©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey Atom, yeah they said I have to be completely healed or I would be at risk for a hernia. They just about cut me in half. The incision goes from my lower back all the way around to my lower belly. All these staples make me look BAD-ASS tho! lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good to see you Atom.Brickster good morning! Well got that first little very careful chest shoulder w/o in yesterday.I'm very thankful to be bak in gym.
Leaving shortly for gym.I'll holler later.
Brick I'm going to bike week with a bunch of buddies in march. Imma cuttin
right through your city. I'll holler..love to see you . Have a great day all of you.
Thanks , Turbobusa...........................................

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Hit back today with my boy Tito from Long Beach NY at none other than Bev's Powerhouse gym in Syosset. Got out there before the storm rolled in. Finished up at 2 and it was coming down, so hit the road before it got crazy.
Saw Juan Morel there and lemme tell you, there are some amazing bodybuilders and physique athletes at the East Coast Mecca. Was a lot of fun for sure.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Rep Range week
Chest / shoulders 4x8-12 each
hammer Incl
Low incl DBp
Smith Incl
incline flyes

Front raises
DB Miltary
Rear DB kickback
Face pull

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Regular Laterals x6
Laterals from sides x6

Uprights x6
HS Press x6

Lying DB laterals x6

I only did one exercise for the rear delts cause I did them on Thurs. with back.

As far as the six sets go, it's two light sets, two heavy and two burnouts.

And when I say light, I don't mean warm ups. It's the maximum weight I can use for 15 - 20 reps and the burnouts are 20+ to absolute failure.

Just something new to try for a little while.

On a side note, I've put on 7 lbs in the last week or so. And it's definitely not all water and fat.
The cycle I'm on must finally be kicking in.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Gonna be a VERY light break in w/o for lower body today followed by cardio.
Yesterday was pretty good . Light back.Just easing in.The torn back muscles are healing well.Have ways to go but much closer than I was.
Thanks and have a great sunday today.. T

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Meant to post yesterday but was busy. I was able to get a good back ssession in yesterday afternoon Dispute my elbow Pain. I started my bpc157 2 days ago and hope it helpS. I actually woke up sore today which I like. I am due for shoulders today but I am helping my gf move out of her old place . With this pain I can't even do any side delt raises.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey DJ I'm looking into running some bpc157 myself.. keep us apprised .
Hoping it works well for you.. Thx , Turbobusa...........

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Meant to post yesterday but was busy. I was able to get a good back ssession in yesterday afternoon Dispute my elbow Pain. I started my bpc157 2 days ago and hope it helpS. I actually woke up sore today which I like. I am due for shoulders today but I am helping my gf move out of her old place . With this pain I can't even do any side delt raises.
What protocol are you following? There's some good info out there to follow

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit chest, back, delts and traps today. Either tomorrow or tuesday gonna do arms. Pretty soon im gonna add an extra day or two at the gym, springs right around the corner which always gives me more motivation to lift 5 days a week. Gotta look good for t shirt and tank top weather :D

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
No reason not to check out my log here:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/peptides-growth-factors/32382-tb500-act1-bcp-157-log.html

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Had a good one today

Bi's
Tri's
Delts
And traps.

It seems every section I went into people would want to come to. I'm thinking they just wanted to watch and be inspired by awesomeness.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Leg Ext x6
Sissy on hack machine x6
Squat x5
LP x6

Squats were 5x8 instead of the light, heavy, burnouts that I've been using. Seems like my back gives out before my quads when I do high reps.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning. Great to see you all that are here./
Legs did not happen yesterday but will today. I could feel a still
fairly sharp twinge in the tear area so gave it a day slept well and am
ready to get to the gym. All have a great day and week ahead.
Positives bring positives negs bring negs. Should be an easy choice.lol
Make today count. Gonna be suntan or burn time soon. get ready... T

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
What protocol are you following? There's some good info out there to follow

no protocol really yet. just try to make sure i hit everything once a week. i go to planet fitness which sucks. too many ppl, no gym etiquette that walk right through your set like ur not there, shitty equpt, over crowded and everyone stairs at me the entire time. im rerally dont even think im that big at all. but its annoying that every time i look in the mirror ppl are stairing. plus they ring an alarm if u drop a weight or even grunt a lil. they say its a non judgemental place but have all these quotes on the walls about " lunks". i guess compared to every1 else there its easy to tell im on gear.

well anyway. enough venting.

i want to do shoulders today. i havent even been able to do shoulder raises at all for the last month without feeling like im gonna snap my elbow. i was very shocked that i didnt feel pain when doing 250lb seated rows. looks like the bpc is really working.

when i train i pretty much go till my body tells me its done. i start low and do sets till i get to the max the machine has . usually like 6 sets of each exercise with at most 45 seconds rest in between. enough time to wipe the sweat and take a sip of water then back at it again. i will start a log of what i do reps and weight. its hard at plan fit b/c sometimes u get some1 who just sits there texting for 10 mins in between sets when i need a machine and i get pissed and end up walking away and do something else and miss something. plus nobody there works out good . i just follow my regular exercises till i feel like i need to switch it up. i work out alone and have no spotter so i really just do what i can handle with free weights without hurting myself.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

no protocol really yet. just try to make sure i hit everything once a week. i go to planet fitness which sucks. too many ppl, no gym etiquette that walk right through your set like ur not there, shitty equpt, over crowded and everyone stairs at me the entire time. im rerally dont even think im that big at all. but its annoying that every time i look in the mirror ppl are stairing. plus they ring an alarm if u drop a weight or even grunt a lil. they say its a non judgemental place but have all these quotes on the walls about " lunks". i guess compared to every1 else there its easy to tell im on gear.

well anyway. enough venting.

i want to do shoulders today. i havent even been able to do shoulder raises at all for the last month without feeling like im gonna snap my elbow. i was very shocked that i didnt feel pain when doing 250lb seated rows. looks like the bpc is really working.

when i train i pretty much go till my body tells me its done. i start low and do sets till i get to the max the machine has . usually like 6 sets of each exercise with at most 45 seconds rest in between. enough time to wipe the sweat and take a sip of water then back at it again. i will start a log of what i do reps and weight. its hard at plan fit b/c sometimes u get some1 who just sits there texting for 10 mins in between sets when i need a machine and i get pissed and end up walking away and do something else and miss something. plus nobody there works out good . i just follow my regular exercises till i feel like i need to switch it up. i work out alone and have no spotter so i really just do what i can handle with free weights without hurting myself.
So you're not following any bpc-157 protocol just shooting it up lol

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
So you're not following any bpc-157 protocol just shooting it up lol

my bad. yes i was thinking w/o regiment, too early to think for me.

yes i was allready taking ghrp6/cjc 3x daily sub q. on empty stomach.

i was told buy russianstar tO add that to my bpc shot and inject in my bicep. i have been injecting as close to the pain in my forearm and noyt in same spot . my dr told me that my muscles are ripping off my bones inside my elbow b/c i am goin to heavy. i do go as heavy as i can especially with curls . he never even did any type of mri or anything, just his opinion.

anyway .i know i ramble.
50-100mcg of bp157
150-200 mcg of ghrp6
150-200 mcg of cjc 1295
this is all in 1 shot 3-4x daily in injured area.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Got bis, tris and forearms taken care of today. Were lookin pretty good afterwards too, i think the mk677 i started the other day is already kicking in because i look much fuller all of a sudden. Rest day tomorrow then some wheels.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Chest/ Bis & Calves today!
Inc BB Deckine DB Weighted dips
Standing BB curl - alt db curls - preachers
Seated & standing calve raises..

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Nothing today, nothing tomorrow likely. I'm having a minor surgery on Thursday which will couch my ass for the upcoming weekend and no exercise for a week, light stuff the week afterwards and nothing taxing until 3 weeks later. Not looking forward to this layoff, but it's necessary, so...