©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leg work was decent today. first leg day in about 5-6 weeks.
Just glad to be back in the gym.
Tonight i'm training patience.... T

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Hit back today with my boy Tito from Long Beach NY at none other than Bev's Powerhouse gym in Syosset. Got out there before the storm rolled in. Finished up at 2 and it was coming down, so hit the road before it got crazy.
Saw Juan Morel there and lemme tell you, there are some amazing bodybuilders and physique athletes at the East Coast Mecca. Was a lot of fun for sure.

nice bro, im form long island.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Going to be chest shoulders tris today. Good luck big W (Grim )with some out patient surgery today and best wishes for a good prognosis.
Everyone have a great day and tell a stranger out there the same .
It can be contagious . Thx Turbobusa....

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Nothing today, nothing tomorrow likely. I'm having a minor surgery on Thursday which will couch my ass for the upcoming weekend and no exercise for a week, light stuff the week afterwards and nothing taxing until 3 weeks later. Not looking forward to this layoff, but it's necessary, so...

What surgery are you having Grim?

I hope all is well brother

We decided it was time to back down on the volume and really crank up the intensity.

Last night:

Db Offset Grip Curls 2 sets of 12, 16 then 1 RP set in the 20-25 range
Hammer curls, same as above with a static at the end
Cable Isolation Curls 1 set of 12, then 1 WM
Hammer Strength Deads 4 sets, 6, 8, 10, 12
Hammer Strength Behind Neck Pulldowns 3 sets of 6, 8, 10 then 1 RP set in the 15-20 range
Chest supported Cybex Rows 1 set of 10, then 1 WM
Freemotion wide pulldowns 1 set of 12, then 1 WM

Stretched

This is something different for my girl... I am hoping she has a good response :)

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
its leg day but its snowing and and my back is killing me. so i might just have to make my way to the fitness area at my complex and do some arms because thats all i can really do there besides cardio. thats if i feel better.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
What surgery are you having Grim?

I hope all is well brother

Thank you man.
I'm having sebaceous cysts taken care of on the scalp. Quite a few of them to say the least. I hadn't mentioned anything to people as I wanted to make sure things weren't worse than thought, i.e. cancerous. My mother passed in '06 of cancer and at one point it manifested in her skull and resulted in cystic activity on and under the scalp. This has been quite painful and makes even taking showers agonizing.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Shoulders/ Triceps & abs
Mil press - dumb press - side laterals - front raises
Close grip bench - knose busters & Weighted dips
Abs - 20 minutes...

3-4 sets each exercise....

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Shoulders/ Triceps & abs
Mil press - dumb press - side laterals - front raises
Close grip bench - knose busters & Weighted dips
Abs - 20 minutes...

3-4 sets each exercise....

Lavey, How many reps do u usually do?

Rep range Back & Bi today (4x8-12)
Yates Row
CGPD
Deadstop DB Row
Rack DL

Concentration curl
INcline Db

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thank you man.
I'm having sebaceous cysts taken care of on the scalp. Quite a few of them to say the least. I hadn't mentioned anything to people as I wanted to make sure things weren't worse than thought, i.e. cancerous. My mother passed in '06 of cancer and at one point it manifested in her skull and resulted in cystic activity on and under the scalp. This has been quite painful and makes even taking showers agonizing.

Damn! You are in my thoughts and sorry to hear about your mother, Grim.

Last night:

Hammer Incline Bench 1 x 12, 1x 12 with bands, 1x 6 with bands, 1 x 15-20RP
Cable x-over 2x 12 plus 1 WM
Freemotion Cable Shoulder Press 2x 12, 8 then 1 RP in the 15-20RP range
Machine Side Laterals 2x 12, 15 then 1 WM
Freemotion Cable Skullcrusher / Extensions 2 x 12, 8 then 1 RP in the 20-25RP range
Triceps Straight Bar pressdown 2 x 12, 8 then 1 WM

I think i am getting tendinitis... my left biceps tendon going into my elbow is in a lot of pain....

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Back and bi;s today very light. So far so good and I aim to keep it that way.
Hope all of you are having a good week. Hope all is well for Grim.
Thx, Turbobusa....................

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
did arms moderately today. soon maybe ill start keep track of what i do and weights but honestly dont know the proper names of half of the exercises i do. i just go with what my body tells me i can do , for as long as i can do it. the one thing that usually always hts is when i use the cable machine and max it out on 200lbs and a set of hammers with the tricep pulldown rope. i did only 1 set of at 200lbs and no pain at all in my elbow. i cant believe that bpc157 works that good. its only been a week ot a lil less that i been using it. my arm feels perfect. truly amazing stuff. got my labs back today, got to say i love taipan gear. my lvls came back at 4239.02 for total test levels. free test 1468.1 and 3.5.. and the t3 from maxim peps came back at 37.3 for t3 count. so just above the max normal but still high. but dr said my thyroid was low and my pituitary was low. he said that my body is confused form so much shit im putting in it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Crossovers x6
HS Inc x6
Inc fly/press x6
HS Dec x6

Btw, I'm still gaining weight. I've come to the conclusion that it's because I'm barely working or the gear that I was given by a friend is more legit than anything I've used in the past. Or a combo of both.

Also, I checked my BF Tues and I checked out at aprox. 11%. And I used two different formulas. So I know it's definitelynot all fat . And the fact that I still have most of my veins tells me i's not all water either.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Off gym today. Legs tomorrow.. All have a great day. Snow here.
March 20 first day o spring...thx, T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bis and tris today. Kept things simple but effective. Db curls, seated concentration curls, hammer curls...db kickbacks, bench dips, and overhead db extensions. 3-4 sets per exercise and got a good pump out of the deal

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Well, after a 9.5 hour outpatient surgical procedure, I'm sutured, wrapped and armed with antibiotics and pain meds. Thanks to my best friend and beautiful wife as my companion in and out of NYC we are back safe and sound. No exercise for a week, so time to chill out and read your guys' tales of pain and suffering at the hands of the cruel mistress - the iron.