©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

finewayne

Jul 12, 2016
Squat: 4x5 @ 275
Incline Press: 3x5 @ 155
Lunges w/25lb plate overhead: 2x10
Cable Row: 3x10 @ 105

o.png

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Back and traps today

Wide grip cable pulldowns, rear
Wide grip pulldowns, front
Bent over bb rows
Close grip underhand pulldowns
Rear bb shrugs
Front bb shrugs
One arm seated dB shrugs

Tried those shrugs on the end of the bench u told me about brick...man, I really like those! Great stretch and my traps were actually buning after 4 sets of those, and that rarely happens. Good shit :headbang:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis and tris

Seated incline dB curls
Close grip ez bar preachers
Machine curls
Skullcrushers
Close grip benches
Overhead ez bar extensions
Bench dips
Cable pressdowns

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Chemo and scan on Monday
Rest yesterday because of fatigue and nausea
Chest today and went well. I was kinda surprised. Bench, dumbell presses and flyes

Best news, my CT report yesterday says cancer is stable right now. Fuckin' A+

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Did legs and delts yesterday, chest and calves today...flat bb benches, incline bb presses, machine flyes, decline presses, calf raises on leg press and standing calf raises. I'm off thru tuesday, plan on hitting it hard in the gym the next few days. Weekends here brothers, have a good one!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit arms on Saturday, man was it ever a hot one that day! Sweated my damn balls of at the gym.lol Took yesterday off to spend time with my little one. Today I did back and traps...standard workout of various cable rows and pulldowns, upright rows and shrugs.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Chemo yesterday. It was a rough one for some reason. Came home tired and nauseated. Managed to eat some pizza. Chemo affects the way things taste. No taste and flat. The spicy tasted good.

Gonna try to hit chest this afternoon. Been missing too many workouts.

Good to see everyone at it even with this heat.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
It was chest on Tuesday, arms on Wednesday, and back today. Today's workout was a challenge with my energy level. Did it anyway at a slower and lighter pace. Thinking I'm going to rest tomorrow. Recovery takes longer while in treatment. BUT! I always feel better after a workout. Even if the workout semi-sucked.

What's up brothers!?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Been slacking a little bit this week due to changing work schedule...Tues I hit arms then off wed bc I had a Dr appt, off yesterday just bc I felt like shit.lol. Today I did chest and delts. Def going to gym tomorrow just not sure what I'm training yet...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
First day I have had a decent workout all week. Lots of fatigue this past week. Shoulders and traps. Finally at it.

You guys hit it hard and have a great weekend!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis and tris today...

Bb curls
Reverse grip preachers
One arm dB preachers
Concentration curls
Machine curls
Lying dB skullcrushers
Close grip dB bench presses