©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
So I've trained three times since I've decided to pull in the reins
Calves, delts and tri's two of them
Got some good advice from Dianna Dennis and Jeannie Paperone Sat. Night
Both complimented me and told me to just chill
Of course Jay had to be a wise guy and tell me I was never gonna look like him anyway.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Trained chest yesterday. Went up to 225 on bench this time so strength is coming back. Next it was dumbbell presses and dumbbell flyes. Today I am down for back.

Sandpig, you find that groove and enjoy. You will still look great.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Trained chest yesterday. Went up to 225 on bench this time so strength is coming back. Next it was dumbbell presses and dumbbell flyes. Today I am down for back.

Sandpig, you find that groove and enjoy. You will still look great.

I always look forward to moving that weight around on chest day but back has became probably my favorite day ;) tonight will be shoulders and legs

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Didnt get to wheels yesterday. Pigged out on ham, potatoes and all the fixins...then proceeded to get half drunk.lol. Hey, thats what holidays are for sometimes right :D. Got to legs today tho so everything worked out. Arms tomorrow or wednesday

Is that like half pregnant? lol J/k ah just admit it ya got shit faced and relaxed. Probably be strong as a mule on leg day.
speaking of legs i'm gonna go put some blood through my "batons"
be quads and hams . Cardio with a girlfriend in the afternoon.
Have a great Tuesday. Summer just on the horizon now..
get it on.... Thanks , T..............

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Got to bis and tris as planned today. Alt db curls, seated concentrations, hammer curls...weighted bench dips, overhead db extensions, kickbacks. 3-4 sets each. Workweek's half over as of tomorrow, gotta love that!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Tonight I'll be hitting chest/delts/tris. My legs are killing me today from quads/hams/calves over the past two nights, but I'll be hobbling around tonight getting it done and getting up at 4:45 am tomorrow for 25 min. of fasted cardio.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit the shoulders and traps today and it was painful. Not in a good way either. I need some cartilage in that right rotator.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Me too brick. My right shoulder is like that too. I traineded chest todsy. Always spend alot of time doing rotator cuff warmuos.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Trained chest tonight

Hammer strength incline press

Wide grip press

DB Fly's

Peck deck superset incline press

40 minutes cardio and done

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Me too brick. My right shoulder is like that too. I traineded chest todsy. Always spend alot of time doing rotator cuff warmuos.

Like an idiot I don't do enough to warm up my rotators. My left one gives me issues but it's not major.
Good thing I train like a pussy now.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Like an idiot I don't do enough to warm up my rotators. My left one gives me issues but it's not major.
Good thing I train like a pussy now.

As disciplined and driven as you are Sand, I'm not buying the pussy training part. :)

Looking like a cardio day only for me. Good long walk outside to clear my head.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Haven't trained since the biopsy. I should have results back today. I didn't want to risk any rupture or internal bleeding. Tonight I'll hit a hammie based leg session

Have a great day y'all!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
AA I dig the upbeat "tude". We all use more like you and the Brick....
Thx Chest shoulders and tris for me today.
everyone have a great day! Thx T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
AA I dig the upbeat "tude". We all use more like you and the Brick....
Thx Chest shoulders and tris for me today.
everyone have a great day! Thx T

OK, so doc called... no results today LOL

I have a plumber and electrician coming over in a bit (hopefully) to take care of some things... then hitting the gym. Hoping they get there at a reasonable time.... One was supposed to come while I was off from work on Tuesday but it was so delayed I rescheduled.

Really looking forward to hitting the iron tonight... I cut my carbs by 90% the past few days and brought down protein and fats a bit too. I am lean, but feel small, so time to crank the food back up and get that "feel good" feeling :)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Legs with my coach. It was all a painful blur. Quads are nice and warm and twitching an hour after training.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Chest the. Quads today. Tried to put 450 on the lateral press and failed after halfway. But I will have it soon