©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Keep us posted Atom!

Guns later.

Still nothing... I'll let you all know when I get results

Felt good yesterday so decided to give my legs some action...

Lying Legs curls - 4 sets of 15-20
Adductors and Abductors 4 sets each of 15 holding the contraction for a 2 count
Smith Lunges 3 sets of 10 with each leg
Plie Leg Press 3 sets of 20
BB SLDL 4 sets of 10, 8, 5 and 15

Superset
Leg Extensions 5 sets of 20 with forced reps and partials
Seated Leg Curls 5 sets of 20 with forced reps and partials

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
after a week off from over stretching my back.. I got a great chest, bicep and deltoid session in. feels so good to hit the iron!

was tripping balls thinking it was my kidneys.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Lat pulls downs

Incline DB curls

Seated rows

Preachers

Lawn mower pulls

Revers curls superset hammer curls

40 minutes low intensity cardio

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back and delts this morning. Flat benches, incline machine flyes, decline machine presses...widegrip bent over rows standing on bench for extended movement, widegrip cable pulldowns, closegrip underhand pulldowns...db shoulder presses, side lateral raises, front db raises. Have a great weekend brothers!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Had an excellent workout eventhough it was short due to the kids club closing early but first time I've been able to train with my wife in over a month.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Second leg workout since my surgery today. Felt stronger than last week. Core is still not 100% on my right side where they went in. I'll get there. Consistent and steady gets me down the road.

Tomorrow is cardio only. I have built some fat around the waist the last couple months. Needs to come off.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis, tris and traps this afternoon. Seated incline db curls, closegrip preachers ez bar, seated incline cable curls...vertical dips, closegrip benches, reverse grip cable pressdowns ss with standard pressdowns...closegrip ez bar shrugs, db shrugs last set running down the rack till failure. Wheels in the next day or two

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Holy cow my legs are sore! Love it! Down for chest today. Looking forward to it.

Lets kick this week off right brothers

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Back last night . still healing from that nasty tear . Legs today gonna try to get
under a bar and start working my squat groove back in.
Talk later. All have great day/week. Thx , T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Had a kick ass leg session yesterday! Sore as hell today...

So the results of the biopsy came back. I am positive for hepatocellular carcinoma. Yeah, a primary liver cell tumor... shit....

I am beside myself...

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Skull crushers

Preacher curls

Hammer strength push downs

Incline db curls

Rope pull downs

Ez bar curls

35 minutes low intensity cardio and done

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, keep hitting that iron. You and I know it will clear your head and burn off some stress. We are here for you during this bump in your road.

Chest workout kinda sucked yesterday. I need a new rotator on the right side. Wouldn't change a thing though, I have had a blast these years wearing it out! LOL

Gonna hit some back today. I can't stop.

Last edited: