©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Tore shoulders and traps up today. Did some time under tension sets and momma!! Burned it down! I may expand this approach to save these old-ass joints.

Brick, do you ever do stuff like partials after full reps? From the times I've used them, they seem to allow you to keep good tension on the muscle and induce a lot of muscular trauma while being easy on the joints. With DC, I like doing a pulsing static, kind of like a mini partial in the middle of the ROM.

Just some cardio tonight. This acupuncture stuff is working guys. Every time I go I see improvement. Really cool stuff.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I sat around and stressed out .now I know I'm lactose intollerant.drank milk for first time in along time even fat free and bloated ..sick.. Did hear from a best friend and I felt better.... anyway. Cool Daveys here now and glad the triple threat of Atom Brick X are doing work. I have a feeling Turbo is back soon..Hope so

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
"Feeling" eh IB?:rolleyes: Hey Iron I just needed a sec to catch my second wind . Hey everyone it's good to be home.
Sounds like you guys been having fun. Grandson arrived today
early afternnoon. Month early, c section. all is well . 4lbs 10 oz.
Had some other things going on but I want to leave that behind and just hang out for a sec. Triple total you gonna be a new part of the check in crew? Cool , not many of us but a great forum and place to get that keep on track nudge. Welcome and let me say your avitar
is quite the appetite stimulant. Big points from the get go!
Ok looking to get in a great leg day tomorrow. Missed some training due to circumstance.About to go fire the grill up and relax for tomorrow. Missed you guys. No matter what happens out there I
always like coming here . Not one negative to be had here.
Thanks I'll check in am if not later. Brick you were genius with
coming up with this back at the UG. Thanks big buddy... T

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
"Feeling" eh IB?:rolleyes: Hey Iron I just needed a sec to catch my second wind . Hey everyone it's good to be home.
Sounds like you guys been having fun. Grandson arrived today
early afternnoon. Month early, c section. all is well . 4lbs 10 oz.
Had some other things going on but I want to leave that behind and just hang out for a sec. Triple total you gonna be a new part of the check in crew? Cool , not many of us but a great forum and place to get that keep on track nudge. Welcome and let me say your avitar
is quite the appetite stimulant. Big points from the get go!
Ok looking to get in a great leg day tomorrow. Missed some training due to circumstance.About to go fire the grill up and relax for tomorrow. Missed you guys. No matter what happens out there I
always like coming here . Not one negative to be had here.
Thanks I'll check in am if not later. Brick you were genius with
coming up with this back at the UG. Thanks big buddy... T

Congrats on the grandson! That's wonderful!

I would be honored to be a part of the check in crew, so hell yes. :)

Double today...arms in the am, then ”5X5 in 25” in a bit...

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/5_by_5_by_5_in_25

After that, i've earned the weekend off. :)

There's a tattoo convention in town this weekend i'm going to hit up with the wifey. There's even a ”beauty pageant” of tattooed hotties. Yay!

TT

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Brick, do you ever do stuff like partials after full reps? From the times I've used them, they seem to allow you to keep good tension on the muscle and induce a lot of muscular trauma while being easy on the joints. With DC, I like doing a pulsing static, kind of like a mini partial in the middle of the ROM.

Just some cardio tonight. This acupuncture stuff is working guys. Every time I go I see improvement. Really cool stuff.

I have not done partials lately but I am def going to work those in, especially on shoulder day. My rotators are both shot so I am always looking for ways to get that good burn without having to max out on the weight. Good tip. Thank you.

Turbo! Congratulations on your grandson! Glad everybody is healthy and well. Good to see you back in town too.

You too Triple. Glad to have you here brother.

Hit the guns today. Legs on schedule for the weekend.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Congrats Turbo!!!!! Nice to see a full crew around.

Got some chest, shoulders and tris in tonight. I crushed chest, and I think it took a hell of a lot out of my shoulders. Every RP set seemed to start off good for shoulders but just hit a wall. I still got my last time reps, but damn was it tough. Tris were decent, but the more I am looking at my arms, ti looks like my bis are growing faster than my tris. For a short little shit, my bis have a good genetic shape and peak quite nicely.

Pretty funny, one of my neighbors hasn't seen me in short sleeve in a long time and saw me leaving to head to the gym and walks over to my car and goes, "What the fuck happened to you?....I mean, you looked good before, but christ, you doubled in size." He last saw me before I went into the hospital late last year, so he remembers me when I was stringy looking.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Congrats Turbo!!!!! Nice to see a full crew around.

Got some chest, shoulders and tris in tonight. I crushed chest, and I think it took a hell of a lot out of my shoulders. Every RP set seemed to start off good for shoulders but just hit a wall. I still got my last time reps, but damn was it tough. Tris were decent, but the more I am looking at my arms, ti looks like my bis are growing faster than my tris. For a short little shit, my bis have a good genetic shape and peak quite nicely.

Pretty funny, one of my neighbors hasn't seen me in short sleeve in a long time and saw me leaving to head to the gym and walks over to my car and goes, "What the fuck happened to you?....I mean, you looked good before, but christ, you doubled in size." He last saw me before I went into the hospital late last year, so he remembers me when I was stringy looking.

Awesome. You gotta love that compliment you got! I sure would!

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
First off, Turbo excellent news. Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Atom, those compliments never get old do they? haha

Triple, welcome brother!

Brick, two tickets to the gun show today, nice!

IB, always look forward to your posts. Your like the friend that you never know what's gonna happen next. Like I said before, you should have your own reality tv show. lol

Hack squats till you drop today boys. Hit it so hard I didn't want to continue onto hams and calves, but got er' done anyway. I was breathing like a god damn locomotive and felt like throwing up. Chest, shoulders, tris tomorrow. Ya'll have a great night.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Llegs in about 1 hr. Today I'm looking at bb squats . Starting a squat cycle
very carefully.The hip injury I got 3 yrs ago from really heavy feet low leg presseswere entirely caused by impatience and gains greed . Just fucking dumb in retrospect.
So bb squats 5-6 working sets followed by leg press 3-4 w/s. I'm going to go by feel left knee been giving me signals so don't know if I will hack or hatfield bar squat today 4-5 w/s . Hamms proceed squats for 4-5 sets . I come back to hamms after quads with stiff legs and more leg curls at end . Calfs on day 4 this is day one in my 4 on 1 off. Hoping to be high as a motherfucker(endorphins) after training.I NEED THAT RIGHT NOW!. You guys get a good one be it training or recovery day. Look in the mirror and give yourself some props . Not everyone can do this but you can. Talk later... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Felt a little off in the hips. Very careful warm up . Ended up just squatting
light . No belt etc . Careful leg presses . More ham work .
Guess all i needed today. Feel i would have fucked with my hip etc if I went any heavier. I'm actually happy as I showed some restraint . Chest shoulders tomorrow. Hope all had a great day. I just shoveled down Carne asada, sweet potatoe napoilitos (cactus) , relaxing with the kids. eating and chillin.
T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
X, how those wheels feeling today?

Turbo, take it easy getting back into those heavy squats. We don't need you popping a hip on us.

So I rocked bis, forearms and back today. Weight is up about a pound and a half from last week but look much leaner and muscles look more dense. Things are coming together men, slowly but surely...

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yayyy. Turbos back! Congrats on the special grandson!. Wow huge lightening just now..serious sky energy you guys put out .let me tell you .. I was so stiff in the lower back I had a tough time getting up ..both ways.lol.anyway I hit gym did some elliptical , stairmaster and then did like a mini leg day cause my hammys were tuggin on my spine saying stop the squats ..I said what ? Hell no and taught them a lesson. Atom / Stringy? Lol. I cracked up and glad u plumped up ..lol. xmen I would love to do a reality show..just wait till I can make a you tube.. no viral we are talking Phenom.. and will only be shown here this thread top secret of course. So check in everyone cause it will be near future.. here only .peace brothers..ib.. turbo is back ..thats what we needed.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Atom, my legs were so sore, when I woke up around 2:30 in the morning to take piss I contemplated just pissing the bed.

Chest, shoulders, tris today. Good session but forgot my mp3 and had to listen to the shitty gym music.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thrashed my legs really good yesterday. I love getting up to sore quads and glutes. Hack squats and heavy squats did the trick. Means I did it right I guess... Off day today, I guess.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey brick (the other old guy here) remember peyton place years ago?
Well im going to train at "patience place" in a sec . Yeah sunday at a yuppie health club.Only way I can bring the youngins with. Hoping for a doozy of a chest and shoulders. Everyone have great day and evening. My wife flys back
tomorrow. I'll try not to rough her up too bad. But damn 5 days no sex.
Phew! Over and out.... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Turbo! Yep, I remember that show! LOL damn that goes way back. Show those "patience place" gym rats how its done!!!
Hit legs today hard and heavy. Gotta love it!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just taken it easy today..slight lower back tweak and weird cough which when everything's combined with rain makes horizontal hybernation yetti qualified. Glad to read the gangs doing well and I feel for turbos wife .. talk tomorrow .thanks for the great read...ib.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Some cardio today... Dang, I haven't been feeling myself the past couple of days. i can't put a finger on it. Kind of like I weird fog bringing my mood down. I'm not lethargic, but seem to get tired earlier and am having trouble concentrating.

We'll see how this week pans out...

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Some cardio today... Dang, I haven't been feeling myself the past couple of days. i can't put a finger on it. Kind of like I weird fog bringing my mood down. I'm not lethargic, but seem to get tired earlier and am having trouble concentrating.

We'll see how this week pans out...

Stay healthy kid.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Really on the run. Back in a few . Double training today.
going back for arms later. Have a funeral tomorrow and don't want to
skip. Reason I'm doing it tonight is that I get exhausted trying not to ball
at these things. Really hard not to when it's such a young person.
I'm gonna hit back in....3...2...1...... Thanks have a great day... T