©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Damn sorry to hear about this. Must be horrible for your neighbours. Atleast everyone is safe though. Speak soon.

Ah shit ! I missed your bday IB? Dammit. Hey hit my cell later today.
Still on the job up north. I'm at the gym right now about to warm then back.
Looking for a doozy.Super high stress this weekend. Wife called ballin friday 1130 am . The house next door was going up in a really bad fire. The fire dept saved our house(barely) by pumpin lot's of water where the flames were shooting out the windows next door onto our house. Some fire, smoke and water damage. Could have been much worse.Other house is total loss . I had to make a sprint home from job site.Ended with a major full blown migraine- a scary one. Got back here yesterday. About to train now need my fix...I'll be home late tonight.
You guys have a great day. I'm gonna doozy huntin in 3.2.1. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Holy shit turbo...I'm really sorry to hear that, but at least you and your family are fine.

Did my cardio today and finished my final. Pretty stoked. Now I have a few weeks off with less stress.

Keeping it short, need to catch some rest.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow..just plain WOW!! I know the feeling but I was in my only ever bought house on fire.. sheer terror.. Sorry I missed ya T..too late now..maybe?
Kid woke me up text in lets go at 8am. I told him u should experience a hangover so the old man can rest
He picked me up.by honking out fron
I was ready..we did cardio bi / tris and foam roller myofascial release cause I was sore. Now I do the roller everyday..love it as it pushes the prop knot deeper in my ass.
Triple..I can just imagine your migrane relief..some four way therapy with 3 hookers..only u..
Have a good nite. You guys are great.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! I have insurance guys and such coming here later .
It's sunny and beautiful out today. Before they come I'm heading to the gym for quick arm day. Where would we be without the gym? Thanks for concerns .
Gonna just turn it into a little bump in the road. Hope all had a great weekend .
Life is good . Keep your chin up . What's everyone else training today????
Thanks , T............

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit chest today. Turned out good. Didn't quite max out the weight to save the shoulder. Its about damage control some days...

Glad you are feeling positive Turbo!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Turbo, that is an incredible attitude to have. Not many people can look at things with that perspective.

Brick, just keep on sticking it out brother. Hopefully that shoulder turns for the better one of these days.

I had a pretty solid bis, forearms and back session despite forgetting my tunes. I did really good on back, and although I had an insane burn and wicked pump in my bis, I only tied what I got last time. It seems like me arms, both bis and tris need a change in exercises. Not a bad thing, it is just that time.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Think it's time we both play with some nootropics? .. Anytime I hear council,
or any govt references I wince. Ther are some c-suckers in govt that need a
serious golf club treatment. No training today. Was an arms ony quickie yesterday. Man that feels good. Maybe I can regain some of the 4 iches or so I've lost off my arms post mc accident... Lol. Have my grandchild and wife to hangout with today. It's in the 80's here today and tomorow.
Legs wensday.... All have a great day....... T Big brick how's that shoulder
doing??? Thanks, T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Glad the see the positive mood around here!

Got waylayed from training Sunday cause the gym was closed! I hadn't even thought if that happening. Anyway, did back and biceps yesterday and will do chest and triceps today.

Thanks all for keeping me accountable.

More later. Have an awesome day everyone!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Turbo, please man, don't hate me for working for the government. :) I would say that i am not one of the D-bags, but there are plenty of them around. Just sit around and collect their salary and don't do a damn thing. It fuckin' kills me.... My dream professional would be own a gym, but I'd have to find a prime location and at least where I live the market is saturated and I want to cater towards real athletes and bodybuilders (like the gym I grew up training in).

Gonna hit some cardio today and do some tanning. I am thinking about picking up some MT2...who knows.

Legs tomorrow. Get to it y'all

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today, my favorite workout. Always look forward to that one and it was a good one. Love that back pump.

Turbo, shoulder feels better today. I'm rolling with it.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Chest and triceps today. Got to train with an experienced but younger guy and was able to help him a lot with his technique. It was a very cool training session.

So freaking busy at work it's ridiculous! Short updates and late! At least I'm getting my training done.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym today. still cleaning up a bit from the fire next door. Working out of town thurs thru saturday. AA I meant the powers that be . The ones licensed to fuck joe public at every turn. Some 9 iron therepy fix that right up.
Sylva welcome again. hope you become a regular here at the bricks check in.
This is one of my favorite spots here at anasci. Cool motivating guys one and all.I start spelling and adding backwards in ketosis . Wheels on no carbs .
fucking madman. Love it . That takes some fortitude brother...
Legs tomorrow. still very light squats . Nothing heavy yet but slowly working on it. Everyone have a great day! Own that shit! T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
No training today for me either... just working. Big changes happening with my job so I am trying to map my next step. Fuckin' stressful.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome silva to a cool location of anasci. Stick with us or smack talk comes into play.. . Turbo.. Ib back.. What's that mean? Means he is on a holy terror to ball bust his back after reading growth thread of Tri terror and Elvia because Ib needs some new shock training with mind blowing weights that even blew his mind today. No more gentle ben here. I found strength like I didnt know I had . Back got swole , no imaginary lats and I swear the door got narrower than when I came guys. .. Tore it up.. Atom no sorrys needed a dime is a dime no matter how you earn it. ..( please send contest win or I may change my mind ). Lol. Triple so the gyms closed .. Imagine that...sun was out too I bet. Hmmmmm.. Brick rest those boots bro.. Outside .. I'm changing my tune so be watching.. May is heavy all month. Ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Gotta keep it short tonight. Hit legs but got a wicked stomach ache right now and need to lay down. Uhhgggg! Why does this shit keep happening to me!?!?!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Leg day for me, too. enjoyed some explosive reverse lunges with the barbell for a change up. Once they get heavy and you get tired, it's a scary ride!

I know, IB, it sounded like an excuse, but it really was closed and I just sold my garage gym. I never used to have to worry about a gym being closed, but this one closed at 8! :(

AA...hope you feel better, bro, and figure out what the problem is. Leg work and a bad stomach definitely do not mix!

Brick, sorry to hear about the stress. A good training session sure does take me away when i'm freaking out.

Thunder, nothing good comes from HIIT on the track. Well, except great Cardio, explosiveness, and strength.
:)

Be well, friends.