©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
April fools...u guys thot I was slough in. Well heckkk no..
Atom those calves got promise written all over them. Hella nice look..I had to double take that pic..share a calve day routine James bond .?
Thunder are u still down bro? Hope u are on the upside my brutha.. x and brick you guys sound as if focus is back after a rest or a break.cool ..Me..well ib was solo for shoulder trap day and tore it up and I still tap my noggin with a 2 lb plate cause doing shrugs all I hear is ..u know..Atom... some how he has infiltrated my cerebellum on trap day to ask me are u a pussy ib? So traps are growing but don't tell him..Turbo?? OK you must be playing Edward sissorhand at work .hope.it goes well.. check in but I'll control the youngsters with thunder and brick
Peace ib...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB, you know I am a DCiple. Calves are simple, DC style 8-12 reps with about a 12 second stretch then I hold the contraction for about 3 seconds.

After my HIIT cardio I do either inclined walking on the balls of my feet for 12 minutes after cardio at 3.8-4.0 MPH at a 12-15 degree incline or the step mill with my heels off the edge of the step so I am on my toes for 12 minutes.

Today is my off-day. I need to get some stuff ready for class after work and won't be able to do any cardio.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Looks to me that ib is only one tossing 45s today aye? No brick.atom Chris
Xmen .bunch a pussys..turbo has excuse he's Edward sissorhanding. Well I had a good chest day after hanging cast iron pipe all day.say what? Yeah had my burn on at 730am till 1pm.. now I feel heat on each shoulder so got the Chinese juice rub Dr atom advisd and I need wed off. But I'm gonna check in so things better be popping.
Everyone have a great night...pussy was my Apri fools joke
Lol
Ib.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Put in some late cardio work. Gym is dead @ 9 on a Tuesday. Maybe I should start lifting this late... nah, I'd be too wired to sleep after.

IB hanging Cast. Ada boy. I'm a plumber as well (21 years). And I still run circles around the young guys. I'm going to be that 65 year old field guy that looks like he can still kick some ass in the parking lot if you piss him off.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off from training today... my job has me totally stressed out. Maybe I should have thrown some weights around. I'll do that tomorrow!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hit shoulders and tris super hard today..

My strength is absolutely through the roof over the past week- I've set a PR on every single lift.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well.I.was gonna rest cause my shoulders have an ache.I get a text from the kid. I thought hed never call etc.asked are u doing legs today.I grumbled to myself and text back " sure" . I cant let some kid down wanting help or leg day partner.so I went not too wound up.see Jason.all physced up to hit it.so I awoke.. we did a switcheroo with leg presses to around 750..kept pressure off my shoulder. unknown to him cause he can't have dirt on me. And had a hellava good time..Hope you guys hit it good whatever u are doing
Thunder.u feelin better bro?. Brick.atom.xmen enigma , u guys are great .the visions I see of you guys is dam cool
Can't wait for my bro turbo to return..thanks ib..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Enigma, that is super sick! Congrats!

I'm getting ready for some bis, forearms and back. I'm dying to crush something

I guess there is some thing to be said to 1500mg of tren and 700mg of Mast- holy shit I'm beating in the gym

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
405 Deadlift for 10. Kids were stopping in their tracks to watch the old lawn jockey rep that shit.
(PR for this guy. I've never gone above 6 but the kids staring gave me that extra push)

Finished of the old back with some reverse grip lat pull downs.

Wanted to go home and fall to floor, but had to polish off those biceps that were pumped from all the pulling. Skipped forearms cause there was no need to beat a dead horse, they threw in the towel after the pull downs.

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB, where is your shoulder aching? What kind of pain is it (sharp, numbing, dull, isolated, radiating....etc)? Try to find some Traumeel ointment at your local drug store (or online because some drugstores or areas don't carry it) and rub that on it a few times per day. It is scentless and really helps with joint/muscle pain.

Enigma, I haven't stepped it up yet. How long did it take you to get up to build up to that dose? How long were you training or "on" before you first used tren?

Well my session went off without a hitch. Lit up my bis like a wildfire and hit some pull-ups and went over the top of my rep range. I got some crazy looks doing landmine rows with all the weight I had loaded up. I love it.

One of the older fellas (competitive bodybuilder) at my gym has been back after having surgery and he and I talked for a bit tonight. He was supposed to compete with me last year but tore his triceps really bad and had to have the muscle reattached. Its always nice to see the sages of the gym back around.

EDIT: X, just saw your post. NICE SHIT man! That forearm pump after heavy pulling and biceps gets wicked. Looks like everyone is killing it.

Last edited:

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Going to do some chest and back tonight I think. I scoped out some routines on Dave Drapers site, going to try one of them out with some super sets.
Going to work on my bench and deadlift for the next four weeks. Going to do a little push pull contest at the gym in May.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning! Had a sec to holler at you guys. I'm sneaking out for some leg work .
This job is gonna take til tuesday nite at least. So i'm taking time (2hrs)
for some legs . I turn nasty grouchy with no gym time. I'll get back here soon as I can . I hate using other peoples pc's. All rockit right ya hear?
Ib i'll holler soon as I am back . Thanks, T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I hear ya Turbo! I turn into a grumpy man if I can't get to the gym. Get back in there as soon as you can.

Hit shoulders and traps today. Tried hi-reps on my rear delts. Burn baby burn.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Cool. Terrors in here .sounds like you are up to good turbo and thats excellent bro..bricks back attacking shoulders like a mad man ..
Atom.my shoulders are or were just ache no traveling pain etc .took today off guys and I am fidgity wanting to go hit back but I better not .aches gone or subsided so tomorrows my new start ..x and atom I'll be chekn in to see what's shaken on your guys plate. Hit it good.Chris where you at? Ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Had some decent cardio today. Thursdays are my acupuncture days and it feels so good. He traced my sciatic nerve and put needles and electrodes at the base of my skull. I love it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning. Home- til sunday morning anyway. Arms only in a couple hours.
Missed you guys! Just breaking into arm work as I have not done much arm specific work in a long time. I'm pressed for time but i'll pop bacl later today.
You all have a great day. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Happy Friday to you bunch of gym rats! Arms for me too. T-minus 1 hour 30 minutes. This warm sunny day has me pumped.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Woke up this morning to a flat tire. Got to work and cut my hand on a nohub band and these fuckers are like razor blades sometimes. Can't get any worse, right...wrong! Hack squats killed my lower. Tried some lunges, but it felt gay so I opted for leg extensions. Calves were no better. I got a bad cramp while doing standing raises.

Just not my day. Tomorrow can't get here fast enough. Should have never left the house this morning. Kill it for me guys!

Hope everyone else had a better day then I did.