©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Holy 9.5 hrs! Hope all turns out ok Make sure you use something to not get plugged while laying around.Pain meds are notorius shit stoppers.
You will be back in gym soon,. Glad the procedure is over and done with..
THX T..

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Grim, you'll be back soon.

Stiff arms x5
Wide pulldowns x5
HS Iso row x6
Rack deads x5
HS shrug x4

And I woke up sore from this. I rarely get sore anymore unless I really do something off the wall.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Thanks guys. They started me up at 9:00 AM and I got off of the table at 7:30 PM, so 10.5. Damn.
Actually, haven't taken any pain meds yet, don't think I need them. Slept like a rock, woke up feeling good and positive. But yeah, I don't want to have the meds they gave me yesterday affect my GI. I'm on it! LOL
Sandpig, how's the weight on the scale going, moving up still?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Grim you are sounding very upbeat.Glad you are feeling pretty good considering you just had the surgery. Is the condition purely genetic or
Are there Other factor(s) involved?
21 days til spring!!!... Better get busy .. Thanks , T..

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
^ Hey T., probably like many aspects of our lives, nature and nurture play a part. It could be hormonal, a result of environmental factors, genetic (although I know neither parents dealt with this) not sure, but I am glad the procedure's over, taking care of the wounds and generally, yeah, I am upbeat.
Having a great support system of my wife, my friends (who check up on me which means a lot!) and places like this and the gang here make things so much better and positive.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Heal fast Grim! Its all in the rearview mirror now! good to have that TLC at home too!

I'm out for another 5-6 weeks. Damn, gonna be a long March. Have to be completely healed or I am at risk for a hernia. Still sore and have some swelling too. Getting slowly better tho. This last surgery threw me on my ass. I'm pushing on. Fuck cancer.

You guys make some noise with those plates.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
All i can say is Brick you a baaaaad man!That is toughness fdefined.
Good to hear you in high spirits. getting ready for some chest shoulders and tris with a bud from detroit.. talk soon have a great day/weekend.
Grim be ok to call you over the weekend ? T

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Get well Grim!

Legs & calves
Squatts - hacks - Deads- seated- calve raises - abs

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Grim, weights holding steady. Funny, before I put this unexpected weiht on, I was starting to cut for the spring.
I'm convinced it's work related. I don't/can't eat as much on days I work.

Standing Calf x6
Horizontal calf press x6
1 leg calf raise x6

Lying curls x6
Stiff legs on a hack machine x6

First time trying stiffs like that. Picked a bad day cause my back/hips were bothering me. It was ok but prefer barbell or db version. Even Smith machine.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
hey guys , havent been on for a few days. thursday i was able to get is some pretty good legs. i did squats, then every leg machine there.

had to skip yesterday because i went out to eat with my mother and spent the night there. today i did some moderate back reaLLY fast. got in about an hr or so. i was able to do seated rows maxed out on 250lbs without elbow pain today. no pain at all. i was week today and only did 1 set of 4 @250 bc i didnt want to push it AND was to heavy today. i usually do 3 sets of 5 or 6. but n o pain, i love bpc157.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back and delts today...db presses, machine flyes ss with machine presses, pullovers. Chins, widegrip cable pulldowns, closegrip underhand pulldowns, rear military press, front military press, and side laterals

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Shock Week
Chest- 3xdropsets each
Incline machine
nautilus bench
Nautilus flyes

triceps
3xSupersets - CGBP with DB overhead Ext
3xdropsets - rope Pushdown

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Good morning to all of my friends here at AnaSCI, my home away from home. (Even when I'm home - which I guess undoes what I'm trying to say!)
Well, my day 3 update is a good one. My wounds appear to be healing extremely quickly as I am itching much sooner than I planned. I have not taken one pain pill as it hasn't been necessary. My appetite has me eating around 1-1.5 hours around the clock. Lots of calorie-dense food. I'm using this time to rest, recoup and I can't wait to be hitting it hard for brick and all the devoted members of the iron family here.

Sadly, a very long time friend of mine passed away yesterday morning. He was not very old, but very wise and caring and I will miss him dearly. I mention this as to illustrate how fleeting what we have is here. Please, make the most of every day for those that don't have this one to spend with us anymore - we owe them that. Many people think they fear death because they are afraid of dying - it's likely that they're afraid that they haven't lived. Stop it and live.

Have a great day.
Grim

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sorry for your loss, Grim.

Machine reverse fly pushing x6
Machine reverse fly pulling x6

Laterals x6
machine lateral x6

front raise x6
machine press x6

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Big guy. Sorry for the loss. The fearing having not lived is exactly the
way I feel . Life is too short for negatives and wastes of time.
Remember the good and positives.In the end all we have is our memories.
Those can be treasures that can't be taken from us. Best wishes for your bddy and family. Thanks, Turbobusa...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Today will be leg day. Just what the doctor ordered... Hope You all have had a
peaceful and happy weekend.
Thanks , T............

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Good morning to all of my friends here at AnaSCI, my home away from home. (Even when I'm home - which I guess undoes what I'm trying to say!)
Well, my day 3 update is a good one. My wounds appear to be healing extremely quickly as I am itching much sooner than I planned. I have not taken one pain pill as it hasn't been necessary. My appetite has me eating around 1-1.5 hours around the clock. Lots of calorie-dense food. I'm using this time to rest, recoup and I can't wait to be hitting it hard for brick and all the devoted members of the iron family here.

Sadly, a very long time friend of mine passed away yesterday morning. He was not very old, but very wise and caring and I will miss him dearly. I mention this as to illustrate how fleeting what we have is here. Please, make the most of every day for those that don't have this one to spend with us anymore - we owe them that. Many people think they fear death because they are afraid of dying - it's likely that they're afraid that they haven't lived. Stop it and live.

Have a great day.
Grim

really sorry to hear that gri, prayers go out to him and his family. very well said too

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Double duty today. Hit wheels early then came back later for arms and traps. Gonna take the next two days off since i got everything done between yesterday and today