©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I hit legs & Calves this morning & felt very strong.

Squat - Hacks - deads Leg curls
seated & standing calve raises - 3 sets each exercise heavy.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
decided to do a arm only routine today...

4xSupersets each
Pushdown + SIngle Arm extension
DIps btween bench + Skullcrusher
BB Curl + Hammer Curl
Preacher + Reverse ZCurl

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Did a quick chest and back workout before work tonight.
bench press and lat pull down 4 supersets
incline hammer strength press and hammer strength seated row 3 super sets
4 sets of 5 on deads

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis and tris yesterday, legs today...squats, lunges, extensions, lying leg curls, calf raises on leg press sled, one leg standing calf raises holding db. Current cycle of test, mast and mk677 kicking in real good now. Strength up and putting on some decent size. Love the point when that starts happening :headbang:

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Today was arms. 3 sets of barbell curls superset with cable pushdowns, then did 3 sets of wrist curls with palms facing down. Nothing too crazy because tomorrow is legs. :eek: :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just wrapped up a good chest, back and delt workout...flat bench increasing weight untill 1R max on set 8, machine flyes ss with machine presses. Machine rows widegrip, cable pulldowns wide, cable pulldowns closegrip. Arnold presses ss with db shoulder presses, lateral raises, and reverse flyes

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn I miss the iron. Dropped by the gym today just to say hey and did 30 minutes of treadmill. Energy levels are coming back, but slower than I hoped. Hopefully in a couple weeks...

You guys keep training hard.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Traps, bis, and tris this afternoon. Rear (bar behind back) st bar shrugs, front st bar shrugs...close grip preachers, incline db curls, seated incline cable curls...close grip benches, cable pressdowns with bar, cable pressdowns with rope. Best my arms have looked since last summer :headbang:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm up late. Can't say I give two shits about that. Ate sparse, but calorie dense today. Family day. Movies with the kids, awesome.
Ready to go back into the pit tomorrow. No turning back. I welcome the strain, the weakness of my body fighting back against the current of change I'm throwing it into, fight as it may, I am going to WILL my body into the state I demand from it. Nobody can stop me.
G.