©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I planned to take a well needed rest but decided to hit legs/calves & abs. Squats Hacks Deads calve raises seated & standing then ab work.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
About to go smash some bis, tris, and traps in a minute. Think ill go with st bar curs, reverse grip curls, preacher curls for bi's. Skullcrushers superset with close grip presses, and reverse grip pushdowns superset with regular pushdowns for tris. Widegrip rear bb shrugs(bar behind back), medium grip st bar shrugs superset with db shrugs for traps... Hope all you bros are havin a good weekend :headbang:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I took today off & really needed it bc my entire body is beat down.
Training legs killed my ass bc I went heavy & dusted them.

I train each muscle group 2 times a week.
I'm not over training them bc I cut the volume & add frequency!
I respond so much better this way w/ my current split.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well today was supposed to be a day off, but instead we got called in so this will be a 105+ hour week. Was gonna hit legs tonight before we got the call so apparently I'm probably doing them after I get off work in the morning

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Well today was supposed to be a day off, but instead we got called in so this will be a 105+ hour week. Was gonna hit legs tonight before we got the call so apparently I'm probably doing them after I get off work in the morning

Probably? If I know you, you'll get them done.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Calves and delts yesterday

Supersetted - Seated calf/ Standing calf x3 then 3 more sets of seated only
Horizontal calf press x5
One leg calf on LP x4

Machine laterals x5
one arm inc lateral x4

Ez frt raise x4
Smith PBN x6 last was a burnout

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Delts and tris were amazing. I blew up quickly once we had some reps going. I was so strong, it was crazy fun to train. Yesterday was back. I'm feeling that today. Strength is coming along nicely on the big movements, bodyweight is climbing, so all is good. Off today, resting and eating! KILL IT GUYS.
Grim

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym today.. prayers and good luck for brick.....hope you had a good weekend everyone.
T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed legs today and let's be honest how many 270+ lbs men do you see with veins popping out there legs. I should've gotten a good pic of em, but I didn't. They'll be sore as fuck for the next few days

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just wrapped up a good chest, back, and delt workout. Flat bench db presses, incline machine flyes and pullovers for chest. Machine rows, widegrip cable pulldowns, and closegrip pulldowns for back. Lateral raises, front raises and db presses for delts. Got a great pump goin on so mission accomplished

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'd like to take this moment to wish a great man goodluck tomorrow. Thebrick is going in for surgery in the morning and one of us will update y'all. You got this brother and we're all rooting for a easy and safe procedure

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Good luck, Brick!

Extensions x5
Hacks x5 forced reps on the last one after throwing on an extra 50lbs
LP x5
Leverage Squat x3 Hips were starting to hurt

Seated curl x5
Smith RDL x6 last was a burnout
Tried to do one leg curls but my left hip wouldn't even allow me to do one rep
Funny, last time it was my right side.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Chest and light bi's. They've been hurting or atleast my elbows have been hurting. Here's s quick shot of some decent size arms since there's those who don't believe they're above a certain size. And believe it or not there's a few here that have seen how big they are in person. I don't think the pic really does it justice but wth

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423496319091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423496319091.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 11

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Looking good brother!!!

Sunday was our leg day... mainly quad emphasis. We hit Shoulders and arms on Saturday as well..

But yesterday's session was as good as ever. I felt my breathing better and my heart rate did not get elevated too much, which contributed to me puking...

Lying leg Curls - 4 sets of 6-8, last set did 1 drop set
SLDLs - worked up to 2 work sets of 10 to failure
BB Squats - worked up to a heavy set of 8, then began work sets. 4 work sets of 6-8. I hit a solid 335lbs for 6 and felt great with that.
Leg Press - 3 sets of 12 with a 3 second negative. These were excruciatingly painful
Hack Squats - 2 sets of 12 with constant tension and doing a super slow eccentric and concentric
Side Leg Press - More of a finishing type move to hit abductors and vastus lateralis
Leg Extensions 3 sets of 20 with 5 partials after set 1, 10 after set 2 and 15 after set 3. These were the icing on the cake. Crippling.

I am feeling it today!

Happy to be back on anasci :)

Brick, good luck brother!