©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Hammer strength wide grip pull downs

Seated rows

Incline pull downs

Close grip pull downs

Lawn mowers

40 minutes cardio and done

Hitting one muscle group ed now to spark extra growth

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Haven't logged in for a few days. I have not been able to log in at work due to some setting they have and that used to be where I post from.

I also feel like I am allowing the forums to consume my life... Rather than spending time with my family and those around me in person, I am spending time on various forums and such living a life on the internet. I love this forum and everyone here, but at a time like this, I need to show those I am closest with (in person) that I appreciate their support and come together as one to get through this.

I am in no means vanishing, just wanting to spend more time with mainly my girl and showering her with attention because it is going to be hard for her to see me in a bed with a breathing tube for a few days and I know when I am conscious, she is going to be the only person on my mind, and I need to make sure she knows how much she means to me...

I broke down a but this morning. Honestly, I was scared. I mean, we are going to be starting our life together with me in the hospital. I am scared that she may not feel the same about me, that our love will dwindle, that we just won't be the same... That is what sparked my thoughts about spending more time with her.

Training going freaking awesome!

I caught some perfect lighting at our one gym, so I took advantage of. Just enough sweat plus perfect lighting LOL

Attachments

• Legs Flex.jpg
    Legs Flex.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 32

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Wide grip lat pull downs

Seated rows

close grip rows

lawn mowers

40 minutes cardio and headed out of town for softball

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Eased into some light sqauting today.Some hams and thats a rap.
Everyone have a good day and don't forget the mama's tomorrow!
Thx , T...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis, tris and traps today. Hit legs yesterday and arms earlier in the week too. Hope to fit gym time in tomorrow...gonna have to get up early for that with it bein mothers day and all, lots of stuff to do tomorrow. Have a good rest of the weekend brothers!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back in town from a beach vacation. Had a great time and didn't do a damn thing. Did not touch a weight either. Just chilled and soaked life in. Now, back to my reality. I'll be back to training, work and another round of scans and labs this week. One day at a time.

Good to see you all are still here.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Back in town from a beach vacation. Had a great time and didn't do a damn thing. Did not touch a weight either. Just chilled and soaked life in. Now, back to my reality. I'll be back to training, work and another round of scans and labs this week. One day at a time.

Good to see you all are still here.

Those are the best. Glad to hear you had a good vaca

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Glad you got some good r&r in brick . Good for the soul.
In wisconsin for mommas day today.. thx.. T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Back, chest and delts today. Widegrip cable pulldowns, closegrip underhand pulldowns, machine rows...flat benches, machine inc flyes, decline db presses...arnold presses ss with standard db presses, side lateral raises, front db raises. Took creatine pre workout for the first time in months. Was amazed how much better of a pump i got from it. Think im gonna start using it daily again since its cheap and it works good.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Haven't logged in for a few days. I have not been able to log in at work due to some setting they have and that used to be where I post from.

I also feel like I am allowing the forums to consume my life... Rather than spending time with my family and those around me in person, I am spending time on various forums and such living a life on the internet. I love this forum and everyone here, but at a time like this, I need to show those I am closest with (in person) that I appreciate their support and come together as one to get through this.

I am in no means vanishing, just wanting to spend more time with mainly my girl and showering her with attention because it is going to be hard for her to see me in a bed with a breathing tube for a few days and I know when I am conscious, she is going to be the only person on my mind, and I need to make sure she knows how much she means to me...

I broke down a but this morning. Honestly, I was scared. I mean, we are going to be starting our life together with me in the hospital. I am scared that she may not feel the same about me, that our love will dwindle, that we just won't be the same... That is what sparked my thoughts about spending more time with her.

Training going freaking awesome!

I caught some perfect lighting at our one gym, so I took advantage of. Just enough sweat plus perfect lighting LOL

stay strong bro ! ! :headbang:

Those wheels are wicked ! ! !

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
i guess the week off last week did me good. Hit chest today and it went well. Shoulder pain was more under control which allowed me to push more weight. Felt great to do that.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a great back workout yesterday. Did some semi-heavy rack reads. 2nd time since the surgery and felt great. Today the soreness is setting in. Today I have doctors so I am out.

You guys have a great Wednesday!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Haven't really had anything t o post here. Got a shoulder issue.

Had a friend who is a PT look at it. Says I have impingement. Over use from gym and work.

Doing stretches and exercises he recommended. Training very light even unaffected BP's.

Have a vacation coming up at the end of the month. Hope I can get it better so that when I come back, I'll be ready to go again.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hope to be back in the gym tomorrow. Yesterday was an ordeal. They had to stick me 6 times trying to find a decent vein. After chemo, my veins aren't worth shit and they "blow" or collapse. Finally... sent me down to ultrasound and they found a good vein DEEP in my forearm. Fuck. I'd rather be pushing some iron.

See the oncologist today for results. Got my fingers crossed.

Make some noise with the iron brothers. I'll meet you there later.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Brick holler when you get a chance and are up for it.Back today.
injury is coming along well. Gh and bpc157 is working wonders..
Everyone have a great day... Thx , T........