©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.atom was Frankenstein on a power cord.u should a seen me.with sensors wires stuck to my noggin for sleep study.haniblelector2.
Wow Turbo did u have a doozey of a time gone.? We gotta talk.lol. Brick glad to hear you got sun as I got grey sky.but its always sunny in a gym ..I'm done with back and traps...kinda an odd day.my rythym was off cause my clock unplugged due to my cpap hose was tossed to floor as I do sometimes in my sleep
.my girlfriend love when that happens as the detroit desiel starts to rune
Glad to hear u wrestling no hub bands x.lol..just think if you were pouring lead joints all day!!! Not so bad after all.lol
Take it easy guys and 8am gym Saturday. Peace.ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Tonight was death by squats. As usual, calves and hammies first. Then I got that giddy ass feeling. Plus some smoking hot chick was definitely scoping me out. It was pretty funny, she saw me doing calves and I was just staring straight ahead probably making some weird ass face and she gets right in front of me stares at me and then starts walking back and forth like she doesn't know where to go. When I got done with my set I winked at her and walked away lol.

I beasted out a WM with 265lbs for 22 reps. My legs are already feeling it.

Chest, shoulders and tris tomorrow!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Got fucked out of my arm only day yesterday.
Nightmare plumbing job for mother in law . What should have been 20 mis turned into 5 hrs of straight up hassle. Yes Ib I wish you lived close as you KNOW I woulda been blowin your phone up.So regroup:
Today chest shoulders . Arm day will commence as 4th day in my split.
Not making any predictions on todays w/o but hope I have a good report later.
Everyone have a great morning/day. Thanks, T

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have a weird combo today. Legs and biceps. Work prevented me from working my biceps this week, so I gotta catch up.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dam phone had a good post and it stopped..so now the short version..turbo I hear you from here ..love the plumbing and it will love u back. Atom pretty short post ..but Its something..must a been a long nite Friday
Chris good to hear ya back at it.dam cool.and x , I can tell Sunday is gonna be day a rest so tip some dark brews for added carbs.I hit tri / bi/ traps and played possum from an older woman wanting ib love..so will change time of gym cause she's a tad too mature ...yeah.laugh.I'm nice to all and some get wrong idea.. I need oldman river ..peace ib...brick where u?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Started my cut today- not a real hardcore laid out cut but just changing up the diet a bit and the routine.

So today I did 6 heavy sets for each upper body part and did some high rep light weight leg press-

Then 20 mins of cardio.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
My legs are crippled today from yesterday's leg session. Was real strong in all of my exercises today and had a crazy chest pump going on.

I finally got my hunger back. For the longest time it was so freaking hard to eat..and the ironic part is that my waist seems to be tapering in.

Heading out for the night..might check in later on the my phone.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leaving for work outta town again . Going to stop and do back enroute.
Chest and shoulders was dynamite yesterday. Was a bit dehydrated but still trained well. Legs tuesday out of town. Guys have a great week.
Have to hunt down one large bounced check paid to me from a job last week.
Why do people do that? Oh well this too shall pass. Have a great one. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Damn turbo, people need to get their shit together.

Just did some cardio today. Kind of strange, but recently I started to tighten up. Very pronounced abdominal ridges and defined intercostals, quads and back. Depending on where the end of this blast leaves me, we'll see when I am going to hit the stage.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I took a break and watched you tube. Monday back at it...Turbo I'm king of repo so if you want collaterol we go deshrub yank turf or repo any work you did.I stripped all the plumbing copper and dwv roughed In by me and a friend for bad check.was dam fun..atom glad you had a nice Sunday and good lunch ..yum.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I took a break and watched you tube. Monday back at it...Turbo I'm king of repo so if you want collaterol we go deshrub yank turf or repo any work you did.I stripped all the plumbing copper and dwv roughed In by me and a friend for bad check.was dam fun..atom glad you had a nice Sunday and good lunch ..yum.

I did the same with some asswipe that thought he was going to "renegotiate" after two full days of electrical work was done. He was one of those types that has to look over your shoulder and question everything the whole time. He started talking about paying less, and as he was talking, I quietly went over to the wall, knocked a hole in it, and started literally ripping wires out.

A few minutes later we were at the ATM. Fuckheads like that are cash-only.

In other news...it's chest annihilation day. Lately I've been on a blast (250mg T cyp, 50mg T prop, 50mg mast prop EOD) that makes me feel invincible in the gym...it's literally hard to stop training and the next day I'm ready to go again. Going to try to go hard enough to feel crushed today.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
atom glad you had a nice Sunday and good lunch ..yum.

I'm sitting there watching it and thinking, WTF is this chick talking about?... then the moneyshot...uhhhggg. I'm glad you enjoy your spare time lol

I got me a nice little bi, forearms and back thrashing tonight. The burning sensations i've been getting in my hands and feet are starting to subside (knock on wood) so hopefully with a few more acupuncture sessions I'll be normal.

What's everyone else got going on today?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Did some circuit training today and a lil cardio hit whole upper body and then 20 mins of cardio.

Just started running Var for the first time and after two days I can see what everyone likes about it

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
After enjoying the nice warm weather this weekend and working on my tan, not my quads LOL I'm locked and loaded for chest just here in a few!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Tore. Shit. Up. Yeah, I beasted the shit out my training today. I had that badass attitude thing going on and some kids loaded up the leg press with 10 plates on each side and even though I wasn't using it, I was angry as hell because some chicks wanted to use it. I unloaded it for them and was quite vocal in my descriptions of the kids...they heard me across the gym and walked into another room.

Anyway, I feel awesome. Hope y'all had a great day.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
On my way to work out at one gym, which was way too fucking busy anyway, got a call from another gym and found out I was hired as their new training manager.

Went and trained at that gym and had an amazing workout. Damn good day.