©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I hit chest & Biceps this morning & left nothing on the table.

Mostly compound exercises...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit chest today and actually got a good session in. My workout partner gave me some good spots and I pushed it. Got some good lifts and good laughs. Exactly what I needed too. Hope to get another one in for back tomorrow.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sunday was leg day. Was fired up for it being SB day. My hips started hurting while doing LP's. I had even lightened up the weight but I was trying to bring it down further than usual after watching the Platz video a few days ago.

Monday was arms. Awesome workout even though I was rushing due to being a little late.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Legs and forearms tonight, then a couple rest days before i hit upper body again. Man, i cant wait for springtime. Its hard for me to drag my ass to the gym after work when its 20 degrees out and gets dark at 5:30. Hate winter time :mad:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Hitting Back/traps/calves & abs in a few. My energy is up and I plan to kill it...Mostly compound exercises & a bit of cardio.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm right there with you Matt with spring, the sooner the better.

Back today. Deads off the floor, t-bars, dumbbell rows and pull downs. Pushing on.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Tonight was just quads, wanted to smash them without mercy, and that we did.
Volume was the game and very little rest, maybe 60-70 seconds tops between sets. Ate well today which helped a lot, started to cramp up toward the end, but got thru it. Probably about 18-20 sets all together. Came home, soaked in epsom salts and just foam rolled so I don't wake up screaming with cramps tonight.
Kill it guys.
Grim

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I'm right there with you Matt with spring, the sooner the better.

Back today. Deads off the floor, t-bars, dumbbell rows and pull downs. Pushing on.

Yes, bring on the warm weather. Well actually it's been in the 70's here so I shouldn't complain.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Rack DLS worked up to 8 plates per side for 1 rep.
Full deadlifts worked up to 565 for 1
All sorts if back exercises I was there for over 2 hours. Took 3 scoops and then mixed an additional one in with my first bottle if intra workout concoction. Glad to see everyone's still killing it. I'm running in maybe 15 hours of sleep since Sunday. Taking tomorrow off and getting rest

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Hams, calves were great abs were cut short by cramping. I couldn't bend over to grab the rope attachment off the floor without going into full spasms, so I"m going to hit them tomorrow fully on my 'off' day. LOL Everything else was wicked. Nice pump and stretching those quads during hams was nice.
G.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit shoulders and traps today. Trying to get back to eating good again. Workout felt great. Somehow my strength is not down much at all. I have dropped a few pounds the past 3 weeks. That workout sure helped my stress levels.

Keep it rolling brothers!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I hit shoulders & triceps this morning & gave it my all.
Flat/incline bench - dips -
close grip bench - press downs knose busters
2 sets of each exercise...

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Weds was chest

Crossovers
HS Inc
Inc Fly/press
Dips

Thurs. back

Stiff arms
Wide pulldowns
HS Iso Row
1 arm DB Row

Mach. rear fly both pushing then pulling

DB shrug
HS seated shrug

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Out of the gym for a few days. Back injury. Should be gtg in a few days. Everyone have a great day.thx T...........