©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Squats, squats and more squats. Donkey calves, And GHR's.

Atom and IB, I hear you about the gym trash. One day you're gonna have to take the trash out. lol

Triple- Snatch grip Deads. I've never done them, but I hear the really work that back.

Brick, try some of Atoms Chinese semen cream. That shit really does work.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lmao.. X .. Semen cream?..
Gonna blast legs once I get out of this day called work. Now I realized why work is called work not "fun".. Wherz u guys today. Cheque bounce so not on today. Well have a good one . T u out with the skinnys today at the gym brah?
Hit me up. . Ib.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Think i'm doing an arm day when wife gets back from skating.
Back is done to a turn -crispy perfect even soreness . A doozy for sure.
Bout to eat and walk the poochies... Back later . T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Arm day in the beautiful PNW. Damn, it is a beautiful day. Gives me drive to get in and work hard as it's almost time to lose most of the clothes for a couple months.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back workout went great. Pulling is much easier on the shoulder vs. pushing.

Thanks for the support guys... this shoulder issue can get really old. I've learned to live with it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sounds like you are getting around it. It does suck but we adapt..
Glad you had a good one. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Arm day in the beautiful PNW. Damn, it is a beautiful day. Gives me drive to get in and work hard as it's almost time to lose most of the clothes for a couple months.

PNW for real? Clue.. where I am its blue sky and always rains..lol.if we neighbors quiet your dog.lol..
Did as told ..blasted legs with Jason after he rolled in from high school..now he is trying to show me what he's got.well I told him I'm still waiting to see as he screamed for help on our last set of squats which we did after a one hour preexhaust of hammys and quads.. He even tried to not do calves cause mommy called but upon inspection oh his cellphone it was a myth and I don't like fibbers. So I ignored him and he followed me like T's pooches follow him. Kids nowadays! Sheesh..ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
So I've been in training for work with no computer all day...BLOWS big time!

Glad you guys are gettin' it in. Today is my off day and now I just have to finish a final this week and my semester is done. So close.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I've been told by no less than three people that for strongman I need to work on front squats.
So I'm about to go crush them. Then some leg press and leg curls.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Batteries seem to need recharging so today seems like a good time. Hope you guys hit it hard as usual , minimize the injuries , and have a blast as you do it. Sunny PNW rare site..ib

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Off today. Leaving for some out of town work in the am -after i hit legs .
Yesterday was hectic city. Daughter got first new car . More credit tyed up as we were first not co. Well she need something with good fuel economy.
she ot a 2013 honda civik. Wife has to wait a min on a new harley now.
Oh well such is life. Have great day. IB holler later. T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Turbo, your daughter is a lucky girl...I've been driving for twenty plus years and have never owned a car less than 10 years old! Good luck on that exam, atom. Seems like you're a studious type, I'm sure you'll kick ass.

IB- another sunny day. I can see 4 volcanoes if I get up high enough.

5X5X5 again today. Gonna fucking destroy. I expect some people will be disturbed around me today. I love that zone when you are completely tuned in to what you're doing and nothing else even enters your perception. I'm going there.

Brick- do you use any joint support supps? I've not really gotten much from glucosamine/chondroitin, but there are a couple that people I know and trust swear by.

Interesting...front squats for Strongman. Guess that makes sense, with the picking up heavy shit in front of you, carrying and manipulating it they do a lot of.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
My day off today bros. Just holed up in the office working.

Triple, I have used joint support in the past. I could not tell much of a difference really. May be just me though.

You guys make some noise with the iron today.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Today i had a fairly intresting work out squats, v squats, hack squats. But then something happend as i made my way over the the legs press machine i experinced something that was quite unique and painful. The most incredible back pumps of my entire life. I mean this is coming from a guy who has 2 fractured vertabra. Just amazing pain. i realized i was pretty much usless when i couldn't leg press 3 plates, so i went home. But that wasnt all, i waited for a couple hours and went back to the gym to finish. Leg press, leg curls, leg extensions, bicep curls, hammer curls, iso db bicep curls, and cable curls. Then i was done so i did i two a day legs and biceps today. All in all a damn good work out, but best of all those wretched pumps went away :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Legs at 1oclock . Training with my longtime best bud Jake. Jake is 60 .
Has fairly advanced MS. Trains week in and week out. Mostly smith work now as he can not stabalize bar on most movements . Left side heavily effected.
His body might be compromised but the guy has the heart of a lion.
We first trained together around 1982. We are gonna try for a doozy..
Have great day. If i don't talk with you guys I will be back sunday.
Hold down the fort. thanks, T.....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Davey make sure u make that back strong with some good mornings..light till u get them right and machine back work and right before squat my new fav is to grab a large foam roller lay on it and roll up and down the back as you bend your knees up like a big rolling pin..dam feels good and pops back like a gentle baby..
Turbo hit me later so I know u arrived if u want..sounds like a great time. 1982.(woozy year in itself) lol..tell your bro westside hello
Me I'm jacked... I mean ready to rip iron...Hittin shoulder traps and even forearms .yeah almost time to start ripping city phone books for recycle..any rip one? Ain't easy.. peace bruthas..runnin out tne style..have a great session bros..ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thanks x and triple... It is basically 3 Havard business cases and two articles for each case that have to be broken down and used to create a global business strategy. It is time consuming but not a mental strain. I guess my GPA isn't too shabby (3.96/4.0 lol) one fuckin' B+. I am the definition of a pefectionist.

I'm back in my office today and we are busy as fuck, but I need to unwind, so I come here.

Hit bis, forearms and back yesterday. I did damn well. Back is thickening up and abs are coming through a little better. Overall health seems good and I seem to have some additional confidence, which tends to happen when shit is clicking with my training.

Davey, take care of that back. Sometimes I pinch a nerve back there or get tight and it can be from tight hip flexors and hamstrings. Keep them loose and foam roll and stretch, stretch, stretch.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Turbo, your friend is some great inspiration. Sometimes we take it for granted don't we? 1982... that takes me back. Where does the time go friend?

Hit shoulders and traps today. Went for the burn and not the heavy weight. Trying to save that right rotator. Its beed grinding and popping quite a bit.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Taking today off, maybe tomorrow too, although most likely I'll go do some overhead pressing, dips and DB rows tomorrow. Sunday I'm going out to my boys farm to work on some actual strongman implements. Dude has a 440lb stone! Not that I can move that lol! My smallest stone is going to be 240 at the meet so I need to see if I can do at least that right now.