©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had an excellent gun workout this afternoon. I was in my groove and was throwing in some supersets. I was flying solo with Rammstein cranking in the pod. Not sure what was wrong with me but I love it LOL Might be the summer air.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Friday..now i can type.lol Well ive been doing forearm pin research with tne and
I think it caught up to me as doing arms was so fn sore i ruined what was a good day into crummy..mostly my left grip was on fire at belly area of the forearm muscle. (Im now going to study anatomy and muscle names which for some reason intrigues me.) I know ..odd.. well i muscle pained it thru and also may have met a new workout partner ill call horse for now as i spotted him in some 325 inclines ..i prayed my forearm on lift off would work..lol..anyway nice mello dude .firefighter..who i may let in my inner circle but im picky...So today im better but occured some personal issues i must attend to so today is some R& S ..rest and stress.. Have a great Saturday fellow gym junkies
Ib.

T now hes only temporary workout partner so lets not blow up ibs at&t line. ....

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Training today . just not the gym . Day off just gonna do high rep light switch
sets tonight. PTP extreme for fathers days ... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just back in from a chest workout. Turned out unexpectedly good. Even though my workout partner was out, I just charged through. Time to hit a couple protein shakes.

Hope you guys are having a good one.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
T why do have to rub it in?. Does that mean i need to get married for consistant ptp? Cause if i do we are all in wife beater tank tops as prenup agreement..
Sunday was going in for arm day to redo the bum tne forearm day but
ran into Jason who just grad from HS and since i was forgotten i put him thru holy hell leg day.. it worked cause he said today he was pissen blood from strained kidney or some shit..
Today i met up with horse and i let him shadow me on forearms ,trapps and kille ab workout ..hes got skills and now understands ib smack talk which is all in fun.. Nice dude still not in my inner circle like you guys.. T hes temporary so you are still my center point of circle...Bricks on your hip..lol. tuesday i better do more
work so gym can have a rest from me.. cat fight tonite. Dont ask..ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today. It was OK. Some days the lower spine feels old on those dead lifts. LOL

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Pullups, weighted dips (lots of each), cable chest work, cables for triceps. Hit it for an hour. Felt swole and focused thanks to TNE, slin, protein, and carbs before.

Followed up with more carbs, protein, and slin and kept the full feeling for hours.

Finally feeling like I'm making progress. Visible changes over the last week. Maybe it's the dbol. Lol.

Hope there's more action out there than we have in here...where is everyone? Good to see brick and ib checking in.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey hey hey...chest day Tuesday.. hit a little tne per pec and off to euphoria i went.. Great solid chest day and pushed the fitball to limit with 500 lbs flat benchin some 120 db for a final set of 3 . I feel so comfortable shoulder wise on a fit ball..You modern day trainers have any fit ball advice or am i just usin a gimmick..? I did one arm flat dumbbell presses holding only one db and my legs up and my obluques are cramped nice..
My bro T is doing personal issues and sends his love so ill share..He can fill you in later if he wants.. Today back day ..gonna run and check back later.Gotta call my bro now..kinda like senior citizen coffee talk but more about wild pussy..ib

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Leg day. All the regular stuff plus 5X50m sprints to finish it up. Only an hour, but felt like more.

Hope all is well with you, Turbo. All the rest of you have a great day, too. Train hard and do your best in everything.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Triple says sprints! We got a runner guys. I need to sprint in fact when u feel earth vibrate im doing it..
Hey T Life is so strange destination unknown,.. right? Guess singer?.lol

Back day today too much clen and forgot and added a stim ingredient to my workout drink so i was owled out eye wise.. had some great seated cable rows .some iso hammer strength high pull rows 215 a side till my shoulder cramped into my brain from clen..which i have now retired from due to extreme anxiety still to this minute..ok im bein a wussy...I get wv in here he knows how to use sears concrete weights.. ..T i need to chat.Brick musta been at desk or tanning..ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey guys . Sorry for my absence here at the "hangout". Thanks for the kind words . Just awnt to get back on track. Brickster I'm getting mra, mri, mra /Con wensday. hopefully surgury by the following wensday. Probably labrum repair and some other stuff too. Just want to get it over with. heal up then it will be on. Keep at it and i'll try to stop in all i can and say hi. Out of town for funeral two days then back by sunday. Train and eat well. .Thanks guys. Hope all you guys have great days and weekend coming. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Didn't train today brothers. Still fighting this sinus shit that started with a cold 2 weeks ago. Some days it makes me feel blah, dizzy and slightly nauseated. So.... back to the steroid nasal spray and decongestants. Hoping for shoulders tomorrow

Turbo, hang tough. If you are like me, when its time you are just ready to do it and get it over. Stay positive. Getting older ain't for pussies.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well well well..T we will keep order in play on the board so you do the needed things and ill send air way signals via the lunar skys ..No pilates tonight AGAIN and i think the only time i get planking in while laying lumber with a female associate is when your baby got back ring tone goes off so call me on a break.

Doosey shouldr day. Took it up a notch and really hit my rear delts hard today
Pretty much do as ebo does in his shoulder vid as warming up the delts all around before tossin up 90s on final set..Finished with smith seated overhead presses with a losey 225 but guys i was toasted ! Maybe take day off but when i get idle and bored mischef happens so gym is like my councelor class..
Keep it up guys..i gotta locate atom and will report back..ib