©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hell yeah Chris. When I grow a scruff I swear it adds 10yrs on my beautiful noggin of pure skin. I'm doing shoulders today but has to be dumbbell presses cause straight bar rack me quick. Wonder if T saw my broken heart smoke ring in the air ¿ c$

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today hard and heavy. Sweating like a mofo. Felt about half sick at the end. That means it was a good one, right??

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice one Brick! Wish it was hot here but all we have is some dam rain which is ruining my smoke signals profusely.
Shoulder day..best session i have had in a long long time .i think the last month of HIT for all my joints has actually done some good. Now for the pentosan i need to put on hold because the defense council for the lawsuit is sending me to
their dr so i need to ..you know.. bastards .they admit guilt and still this so o well
Miss my bro Turbo 4 sure..well and everyone else too ..peace guys ..ib c$

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Damn that takes me back! Good memories for me. I was young and no cares in the world.

I know it!! Crazy huh? When u listen to it you can apply it to other things not just a girl and i vision big city streets with with some guy (T) lol on his porch as the same girl goes every morning till he makes a move . Lol.. ( I was kid on the other porch doing same thing).

Ok back to gettin down and going after the iron.
Hittin legs again.. Why? Because my traps and neck got tne cramps from site pin dé traps .. Lol. My new research... Ok guys have a great day doing whatever and remember to hug a friend day.. Ib c$

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I don't have any close friends that do what we do. They don't even understand it.

I agree with you Atom, sometimes I feel as if you all (guys on these forums) are closer friends than my "real" friends! You understand why I need to lift heavy, eat big and make progressions.

I Understand! :yeahthat:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Triple, not familiar with that condition. I have had serious cervical issues so I am good for advice on C2-C6. Is this an impingement issue with dengerated discs?

Planning on chest today after a rest day yesterday.

It's a crushing of the brachial nerve in this case, but can also be the brachial artery, where it passes through the space between the muscles that support and move the head on their way to the arm.

Got it when I almost got my neck broken in a jiujitsu demonstration.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow triple.. Wez all a wreck.. I got to rally the group somehow ..
Did legs went pretty well on crappy sleep and work stress. Passed up squats for a leg press day worked up to 8 a side on my final for 8 after i did ext and hammys . Finished with Dumbell stiff deeds for a nice stretch and calves to end the session...Have a good nite glad all is ok as can be. Ib.
Bricks prob tanning ..Ts resting injury I think..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nothing today. Came out of my coma and ptp'd little pink panther into
her own coma. I'm trainging tomorrow. just not sure wjhat yet.
hope you guys are all good. Talk soon . volume all the way up on phone C.
Hermens hermits . Kinda like devo's grandads... T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I said "fuck it" today and trained anyway. Been babying my neck and shoulder, taking fish oil to reduce inflammation, magnesium to reduce muscle spasms, not eating foods that cause inflammation, all kinds of Shit. After a pathetic leg workout yesterday, I had enough.

When I had a client cancel, I just launched into an upper body workout. no pre-workout, no preparation, no warm-up. just went for it and got so pumped and felt like a goddamned monster king. People were actually commenting to me that I looked insane, both physically and mentally.

I guess we just have to get our fix sometimes.

Almost no spasms, I think I waited long enough and did some things right. Chalk one up for the good guys.

TT

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off yesterday... got shoulders coming up later today. Hope its one to brag about, but not feeling it yet…

Keep pushing brothers!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Shoulder workout turned out good. My partner was MIA, but I came alive and hit it hard. Not super heavy, but kept the pace fast and the burn going. Felt good about it.

You guys train today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heyyy T Welcome back Kotter..is that how u spell it? Lol
Glad you are back from behind ..Triple now dont be goin to crazy down there..but sometime u hit a good groove of pain block endorphins and shit happens
Glad to hear it! Brick is anyone else training ? For real.? Lol a sasquatch is in full mode of HIT training tne assited
Chest day..actually used a big fit ball as my bench for dumbell work and im amazed how pain free 90lbers went up
Anyone try or use one? Im kinda hooked for the time being..continued with decline straight bar nothin big 255 for 6 but good for a long arm yetty..
Did usual other movements for a good session..hope karma is in the air for all my injured bruthers! Peace guys!! Ib

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
The wife came to the gym and we trained hard again today. She is a great training partner. And I hooked her up with this ridiculously hot girl that trains her ass off and I've been eyeing for a bit...now they're gonna work out together and be friends and so on. Step one complete...

Feeling good even though we didn't use any fit balls. Those things scare the shit out of me when I have heavy weight in my hands. Just waiting for it to blow out or something.

Shoulders, arms again, upper back, abs. Was a real good session with great pumps and no pain. TNE definitely fuels the rage. Damn, I love that shit.

Glad some of the rest of you got some work in today, too.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I need to be part of step two Tripple. Lol
I had that fit ball supporting 268+180= 440 .lol.. I thought the same as I was laying and rolling it to my shoulder with dumbells in each hand. Thinkin.. WTF will I do to execute a perfect landing if this sob blows ..

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Been out of the gym since Monday... Did chest and back that day. Lot's of light 12 rep sets. So fucking boring...
I'm going to go in today and hammer out some HIT Mentzer style. Back and biceps I think... I'll post it in my log tonight.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Tri, just keep moving. Makes the time go faster. You'll get there brother.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning IB aa brick tt and tt chrisr116.. Got a liitel pre ex leg work in yesterday. hey better than sittining in the atrophy chair. Going in for some very careful arm work calves mid sec etc. few more days i find out the drill. Ed coan was showing where they generally go in for the labrum repair and it's around the back side of delt. won't know shit till mondays tests. So i might as well
shut the fuck up with what ifs and assume all will be fine. Was nice hearing coans words of hey that stuff is fixable . "You will be up to speed again soon".
Hey I don't generally do this but time and place for everything.
A few of you know IB and I are good friends outside the board.
Just a straight up good guy that i'm thankful to have as a friend.
Glad I have our tight little group of friends here too. This is probably one of the most active threads here on a consistant basis. Takes an old bastard like brick to come up with something this good. Ok load two newsongs to walkman .
Walk out in truck to gym report back later today. Everyone have a great day.
Thanks, T.....................

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
T proposed to me but i said lets check estrogen level bro.. I think we are twins but he got the short stick..... But seriously T would do anything for anyone as in all you guys here at Bricks club would too so I appreciate that.
Today is arm central. Gonna be good.. Back ltr.. Ib