Not sure what team will be kicking their asses tonight... THX T

Turbo, I just have dieselville as a stupid location. I'm in baltimore haha

any of you fuckers wanna come out this way hit me up. We'll have a doozy

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I have kin in carolinas so I get there now and then . Damn !Went to sox game last nite and they spanked the tigers .Was all ready for ya AA . Man what a gyp!
IB is under the weather so get better buddy... Brick is gonna hallucinate soon.
JK that will be a cool segment brickster. All you guys stay the course and have good day.... THX T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hehehe.... T- I'm doing good to remember anything anymore ha!
Just in from back. Nice! I feel better since I nailed it today vs. chest yesterday which suxed with the bum shoulder

IB, get better! Atom, sounds like you are on a roll, brother!

Can you imagine if we were all in the gym at the same time? Holy shit!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yeah Brick...I am rocking and rolling!

Hit Forearms, Bis and Back today. For some reason, when doing Rest-pause training I don't really feel chins, like hat deep, deep burn; it just isn't there for me....

So today went a little something like this:

BB reverse Curls (20-30RP): 14+6+3
Preacher Curls (15-20RP): 9+5+3
Shoulder Width Underhand Lat Pulldowns (15-20RP): 10+5+2
Meadows Rows: 5x8
Freemotion 1-arm v-pulldown widowmaker: 21reps
Seated cable rows wdowmaker: 20 reps
Spider Curl Widowmaker: 21 reps

The feeling of going to work with sick pump is awesome!!!!

Oh, and most of my carbs at this point are all liquid carbs.... Intra-workout I use Matt Porter's Muscle Intrusion with my EAAs and BCAAs, p[ost workout I drink HBCDs imediately after then again about an hour later at my desk while I am having some greek yogurt with fruit. Total is about 140g carbs for the day

Oh and I had to stop the slin... I don't want to be looking like a freak at work slamming tons and tons of food and I like what I am running now.

Oh so how about this...over the weekend my girlfriend and I were talking about bodybuilding and what not as she is considering it and she asked me how far I want to go....I told her I want to push as far as I can physically while maintaining my health. I told her what bodybuilding entails and that although I take every precaution to maintain my health, drugs are used and sometimes more are required. I told her this is how I was when you first met me, so just because it is part of my life does not change who I am or who you know. It just goes to show that not all people who use AAS are "roidheads" and we most guys are genuinely good people... She was like, you know what, I'm fine with that and support you in your goals, but the minute your health is at risk or the drugs change anything between us we are going to need to have to discuss what really matters.

I thought that was really cool of her to actually understand where I am coming from. I mean there is no way to hide what I do unless I am start acting really shady about it around her and I'm sure she would catch on. I would rather her know and understand what I am doing when she sees pins.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Where is everyone?

Legs this morning....

Seated calf raises: 3x10 (Done in DC fashion) ss w/ Cable crunches
Seated Leg Curls 4x12 ss w/ Decline reverse crunches
Two-Phase 45 degree GHR (20-30RP): 13+7+3
Close Stance Hack Squats: 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 and one widowmaker
Leg extensions Ascending/Descending partials: Did one full ROM set of 12 reps then 8 partials and kept increasing it 10 lbs until I could get any more partials then I did three drops and did as many partials as possible at each drop.

Legs are cooked as I sit at my desk.... It feels great to torch them up in the AM.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Where is everyone?

Legs this morning....

Seated calf raises: 3x10 (Done in DC fashion) ss w/ Cable crunches
Seated Leg Curls 4x12 ss w/ Decline reverse crunches
Two-Phase 45 degree GHR (20-30RP): 13+7+3
Close Stance Hack Squats: 1x10, 1x8, 2x6 and one widowmaker
Leg extensions Ascending/Descending partials: Did one full ROM set of 12 reps then 8 partials and kept increasing it 10 lbs until I could get any more partials then I did three drops and did as many partials as possible at each drop.

Legs are cooked as I sit at my desk.... It feels great to torch them up in the AM.

I'm alive just busy as hell.

Did chest and shoulders on monday and yesterday was off. I have back today.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I am still around as well... Hit chest this morning and have tomorrow off :) Going to change up my training next week and will have more excitement to post up

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No training today . Had my first day of active rehabb. Well I guess that counts a little as my upper body muscles have been dormant for a few months.
Legs tomorrow with cardio. IB is really under the weather. I think maybe it's starting to get better though. AA remember the saying whoever does the most things right for the longest wins.Guess you have us all beat. Cool.
Grim must be busy. HB when do we get to see those wheels diced up?
Talk with ya's soon. Thx T...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I am under the weather alright..Never got sick like this ever
Maybe the Taliban flu.. Grims under the weather too so i gotta see how he is..
Keep the iron pounding guys..ill be back soon i hope..being laid up w/90° record weather with no A/c is livin the dream.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB! Damn! Do you think it is the flu? I hope not. Get better brother.

I'm resting today. Back is sore, chest is sore. Can I call this a "rest and grow" day?
Planning on shoulders and traps tomorrow.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Great to see the crew back in here...

IB, get your sorry ass better...Don't make this midget throwdown on your yeti ass.

OH, checked my bodyfat at the gym this morning and it said 6.5%.... Nasty

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
No training today . Had my first day of active rehabb. Well I guess that counts a little as my upper body muscles have been dormant for a few months.
Legs tomorrow with cardio. IB is really under the weather. I think maybe it's starting to get better though. AA remember the saying whoever does the most things right for the longest wins.Guess you have us all beat. Cool.
Grim must be busy. HB when do we get to see those wheels diced up?
Talk with ya's soon. Thx T...

I will compete next year, I will have nothing to do except work and train while I await grad school admission. SO.. I am putting the size back on and plan to re-qualify for Nationals and get up there with the big boys.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im still out. Lol.. Nose is pouring ,extreme cough, and some inflammation at each tricep site both sides.. And today I feel bloated it's 90 degrees and to top it off I think I got bunk lasix online.
But I'm ok . Keep pounding iron guys, hit me a rep a two.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Arm day bitches. Gironda db swings smoked my delts.
Reverse grip bench on a smith machine, followed by plane jane alternating db curls.

IB feel better broski

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Today was special focus on Chest and delts...tomorrow will be back and Saturday will be arms. Sunday off and legs monday.

Incline DB Press (15-20rp): Went up 5lbs got 9+4+2
Incline Constant Tension BB Bench: 3x6
Scoop Fly Widowmaker: 19 reps - really tough after the constant tension press
Smith B/N Shoulder Press (15-20rp): 12+6+3 21reps crushed it
Superset of Rear Delt machine Flye 3x15 & Cable Upright Rows 3x12
Db Side Lateral Descending Widowmaker: 20 reps

Awesome pump and super happy with the increases in weights

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'll be heading in to the gym for legs shortly. Also starting my home active rehabb sets today. trying to follow it to the letter. Have not coome this far to
fuck it up. Have a great day you guys and I'll holler back later.
THX T