©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Triple here surfacing for a breath...been hitting training nice and hard in between crazy busy workload. I work at a fucking gym. You'd think it would be easy to work out!

Did a crazy high intensity full body workout with too much legs and core today. Like IB running...it was ridiculous, but had to happen. My training is not really on any track lately but at least good and intense and I'm getting leaner. Got to get back to where the 25 year olds are accessible again. I miss those bodies.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.. Atom knew ude dig that one. She made rebar bro. Fer shizzle.. Hey triple long time no see..here I am 114 am studying shit 4 yrs ago. U know the amount of brain cells lost in 4 yrs. Lots.. Lol.. Hey guys I ran into Brick ,turbo, and Tri Terror. Look at their new type a training.I mean lazy boy has been beat down!!
Chair Gym As Seen On TV Chair Gym Commercial - YouTube

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB, that video was hilarious! Love it! I may pick up some tips from that workout video too LOL

My job has me swamped. Hoping to hit some shoulders todays, so we'll see. Got my fingers crossed

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I hit shoulders after all. It took a while to warm up the old man's rotators but I did get a good burn at the end. Killed the shrugs. Guns tomorrow.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cool brick.. See I knew you'd be here. Atom and triple will too . As for turbo I google earthed his iPod .. Check this out bro.. He said he likes pencil shorts so he's gonna be on this supplement.
UNDERWEAR 101: "SPANXS, G-STRANGS AND BODY SHAPERS!" - YouTube

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im still in court btw. Friday I'm free. So
I may place an order with T for a pencil thong
Spanx because I been eating junk under stress..I did lick my fingers and touched the defense councils donuts .. Fkrs...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I really wish today was a training day...I just did cardio and abs.

I got some great news. There are several types of funding that people get paid from at the branch I work out of and the furloughs only impact the people that are paid from certain accounts, which is based on the type of program you work under. Because of what I do, I am not going to be furloughed! I was really bumming yesterday when they said everyone was getting furloughed, but things have turned around.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Cool brick.. See I knew you'd be here. Atom and triple will too . As for turbo I google earthed his iPod .. Check this out bro.. He said he likes pencil shorts so he's gonna be on this supplement.
UNDERWEAR 101: "SPANXS, G-STRANGS AND BODY SHAPERS!" - YouTube

12:08 in the video...holy shit.

Atom, good to hear you're gonna get to keep working and earning!

Got into a chest and biceps war today with one of the trainers on my team at work. Tore shit up! Nothing like a good training partner.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
That's great news Atom!

Its Friday gentlemen. You know what that means… guns!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey guys. Got sick as F out of town working. Shivering and sweating in 85 degree sun.had to cut it short. Got home and yesterday learned the
"locals" were planning an ambush on my son that just moved in.
They thought he was LE and posted his pics all over instygram or some shit like
face book. My daughter happened to see it. There was a real possibilty
of one of these kids shooting him in the back when he is out running.
Thanks to my being here so long I was able to get it straightened out.
Very stressful but now past. Just getting over this flu. Carbing up today for a
leg session tomorrow.Keep your chin up anyone going through adversity.
Looking for a doozy in the am.. Take care , T.......

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn Turbo, take care of your family and take care of yourself! Glad no one was hurt.

I wrestled through an arm workout. This fu*king shoulder....

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Holy fucking shit, Turbo. The strange coincidences that shape our lives...glad no one got hurt!

No training today. Dbol pumps are making it hard to do anything! Holding this fucking tablet to type, chewing food, everything. Any advice? First time with this shit. Train like a maniac but then stay pumped for two days.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Triple, years ago I had a training partner that was originally from Sweden. He said back in the day, most of their anabolics came from Russia. You know what the Swede iron heads called those painful pumps? The Russian Disease. I always liked that.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
HOLY SHIT T! Dude, that is some fucking B.S.! Glad nothing came of the incident, stay safe.

Had a killer leg session earlier. I'm doing a little bit of a new rep scheme Scott came up with for my straight set exercises and holy shit did it rip my quads apart. And then I hit my WM and thought I was going to die.

My gastro finally got me on some meds for my stomach. The past few days have been on the up and up! Not getting furloughed, my stomach turned around, training going good again....

I just realized that this thread has become my daily journal haha! If you guys don't mind, neither do I. So, I'll continue... I've been looking for a Springfield XD 9mm Service model with a 4" barrel. I haven't been able to find one in my state and all of the FFL dealers jacked up their prices on transfers so it is not a sound decision to get one on gunbroker and have it shipped. A guy at one shop called me today and said he just got one in. I just hope he still has it by the time I can make it to his shop, which I wont be able to get there until Tuesday.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Hey Triple, years ago I had a training partner that was originally from Sweden. He said back in the day, most of their anabolics came from Russia. You know what the Swede iron heads called those painful pumps? The Russian Disease. I always liked that.

I can almost here that said with a swedish accent... did he mention a cure for The Russian Disease?

Atom - yeah, I think we all pretty much use it like that. Good to have some like-minded guys to talk about our craziness with!

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow. Sounds like the terminator with the street sweeper needs to intervien chi town neighbors. Bunch a crap is all I can say..
Last day of court till aug . Saw some pics of me at the gym taken by secret camera and I said i thot I looked pretty good. Lol. One pic was me, gym bag, stim drink going to my truck like your would see a movie star in a peoples magazine . But the good thing it's all over and I set the defense straitgt ib isn't some scammer..I'm in awe of shit Drs wrote that i never even said . Now I will finally sleep but since it's not totally over I'm packin johnny40 in my pocket. Atom u need a springfield let me know I'll hook u up. Get a veridian green lazer for it so u got some good nite vision accuracy..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Triple, no cures. I say enjoy that pump.

Atom, I like the journal perspective.

IB, take care man. Get a few zzzz's. It will all be good.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
This is not just what I worked out today, but something about my last cycle. Hope it is not too winded...

I just finished a 20 weeks 600mg test/600mg eq cycle based this past monday, with some injectible dbol, injectible anadrol, tren acetate, and humulin-r at different points in it (not all at once). I did back, biceps, and lats today. Going from a 5 day a week on cycle split to an off cycle, 3 day split. I relaxed and did my t-bar rows, pullups, bicep exercises, etc. Part of this back workout is the trap building exercises that were posted either here or on Alinboard. I incorporated them this cycle and they are working great. Gonna keep on with them off cycle.

It felt really good to not feel like I had to push for every 2-1/2 lb increase each workout. Gonna stay off cycle until the end of the year, only using my doctor prescribed 200mg a week of test cyp and let my body heal and recover from that cycle.

My old grampa goatee turned completely gray on this cycle. No injuries though, even though I pushed it to the edge....a gold star for me. I guess that is the good thing about knowing your body.

Some of my favorite times are when I am between cycles, and can relax and enjoy my gym time, without the stress of tendons and ligaments pushed to the max.

Last edited: