©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Still kicking ass here.... But a long road awaits... In the meantime, we will be celebrating our wedding in just over TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

This is what we have on schedule for tonight:

Lying leg curl – Do 3-4 warm up sets of 12. Work sets of 12, 10, 8 and on the last set 5 eccentrics and then an isohold for 20 seconds.

Leg press – 3 work sets and on the last set do a massive drop set.

Smith lunge – 10 reps on each leg nice and slow and stretch deep into bottom of movement. 4 sets.

Super Set
BB Stiff Legged Deads – 4 sets with a good stretch at the bottom. Don’t worry about weight, get a hard contraction. 8-12 reps
Sissy squat – 4 sets to failure.

Super Set
Adductors – 4 sets of 10, 15, 20, 25. Hold the contraction hard
Abductors - 4 sets of 10, 15, 20, 25. Hold the contraction hard

Super Set
Seated Leg Curls – 5 sets of 20
Leg Extensions - 5 sets of 20

Super Set
Seated calf raises – 10 reps with a good flex at top and after last rep a good 10 second stretch.
Standing calve raise – 10 reps and then finish with a 10 second stretch.
4 sets of each

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Brick holler when you get a chance and are up for it.Back today.
injury is coming along well. Gh and bpc157 is working wonders..
Everyone have a great day... Thx , T........
Thinking about trying the bpc157 if this doesn't clear up by the time I get back from vacation

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
well i trained back yesterday. Was able to do some light bb rows 225-275 for afew sets . I feel very weak but strength is etter every session. Have been "off" since early fall. no trt no anything . Did just stat some goodgh and the pep I mentioned recently. AA the big day is almost upon you, Awesome! everyone have great day.
Mick don't forget lets catch up on the tele this weekend . T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
well i trained back yesterday. Was able to do some light bb rows 225-275 for afew sets . I feel very weak but strength is etter every session. Have been "off" since early fall. no trt no anything . Did just stat some goodgh and the pep I mentioned recently. AA the big day is almost upon you, Awesome! everyone have great day.
Mick don't forget lets catch up on the tele this weekend . T

15 days brother!!!!!!

Here is what is on the menu tonight :)

Machine press – Work up the weight doing a full range of motion with a 1 second squeeze doing sets of 10, until you get to a weight where you fail at 10 (true failure). That is work set number 1. Do 2 more sets there and on the third set, do a high intensity set and add two drops. After the second drop do partials until you hit complete failure.
Total Work Sets – 3

Machine flye – 4 sets of 10 here with a hard flex on every rep. On the 4th set do an extra 5 forced reps or cheat if you need to get them or drop the weight a tad to get a few more reps, then do a 7 second isohold, and then do partials to failure.
Total Work Sets – 4

Super Set
Dips – Leaning forward heavily to stretch your chest. 4 sets of 8-10 reps really flexing your chest at the top.

Stretch pushups – Just go to failure on each set
Total Work Sets – 8 (4 supersets)

Super Set
Machine rear laterals – Pyramid up. Sets of 20, 15, 12 and 10 reps increasing the weight each set. Hold the flex for 1 second in the contracted position on every rep.

Incline Bench Dumbbell Front Raises – Raise the DBs to above eye level and alternate hands when doing these. Kill all momentum at the bottom of the rep.

Super Set
Dumbell side laterals – Do 10 reps here with strict form.

Over and back presses – Over and back equals 1 rep. Do 10 reps

Hammer Strength Machine Press - 1 set of 25 reps to failure then increase the weight and do double drop set on your second set. Start with a set of 12 and once you reach failure, drop the weight, rep out, drop the weight and go again.
Total Work Sets – 2

Rope pushdowns – Warm up, then do a HARD set of 15. Rest is very short (you should barely catch your breath) and go to failure every set. 4 sets of 15, 12, 8, 8. Try to lock out on all sets, but as fatigue sets in you may not be able to get full lockout…no worries go to ¾ lockout and get your reps
Total Work Sets – 4

Seated rope extensions – Do these facing away from a pulley with the pulley set low. 3 sets of 12, and at the end of each set let it sit in the stretched position for a 10 count.
Total Work Sets – 3

Close Grip Smith Bench – Use a slow 3 second eccentric and push to ¾ lockout and then start right back up. Hit extreme failure on every set. Keep reps in the 8-10 range. On the last set do a double drop set and go to failure on each drop.
Total Work Sets – 3

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Was gonna hit arms today but waited on the wife to get home and she didn't wanna go so naturally I didn't go.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
More tests and a biopsy for me in the next 2 weeks. They saw some things. What happens from here? Not sure just yet.

Its been a struggle to eat. I trained some arms yesterday. It helped.

Phoe, cherish your wife. Those things come first. Glad you have found your soulmate.

You all have a great weekend.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms, chest and legs earlier in the week...today was bis, tris, traps and calves. Tomorrow back chest and delts. Cherish the weekend brothers!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yesterday was brutal!

Lying Leg Curls - 5 sets of 10

BB Back Squats - 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 6

Safety bar Squats - 3 sets of 10

Leg press - 5 sets of 10, then 1 set of 40

Hacks - 1 leg at a time, then both legs. 12 reps / 12 reps / max reps - 4 sets like that

Bulgarian Split Squats - 4 sets of 15

Superset
DB SLDL - 5 sets with a deep stretch, 10-12 reps
Leg Extensions - 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 10 plus 2 drops and partials, 10 plus 3 drops and partials

Called it a day...

You are in my prayers Brick! No one fights harder brother!

My girl rocking safety bar squats for the first time ever... she has never done these. She was a little hsaky at first and too close to the rack, after rep two she gets solid footing and finishes a strong set

Safety Bar Squats - First Time Ever - YouTube

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yesterday was brutal!

Lying Leg Curls - 5 sets of 10

BB Back Squats - 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 6

Safety bar Squats - 3 sets of 10

Leg press - 5 sets of 10, then 1 set of 40

Hacks - 1 leg at a time, then both legs. 12 reps / 12 reps / max reps - 4 sets like that

Bulgarian Split Squats - 4 sets of 15

Superset
DB SLDL - 5 sets with a deep stretch, 10-12 reps
Leg Extensions - 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 10 plus 2 drops and partials, 10 plus 3 drops and partials

Called it a day...

You are in my prayers Brick! No one fights harder brother!

My girl rocking safety bar squats for the first time ever... she has never done these. She was a little hsaky at first and too close to the rack, after rep two she gets solid footing and finishes a strong set

Safety Bar Squats - First Time Ever - YouTube
She's strong for her size.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
She's strong for her size.

Thank you!

Yeah, she doesn't fuck around... her strength has gone up a ton. She's "off" now and still holding on to strength, but we had to take volume down a tad. Her coach is one of my friends, as I refuse to do her diet LOL and he takes her through leg workouts and I train with her for the other days.

He's got her eating a ton and she is still pretty lean, very lean actually. After our wedding, she wants to step on the gas haha

With the exception of HRT (prescribed) I've been clean for a good while... it is sad when your girl uses more juice than you lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit chest, back and delts as planned yesterday. Now i am watching myself shrink and let me tell you i fucking hate it! I was running drol on top of test, and was blowing up like crazy...biggest I've ever been. Then my old friend Mr. Gyno showed up despite running 25mg daily exemestane. Dropped the anadrol and waited a week but gyno didnt get any better, so I've been on letro for a week now which as always is shrinking my lumps up. But man, goddamn letro has dried me out bad, libido is gone, joints hurt like a bitch, and i've lost almost 10 pounds. Hate what you have to go thru when you get gyno :mad:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Matt, you'll get it back.

I've lost 13 lbs myself
Going back home to RI and CT in two weeks. I'm sure I'll put it all back on while I'm there

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Trained chest yesterday and went pretty good. Just put my earphones in, cranked it up and plowed through. Today, planning on back.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Last night was solid... wicked arm pump!!!!

(leaving out specific details on execution)

Neutral Grip Incline DB Press 3 x 12-15
Incline Db Press 3 x 6-8
Hammer Strength Flat Bench 3 rest pause sets

Superset
Incline Smith bench 4 x 15-20
Machine Fly 4 x 20, 15, 10, 10 - last set was done with drop sets and partials to failure

Superset
Pullover Machine Triceps Extensions - 4 x 20, 15, 10, 8
Dip Machine 4 x 10-12, last set long drop set

SuperSet
Hammer Strength Behind Neck Press - 4 x 8-10
Machine Side Laterals - 4 x 10-12 with peak contraction

Superset
BB Upright row - 4 x 12
DB Rear delt raises 4 x 20

Rope Pressdowns - 8 sets of 10 with 30 second rest - crazy pump