©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm stocking up on anabolics

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368147310018.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368147310018.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 27

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit shoulders today, lots of flies and lighter presses… volume

IB, I am curious about the pentosan? Do you know anybody that's used it? Been doing some life enhancing research.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dam what is this bricks cook house ? Lol..looks good u two thanks as I'trying to alter my Sasquatch hip curves and u post food..
Brick I'm about 60% ready to do some..I asked T but he's on this sabatocol out working not tending to me. Well u too....now i know its used in women for sore vagina muscle or some shit ..but also rebuildz joints ..so ignore the vagina ..
Will ask my nurse chik so she can say I'm nuts but if her vagina is sore I bet shed use it brah...patience..
Meanwhile ..sore from mma street issue but had a great bi/tri sesson and now my wrists are more sore..but hey gotta die trying right? Have a good night / day / whatever time it is..gonna see if I can hurt a vagina..ib

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
U guys hoard those recipes like my gramma hoards plastic containers.post that
At recipes u lazy bumms..triple is that some nuclear cooker ? Cuisinart ..aren't we cool....brah.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!! FOUND T RUN'n THIS FIT CAMP.
Said to tell everyone all is well and casseroles are killer!

Senior Fitness Exercises Online -- Chair Exercises for Older Adults - Island Style - YouTube

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
hahaha. nice IB.

and guys......quick freeze some of that grub and overnite it plz.

i huuungry

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
U guys hoard those recipes like my gramma hoards plastic containers.post that
At recipes u lazy bumms..triple is that some nuclear cooker ? Cuisinart ..aren't we cool....brah.

Yeah, best slow cooker on the market, IMO. Not that eexpensive, either, and leaves plenty of time for sex and other activities while food cooks.

Crushed a good kettlebell workout yesterday...leading a class and had to show em how it's done. Getting ready for a great summer and don't want any flab hanging around.

Yeah, I can post up some recipes. It's Mrs.Triple that takes care of most of my caloric needs, so I'll get them from her. I believe that one is from "paleo slow cooking" cookbook.

Enjoy the day, gentlemen!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Brickster I'm on the same mission with the joints as you are . Our bud IB
is like the research master. We'll talk. Man I'm glad to be home for the weekend.Trained in a great gym up in wis.. Ok leaving now for back.
Was going to rest a day but fuckit . It's on! check with ya's later..
T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Its Friday so that means the gun show in Bricktown. Went real nice.

Turbo, that sounds good. Information is power. I'm to the point of not leaving any stone unturned.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey guys!! How are we doing buddy ol pal..hope I put up your correct training vid T cause u know me and a computer..little short strokes sure mess things up sometimes..
So I did some HIT on my back today., joints and odd cramps or who knows what go up my neck and back of my head..anyone ever had that feel? Like a cramp or some shit..Im working on pento info so stay tuned. Thanks triple for any recipes now if I can find someone to cook it..ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Arms sometime today. Lot's of running around to do. Nice back w/o yesterday.
Check with ya's later.. Have a good one (or two if your IB) everyone.
T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
We should have an old guy workout convention at a gym somewhere and run all the kids out by outlifting them.

Kettlebells this am, squats plus assistance work later. Gonna start a new cycle here soon and hopefully make some significant strength progress along with another 15 lean pounds. With luck and hard work, a whole new set of PRs is on the way. Fuck being old...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey guys...been away for a few days. Still getting it done, but have just been running all over the place. A new girl I'm seeing lives a good bit away, so that's been tying me up. It's all good tho, as long as I get my time to train I'm a happy man.

I'm taking my mom out tonight for Mother's Day. She's in the medical field and no dummy when it comes to bodybuilding... Her response when she saw me, "You're on something..." I laughed.

Trained legs today... Freakin' can't walk now haha

Glad to see all you guys hitting it hard

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good to see you all puttin in your time with some punch to it.
good arm workout . Fast bi tri supersets. About 12 s sets .
off tomorrow.Eating good later . On the run for a while .
IB i'll be hollerin but it'll be late . Have to run up to the north side..
Thanks, T.........

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Man I ache everywhere . But I can't miss the gym so I went and did light weight HIT for my chest and went ok . Since the street mms workout my wrists and forearms seemed pulled or strained. I think I may take off my first week in year or so and recoup. Something isn't jivin but ill be ok and will still do Cardio everyday and see who's doing what . So now Atom is addicted to interstate women , rule of thumb .. Make them drive to you.. Lol. Dam kids don't learn huh? T ,brick and triple..not that ure old just golden.. Ib.