©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok trying to be in the gym today. The household money hemmorage and
hassles coupled with the fucked up shoulder have me all out of wack.
Let me reread what I just wrote . Oh i'm compiling fucking excuses .
Some legit some just life. Hope to train and get my dorphins 2 -day..
Grouchy as fuck................... Well hopefully my brethren have good ones today. Thanks, T.............

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Hey fellas, I have been working some crazy hours and haven't been able to post much. Still hitting the iron though. Glad to see all of you are still keeping at it.

X

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey fellas, I have been working some crazy hours and haven't been able to post much. Still hitting the iron though. Glad to see all of you are still keeping at it.

X

I was wondering where the X went..? Glad u aren't cuffed an stuffed
working out on play yard 69 San Quentin bro...or busted up laying horizontal on a lazy boy. Oh yeah ..good to see u x did u miss me? Ib

Hey T don't let yourself get pulled every which way like I feel, why do we do it?

I'm on a day off as my sinus and brain hurt as my hammys yank down on my sciatica.. no sleep for crap but that's part of the game so I'll set the whine down and power thru moti style..have a good day fellas reach me on the 3707 if need.ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just wanted to say what's up fellas? Been MIA, bad week. Class started, stomach not working, wrecked my car... Need some time away for a bit

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm not training today either. Woke up with a sore throat feeling like shit.

Next week is going to be better brothers, keep the faith. Looks like life is throwing us some curve balls around here.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well i changed my mind as usual.bi /tri cardio day and my tite back was feeling decent till now and it's burns . Also got exercised induced migrane so I'm wondering why so doing some reasearch.
Hope brick and atom feel better and T hope u accomplished your mission today .weird weather out west. Ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I'm not training today either. Woke up with a sore throat feeling like shit.

Next week is going to be better brothers, keep the faith. Looks like life is throwing us some curve balls around here.

Brick, honestly, I'm going to take some time and just re-evaluate things in my life. I need some time to de-stress and re-focus.

I'm still going to train, but not like I have been. Just going to experiment with new things and not focus on my diet so much. I really want to spend some time fishing as I truly miss getting on the water.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Hey fellas,

Sad to see so much upheaval going on. I'm sure there's some kind of platitude that could be said here, but I won't be that cliche.

I do wish everybody the personal power to conquer their obstacles, though. I've been fighting to get back on top for a year and a half after a number of shitty situations and unfortunate events. My wife and my friends were there to help me keep my head up through that.

Please count me as a friend if you need one.

In other news, and in my typical way, I'm trying to find a training methodology that both works for my body and with my increasingly crazy schedule. Trying two-a-days. Two half-hour or less workouts targeting the same muscle groups, the morning one using larger, multi-joint movements and the evening one using more isolation movements.

Haven't been sore like this in a long time. Stupid slow cadences.

ONWARD!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Triple, look into the big beyond belief 2 a day program. I used that back when I did my first show as a teen. The frequency strips bodyfat like crazy and if you are eating well you'll add some quality size.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Triple, look into the big beyond belief 2 a day program. I used that back when I did my first show as a teen. The frequency strips bodyfat like crazy and if you are eating well you'll add some quality size.

Found it in PDF form...reading it now. Thanks, Atom.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Oh you are awake.. Good morning!. I'm going to train shortly . Don't know what i'm training but i'm training . 1st day of having my head screwed on kind of straight... Checkm back with some positives later hopefully... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
You guys do an extra 3 reps for me today. I have a nice summer cold. Hoping to feel better and train tomorrow.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Just finished thoroughly thrashing my legs in the gym. Hack Squats, Barbell squats, leg curls, etc. It was a very good workout. Stopped to gas up my Jeep Wrangler on the way home and got my foot hung up trying to get out...I couldn't lift it over the door jamb, felt like a stroke victim. I guess that means I did it right.

Eating 2 baked BBQ pork chops, a can of asparagus, and a potato for my post workout meal as I type this.

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Just finished second of a two-a-day chest and triceps workout. First was 45 minutes, second was about 30 with just over 2 hours between. Feel great, got a really good pump both times. It was actually fun both times, too. I remember now that it can be fun, not just torture.

Funny how a perspective shift can really change things.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Just finished second of a two-a-day chest and triceps workout. First was 45 minutes, second was about 30 with just over 2 hours between. Feel great, got a really good pump both times. It was actually fun both times, too. I remember now that it can be fun, not just torture.

Funny how a perspective shift can really change things.

Your right about that. I tend to get too serious sometimes on cycle. I look forward to my off cycle time a lot.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
T.. cool it ..some clocks run fast. Chris glad to see what a contest win can do.. Maybe the tripping is a sign for sharing ¿ lol
Triple better be more than me yapping on chef site. It is sunday.
Turbo and brick and Ib take a break we deserve it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Still fighting this damn cold! Work has me buried (no complaints). Tomorrow has to be better. Hoping to train then.