©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yo fellas! I've been saying this for the past couple of weeks, but it hasn't let up, work is freaking nuts guys. I'm with the Dept. of Defense and have been trying to work around all of these budget cuts and get my people where they need to be and pull some back where they aren't needed...it is an administrative nightmare!

Anyway, hit up a sick chest, shoulders and tris workout yesterday. Got 5 more reps on my incline smith bench then last time with 275 pounds, bumped up BB military press 10 pounds and smoked the top of my rep range and went up 10 pounds and tied my reps from last time on low decline CG smith bench. Shoulders are looking swole up and my BW is up 4lbs.

Had an acupuncture appt. after work today and he gave me some electro-stimulation and then heat therapy. Awesome shit. I just finished up some cardio and am about to crash.

Big back day tomorrow!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok here we go heading out for legs . Slept in . Going for the doozy leg session.
Feeling like we are all getting back on track after a little sputtering.
I feel that if I skip out on the daily check ins something is probably amiss with me. Anyone else notice that for self? Hope to be back reporting the session was a doozy in a few hours. Thanks , T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, I don't envy you on those budget cuts. Pain!

Xmen, let that iron make some noise when you work that back tonight!

Turbo, yeah, I like checking in everyday. Hit the guns this afternoon too. Sitting here drinking my protein shake and feeding the recovery!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Was a doozy . Granted training poundages are still pretty light,. Trying not to get greedy . Have not trained legs much for almost 2 yrs.Kinda priming the pump right now. Can not let ego get the best of me. Trained carefully easing in
don't have 100% confidence in connective tissue and joints - yet. will though if
I can shut the fuck up and lose the ego . Overall just a great day!
Like some of you lately I need too shake some blues . Blues -rather listen to them then have um . We all do . Just try your best to shake fast. They just do nothing but keep you off your square. Fuck that.. It's almost sixty here today!
I'm antsy (in a good way)as hell anticipating warm weather . Have grandson to be taken c-section april 12th in Dallas.Going to leave on the 10th I am so damn excited. So glad y'all shook it off too. Lifes short . Let's do this thing... T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Hell yeah fellas! Looks like all the stars are aligned and everyone's finding that groove.

I had a good back session today. I'm going to start my Test E on Sunday and can't wait.

Awesome news about the grandson Turbo, Congrats! Family is the most important thing in life. Everything else is a far, far second.

And I feel the same Brick and Turbo about checking in. You guys (IB included) seem to push me to hit it hard. And Atom makes me feel young again.

Glad I found this community!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Turbo, I notice that as well. If I am not checking in, something is up, like I'm feeling sick or shit going off at work or some crazy life event... It feels good to connect.

So bis and back were off the charts! My veins were blowing up and I wen't up to 370lbs on the nautilus pulldown (yes, you read that right, 370lbs on pulldowns) and almost topped out my rep range, but still got more reps than last time when using a lighter weight. Did damn good on my rack deads and did a back width widowmaker than had my lats so pumped I looked like I was going to fly away.

And I think I've mentioned it, but I have some f-ed up pituitary stuff and am or HRT and got my test levels checked and they came back at 578 ng/dL using 100mg/week of watson enanthate. So considering the gains I have been making on just that, FUCK YEAH!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning.. Gettting set for Chest and shoulders shortly.
Not to sore yet from yesterday legs. Trying to beat the delayed onset to mthe gym and get done. Hope for a good one. Wiil holler back later.
Have great workouts or recovery day today one and all. T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Tweaked my back- so my plan to hit legs went out the window..

But had an amazing bicep / tricep day.. Although I almost never hit them together.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Haven't been feeling good this week so missed abunch of workouts, going to see if I can get through some pull-ups, rack pulls and biceps

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Geese..turbo is somewhat phycic I think. Worked all day till city would allow and due to 60 + weather pollen or who knows what sent me to a sinus plugged up bunch a crap with shit in my lungs and made me exhausted.. And weird thing is I've never really had allergy but cherry trees u name it are full bloom so I'm on way to get zirtec or something cause its another sunny day and I need to function for my sat leg day..Keep it up guys ..check back after I toss phelm and steel. Peace.ib.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Get better Thunder. Sometimes that is just your body telling , hold up buddy...time to back down. When you get back in the groove the gains will pile on again.

Rev'ing up for legs later. The countdown is on.

Brick, I rev'ed and dominated! Slammed my legs like a red headed step-child.

And damn, are my lats and biceps sore from yesterday. Holy shit...I still have an upper lat pump haha!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hold on...got to gym. Kinda off from allergys. Slapped my face like slapping a green haired loompa silly.Partner no showed .had a highschool kid in my squat rack, so I asked u wana dance sets together .he looked up .well sure .I said stay with me entire workout of legs .well sure..heh heh heh. Ib victim for Easter..well.we started out fatigueing.quads and hammys misc machines..mine were burning.his had to be.lol
Then squat time..I lasted for 4th set at 375 for 8 he toasted at 205 for 4. Did calves and I asked meet tomorrow bro? Got Easter...yeah I bet.. .was a fun day and actually a real good kid..ib.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Hard leg session today. Looks like the only thing I'm getting from the Easter Bunny is DOMS.

You all have a great Easter and enjoy the family time.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, I had a good one too. One of those training sessions where the quad was quivering at the end. Makes you walk out with a smile on your face.

Thunder, hope you are feeling better!
Iron, that allergy stuff seems to be getting in full swing now. I fight that stuff off too. Thing is, it even gets in my ears and can make me have some vertigo, which is a pain in the butt.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB, that is awesome you were able to train with young guy and show him how to kick some ass. You're a good dude.

Today was a cardio only day but my glutes were sore as hell.

Snapped a pic on my phone after cardio. Calves are coming up nicely.
10062_703522149106_1096836283_n.jpg

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB, those are good days when that happens unexpectedly!
Atom, damn! Those calves are looking good!

Looking forward to chest today.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Good C,S,TRI session today fellas. Started 200 mg/wk of Test E today. Can't wait to see the benefits. This is my first cycle, ever.

Hit it hard boys and make me proud. Btw, Atom your calve looks sick brother!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey fellas! Thanks - I'm thinking my calves are gonna look sick when I diet down. Last time they had some wicked separation

Hit chest, shoulders and tris. Today was one of my days where all fo the exercises is in the upper rep range and it felt awesome. Not sure why, but my delts have been looking more capped as of lately and the separation between my tris and delts is more pronounced.

Where's the rest of crew? Y'all better get yer asses moving! :)