©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
X, I appreciate that. My pressing used to suck because of a shoulder injury and I still can't fully extend my left arm because of the way it healed when I broke it. I always wondered what I'd max out at, but really, I don't care as long as in growing.

You are a strong mofo kid. I love it when little guys out lift big guys. You just don't see too many pull for over 405, press over 250 or squat over 350. But I'm sure there are a few out there.

Today I'll be doing legs. I'm thinking hacks, sumo presses and donkey calve raises. Gotta take it light 'cause of my time off. I gotta be able to walk somewhat tomorrow. I'll check back in later.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well I had a rough night. Hammys cramped up so bad sleep was interrupted by fumbling the vitamins in dark locked up like cement.
Did a mediocre back day with calves and forearms. Just not right with lots on my mind..So bare with me cause this is not me
Tide will turn Tuesday..I think day of recoup is needed
Tear it up guys..peace ib

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Light leg work and I can already feel the DOMS setting in for tomorrow. lol

It'll take a week or 2 to get back on track, but hey, time is on my side. Kill it guys!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Iron, dude get that head right. Stress is a killer. Do some relaxation exercises and stretch a bit. Get that good feeling back.

X, you'll be back I the groove before you know it! Just keep chuggin'.

I freakin' killed myself tonight. I had a calf pump going on that was pretty badass. I smashed what I finished up my last blast with on leg press and did the DC pyramid stiff leg deadlifts. When I dropped the bar on the SLDLs sweat was pouring down my face and I felt like my body was hit with a sledgehammer. That feeling where you simply can't get enough oxygen and feel like you are going to drop, yeah that. Tomorrow is going to be rough...

Catch y'all later. Off day for me tomorrow.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning!Back today. Chest /shoulders monday was awesome.
I added some sets witha macdonald bar (cambered bench bar)and really can feel it today. I trained at the "health club" yesterday and was kind of perplexed why there was this brand new bar sitting there looking never used. Fucking quality piece too. Good rotating bearing bar. . Well today i'm planning on getting a good sore on and tomorrow will be a rest day before legs on thurs.
IB hope all is well hit me on the other Email that you have we'll talk .
Just want ya to come up buddy. Everyone have a great day. Talk back here later. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I hear ya Chris. All rev'd up and you get pulled away. I've had that happen before. Sux
Turbo sounds like a good one!
I had a good back session too. Did some deads off the floor today. First time since my neck surgery 2 years ago. I was happy with the results. I guess its like riding a bicycle, you don't forget how to do it!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You guys sound like u rocked it good. Man I had heck of a night again. Girlfriend parallel parked car running,sees a guy with hoodie up. She senses weird he bolts toward the car she hit unlock not lock he hops in , she screams in her Ib ear piecing yell F no! he looks at terror in her eyes and jumps and runs off. Lucky all i can say. So i got the call, grabbed my repo mr glocktastic and did a tavern hunt but no luck.crazy . She had a brand new coffee that was gettin tossed next she said. So I have to rest today. Tomorrow a new day.ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You guys sound like u rocked it good. Man I had heck of a night again. Girlfriend parallel parked car running,sees a guy with hoodie up. She senses weird he bolts toward the car she hit unlock not lock he hops in , she screams in her Ib ear piecing yell F no! he looks at terror in her eyes and jumps and runs off. Lucky all i can say. So i got the call, grabbed my repo mr glocktastic and did a tavern hunt but no luck.crazy . She had a brand new coffee that was gettin tossed next she said. So I have to rest today. Tomorrow a new day.ib

HOLY SHIT! Glad she is OK. Hopefully that is the last time something like that happens.

You know, I can stand outside your house disguised as a lawn gnome for protection. And I am one dangerous f'ing lawn gnome.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Rest and food wensday. IB that really sucks woman have it really rough with that shit. Bummer dude . Common here too. Glad all are ok .
hope you feel up to some training tomorrow.
Hoping for another really good leg day thursday. Still feeling saturday a bit.
Have great night everybody... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Dang Iron, glad she is OK. Very scary.

Soreness is kicking in from that back workout yesterday. Love it!

Its going to be a good day at the gym brothers!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Getting stuff done today and staying in the recovery zone. Tomorrow
going to be a heavy and volume leg day for me.Everyone have great day.
Thanks, T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Chest, Shoulders, Tris today. Felt good. Legs are still a little sore.

Funny thing today. Overheard a guy that was working with a trainer say, "I don't want to lift too heavy because I want to be ripped, not massive". I actually laughed out loud. Funny how people just don't get how hard it is to gain LBM. All the sacrifice of not eating sweets, butter, deep fried food, etc. And hitting the iron hard every single session for years and years. I guess they will never get it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Getting stuff done today and staying in the recovery zone. Tomorrow
going to be a heavy and volume leg day for me.Everyone have great day.
Thanks, T

We must be on the same clock. Me too!

xmen, that's a good one. Like its that easy LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ib is BACK!!. He was somewhat carb depleted.. Morning came first juiced a few carrots and celery to wake up the gizZards . Then mixed up a Carbo / stim/ glycine and taurine enriched super bev. Hit the gym for shoulders and tris and holy cow it was a doozey. Blew up and gained 4in in shoulder width. Ok maybe3 . Mirrors add a little somethin but mirror are so People can view me. Kinda a free show persay. Lol. Ok little Bs guys. All went well girls normal now with mace I gave her as Easter gift so now I need my bunny to payback ..hit it good thurs guys
I'm back in action of sissy bs I had goin on. Peace Ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to hear IB!

Had a good shoulder/trap workout myself. Blasted through and kept my pace on the hi-side. Walked outside into the warm sun (for a change). Love that "alive and feeling good" feeling.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
1 day delay on legs. back was still kinda smoked when I got up today.
Wife took off for our actual anniversery day. Just eating and lazin today.
IB glad you got a doozy training. Everyone have a great day and I will be in the gym tomorrow for belated legs . T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
HAPPY ANNiVERSARY turbo!! Thats a best day ever next to a child being born!. Congrats brutha
Brick you got fire I can feel it and probably sent some my way thanks. I had a rock in chest workout and I'm changing things up internally.fresh juice only before 6 am gym.carbo/ stim during.which amazes me btw, and after then i do a protein blend with a sweetpotatoe blended up and it must be right for now because I blow up and pumped up dam good.. ok well mast kicked in too but I'm only 300 week .that's it
I say holla to that guys . Atom/ x/ chris where u be brahs? Rack up and
Pump up Friday guys
Peace.ib.