©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Atom, keep hitting that iron. You and I know it will clear your head and burn off some stress. We are here for you during this bump in your road.

Chest workout kinda sucked yesterday. I need a new rotator on the right side. Wouldn't change a thing though, I have had a blast these years wearing it out! LOL

Gonna hit some back today. I can't stop.

I have some back too... Last night I went throw back and took a page from my DC days... It was a great session! Just pushed the iron until I felt like my body was going to burst. I grinded those reps out like my life depended on it... I needed that.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Legs today...squats, hacks, extensions, ham curls, one leg calf raises holding db, calf raises on leg press

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Side lateral raises

Incline db front lateral raises

Ez bar reverse grip front lateral raises into upright rows

Shrugs

Reverse peckdeck

Leg press

Calf raises

Leg extensions

Leg curls

40 minutes low intensity cardio

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
chest shoulders , tris today.. seems the furnace is relit. feeling the good stuff coming back. Was able to barbell squat super lite sets for the first time in many months now. Ah yes the squat! king of the whole body stimulation-- for me anyway. AA Brick good thoughts vibes to you both! The rest rest of you the same.
Own the day it will only be here one time. thx T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Kicked ass pretty hard last night...

Meadows rows 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 6

Superset
Hammer Deads 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 6
Low cable row 4 sets fo 10-12, last set double drop set

Chest supported DB Rows 4 sets of 12-15, last set double drop set

Superset
Hammer High Row 4 sets of 12-15, last set was a DC style rest pause in the 20-25 range then I dropped the weight and repped out
BB Upright rows (shoulders need work) 4 sets of 10-12

Standing Db Curls 4 sets of 8-10, last set double drop set
DB Hammer Curls 4 sets of 12-15, last set double drop set
Cable Iso Curls 3 sets of 12, 15, 20, done widowmaker style

Solid session. Definitely felt like my back was smoked. Bis were pumped to the moon!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Quick at home bi and tri workout. Db curls, seated concentrations, hammer curls...weighted bench dips, kickbacks, overhead db extensions. 3-4 sets each

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Geez Atom. After reading your work out and comparing it to what I've been doing makes me hang my head.
Keep kicking ass.
Chest and tri's for me yesterday
And got the cardio up to 15 minutes

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
More delts and calves yesterday.

I'l be honest here. I may not be training with lots of intensity or sets but my delts are loving this.

I think they may look better than ever. Even when I was loaded with AAS and pounding the shit out of them.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see everyone at it!

I hit shoulders yesterday. Right rotator gives me fits. Just pain 'ol fucking stabbing pain... grinding and popping too. I think my new shoulder routine is light weight, hi-reps and very controlled movements. I've paid my dues over the years. Today is arms.

Happy Friday ya bunch of meatheads!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Last night was back at it - Chest, bis abs, Blood and Guts style.
Incline BB press, ISO-Chest press, incline flyes, cable xovers, incline DB curls, EZ barbell curls, one arm curl machine, various ab machines.
In, out, 55 minutes. It was brutal. Felt like my biceps were going to split. Strength is going up daily and so are measurements. I'm F**king psyched.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Incline pull downs

Incline DB curls

Seated rows

Peaches curls

Close grip rows

Hammer curls

Lawn mowers

21's

35 minutes low intensity cardio and done

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back and delts this afternoon. Incline bb presses, flat flyes, decline db presses...chins(rear, back of neck up to bar), seated cable rows widegrip, cable rows underhand closegrip...arnold presses ss with db shoulder press, front bb lateral raises, side lateral db raises

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Arms today. My favorite training session.
-dumbbell bicep curls
-cable tricep pushdown super sets
-preacher curl machine
-barbell close grip benchpress
-dips
-cable curls (overhead)
-dumbbell arm triceps extension
-cable 1 arm tricep extension
-seated calf raises

Had a great pump going on....

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just wrapped up arms and traps. St bar curls shoulder width grip, reverse curls st bar, machine curl burnouts...skullcrushers ss with closegrip benches, cable pressdowns last set stripping plates till failure...closegrip ez bar shrugs, db shrugs

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Arms today. My favorite training session.

-dumbbell bicep curls

-cable tricep pushdown super sets

-preacher curl machine

-barbell close grip benchpress

-dips

-cable curls (overhead)

-dumbbell arm triceps extension

-cable 1 arm tricep extension

-seated calf raises

Had a great pump going on....

You ever do skull crushers with a barbell? Nothing puts size on my tri's like those do. Behind the neck press with a db is another killer lift for tri's