©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis and tris today. Have been getting lots of compliments lately, especially about my arms. Decided to measure them for the first time in a while. I'm over 18" now. I know that aint shit compared to some of you monsters on here, but for a guy like me that graduated high school at 120lbs thats not too bad. Hope to hit 20" some day, it will happen...oh yes :D

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Chest and back today. Long slow road back to leanness still in progress lmao. Got a few veins popping on my triceps now. Cant get under 260, for more than a day or 2 but fuck it cause Im definitely leaner.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Bis and tris today. Have been getting lots of compliments lately, especially about my arms. Decided to measure them for the first time in a while. I'm over 18" now. I know that aint shit compared to some of you monsters on here, but for a guy like me that graduated high school at 120lbs thats not too bad. Hope to hit 20" some day, it will happen...oh yes :D

And you once said we were about the same size! :banghead:

My arms are less than 17. :(

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back, rear delts, traps and bi's yesterday

Lots of fast paced pumping, really feeling the contractions as much as possible.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Wide grip pull downs

Seated rows

Incline pull downs

Wide grip rows

Close grip pull downs

40 minutes low intensity cardio and done

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Not sure but I'm training something! Been laying on the floor for a few days.
That nasty tear in my lower right back is being a bitch. Doc on monday...
Everyone have a good day and weekend.. Thx T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
And you once said we were about the same size! :banghead:

My arms are less than 17. :(

You still outweigh me brother, if you're still around 200lbs...I'm struggling to get past 190. Started some drol a week ago so hopefully that does the trick

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
More delts and Calves yesterday.

Marc Lobliner was in the gym. Not sure what the guy takes but he's a non stop bundle of energy.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Dang T… sent you a message and then saw this. Hope you are OK.

Hit some guns today. It was shoulders and traps yesterday. Still at it.

Happy Friday brothers!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Tried some light squats yesterday, Felt fine other than weak as a kitten,
bad part was the back injury has me unable to sleep. Think I have some small muscles torn away from my lower small ribs on the right side in the back.
everyone have a great weekend..Thx T...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
No sleep sux T. You need that. Do what you can to make that happen. Have a friend that pulled some tendon on his ribs few years back and he said it was very painful. Hope you get some relief.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just finished punishing bis, tris, and traps. Went to a different gym with a buddy of mine, sure was nice to change up the environment and had an awesome workout. Local gym with more of an old school underground feel and had the place to ourselves. My kinda place. Unfortunately round trip driving takes an hour so probably only go there once a week, but was exactly what i needed. Been getting kinda stale mentally always going to my usual place week after week. Hope the weekends treatin everybody good. Have a good one bros

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Chest, bi's, and calves today just what I needed. Allergies are flared up but outta town working for hopefully my last stint til my transfer closer to home. Hope all is well with everyone

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back, delts and calves today. Went heavy and kept rest periods short. 32 sets in 70 mins. Weathers finally shaped up nice here, 70's and 80's all week. Time to kick the training up a notch for summertime!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Delts all by themselves yesterday. All three heads.

Lots of sets for read and side heads. Not too much for fronts since they were hit a bit during chest yesterday.