©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Thursday was back and biceps, went so hard that I had to call it a session after 45 minutes. Thought I was gonna tear a tendon. Friday I attempted to get chest and tris done in about 20 minutes. Went OK. Easy recovery, at least.

Legs today with the wife and another trainer at work. Should be epic. Setting up with TNE, dbol, slin, and a couple hundred grams of carbs and protein. What the hell, might as well throw in a Monster energy drink. Hehe.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday. Back to the salt mines tomorrow...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well well well
.home after some work in the yetty fields so had a few days off cardio rowed a boat couple times ..wrist curls with a zebco and straight rod for a couple 4 oz rainbows i ate the eyes out of.. worked my jaw with you know my bro T and we discussed traffic and rest stops. Got a three shades of grey tan from rubbin skin with a single mom who loved my trout.ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Wife is home sick, but I am planning on a chest workout today. She thought it was strep, but the test came back negative which is good for me!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Couple days I get an mri mra. I really miss the gym ... and some fucking decent sleep.Glad you guys are at it. by friday i'll know what my next few months will be. My wife woke up bitching about sweet potato got her throat sore. Must have been too hot off the grill. gotta be careful with them even when micro waved.. T.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Couple days I get an mri mra. I really miss the gym ... and some fucking decent sleep.Glad you guys are at it. by friday i'll know what my next few months will be. My wife woke up bitching about sweet potato got her throat sore. Must have been too hot off the grill. gotta be careful with them even when micro waved.. T.

Hey T,
Thats great to hear you are getting quick service on the shoulder because the quicker its fixed the better you will feel.. That sweet skin musta dried out causing the earitation as i get a complaint of also hitting the uvula with too small a bite..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just wanted to say i love you guys. :)

Getting back into training with my own little program now. I decided that I need to take this year off from competing to take care of my health and because I want to focus on grad school. Once I am done with school this winter I am going to get back on stage in 2014.

I have a pretty interesting training plan set up and I'm hoping to be able to get back into posting here daily about my workouts. It will be an interesting learning experience as I set it up to be damn brutal. How sick is that!?!?!

It takes the split set-up of the titan training program but adjusted to 5 days per week training. I am taking the concept of muscle rounds from titan training and am incorporating some of the principles of DC training and MD training on respective days that I designated for those techniques.

Happy to be back

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
No strep, quick MRIs, new training programs. Nice to hear from everybody!

Easy back day working a new girl at the gym. She's gonna be harder to catch than those trout.

Lots of good news and upbeat reports here on the training thread tonight. Love it!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Alright!!!! The brood is almost all back ..Atom great decisions become great advancements so i will be eager to hear tid bits on this training method you are currently under. Glad to hear your chatter.
Triple if this new client needs a sandwich i got a sweetpotato fully cooked but firm i can make her earn brutha..
Leg day had a pretty good session even though i was solo so only hit 305 for 8 on final workup sets on squats and ass to grass hacks.something about a spotter just standing near helps the lbs go up.but hey i was fatigued from ext..hammys..iso seated hammys front smith squats so i was toast after followed up by 405 calves on a hack sqt on 4x 6 pieca wood .
Got x gf drama so if i disappear call 911..shes off her rocker .just sayin
Ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a good chest workout yesterday... in spite of my shoulder. Today I am paying the price. Back later today. Maybe I will be pissed enough over the shoulder pains to hit new heights in the back workout. See you guys at the power rack after lunch?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just filling you in on last night's session...

Start with power for back, chest and shoulders using rep scheme (8,6,5,4,3) pyramiding weights up and holding a static at the end of the last rep of the last set.

Move to a circuit for legs. Close stance leg press, seated leg curls and leg press calf raises. Reps in the 12-15 range and did four circuits. On the last circuit I did partials after I completed all of my full reps.

Finish with drops sets for bis and tris using an isolation exercise. 4 drops shooting for 8-12 reps at each drop.

Felt great afterwards. Soaked in sweat, huffing and puffing and felt like my body was thrashed. I missed that so much.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Just filling you in on last night's session...

Start with power for back, chest and shoulders using rep scheme (8,6,5,4,3) pyramiding weights up and holding a static at the end of the last rep of the last set.

Move to a circuit for legs. Close stance leg press, seated leg curls and leg press calf raises. Reps in the 12-15 range and did four circuits. On the last circuit I did partials after I completed all of my full reps.

Finish with drops sets for bis and tris using an isolation exercise. 4 drops shooting for 8-12 reps at each drop.

Felt great afterwards. Soaked in sweat, huffing and puffing and felt like my body was thrashed. I missed that so much.

Sounds brutally fun!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a great back workout. Deads off the floor. Since my neck surgery two years ago, most of the time I have been doing rack reads. I think I want to concentrate on pulling off the floor again and see if I can get back some of the power I lost. Goals.

Make some noise in the gym brothers!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Chest day bruthas!! Had it in sync today and really got going hour in
to session where a group of us..young hs and me old skool were in a flat bench
incline bench , decline bench all dumbells and standing cable flys...you know it was dam fun because we had all sizes a kids hoppin bench to bench and of course ib hit the tne afterburners for some 105 db presses on his final round of 5 revolving sets..old skool won..but had fun..they wana do some new body part every session.. i need coach turbos help..lol..Speakin of T guys he needs like three bodies as he goes every which way to help everyone..Somehow i sneak in for some smack talk.lol.....

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Have I said how much I missed you guys? bro-love

Well this is what I have planned for tonight... Muscle Rounds a la Titan Training

Doing quads, hammies, calves and chest. Basically pick a weight you can get 8 reps with do 4 reps, rest 10 seconds, 4 reps, rest 10 seconds.....until you do 6 mini sets of 4 reps. That is one round. I'll do four rounds per bodypart then do 20 min HIIT on the elliptical.

This shit is gonna be fun

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
We missed you too Atom!
Now u just confused me ..lol..hey veteran cerebellums run sometime backwords and get confuses easy so i need..lol
You say pick a weight that u can do 8 reps with but only do 4 reps 4 reps x 6 sets..Set a sasquatch straight as this sounds very intrigueing..
Today i better take off and get some work done so hope everyone has a great day and we are in monsoon weather so i got rubbers on 24-7..ib