©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I have not been feeling well but I dragged my ass to the gym for a quick blast.

Chest & Bis - Flat bench - Dips - barbell curls - preachers a few sets each and back at home to rest.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I have not been feeling well but I dragged my ass to the gym for a quick blast.

Chest & Bis - Flat bench - Dips - barbell curls - preachers a few sets each and back at home to rest.

Hey man, coming down with something? You not feeling well lately? You mentioned it a couple times, so just thought I'd ask. Hope you're mending and crushing iron to your capacity soon brother.

I was in sort of the same shape myself tonight. Split's screwy as of late. Going back to 2 on 1 off schedule next week, but for now, hitting delts and arms day after back is well, you know how that shit's going. LOL
Yesterday's back session was great. Today the tank was a bit empty. Tried some different stuff but the drive wasn't there, so we know how that goes.
Hope you're feeling 100% soon brother.
Grim

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Hey man, coming down with something? You not feeling well lately? You mentioned it a couple times, so just thought I'd ask. Hope you're mending and crushing iron to your capacity soon brother.

I was in sort of the same shape myself tonight. Split's screwy as of late. Going back to 2 on 1 off schedule next week, but for now, hitting delts and arms day after back is well, you know how that shit's going. LOL
Yesterday's back session was great. Today the tank was a bit empty. Tried some different stuff but the drive wasn't there, so we know how that goes.
Hope you're feeling 100% soon brother.
Grim

I feel ya brother & yes my family is all ill with flu like symptoms but Im getting it done the best way I can till I recover. Thanks for asking its appreciated. You get better as well & kill it.The main concern of mine is dieting bc I take that more serious than anything. Having a hard time keeping down my meals. Ill get back soon and raise some hell.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Brick i am so very sorry to hear the bad news. Ill be praying for you brother. Keep your head up, everythings gonna be fine i can feel it. Take care my friend

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back, and delts today. Starting to get back in the groove, close to 30 sets in an hour. Hope the weekends goin good for everybody

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Brick, we may not know each other but I am praying for the best for you brother. Good thoughts here, think positive brother.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
That flu shit is everywhere. I think every states been affected.
Luckily for me, mine's just a common cold.

One leg calf x5
Machine calf press x4 last two were drops
press on LP x5 last one had partials

Inc front raise x5
Smith military x5 last was a burnout

Inc lateral x5
Wide uprights x6 last was a burnout

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Went into NYC last night with the wife to see a show, stayed over at a very awesome, very old hotel. Had an amazing steak, Portuguese style at a restaurant in the Brazilian area of the restaurant/theater district. Show was great, followed by some food and drink at a fantastic Irish pub on 44th st near Times Square. Live celtic music - met a great couple from Philly and talked a bit. They were awesome! Followed by trekking over to a beautiful modern bar for a nice Dewar's double neat on a leather chair people watching then on the way back we saw the star of the show we saw earlier come out to get in his limo and my wife and I were a couple feet away, he opened the window and the wife and he chatted for a few, he was gracious, we were thrilled and we went back to our cozy room to retire. What an amazing time, a date night to remember in beautiful NYC.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms and traps today, wheels in the next couple days. Cant believe the weekends over with already, always seems to fly by. Oh well, have a good monday and start of the week bros

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Daughter and wife just left after a few days visiting me. After work tonight heading to kill some chest and get back into a routine.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Still not feeling well but I managed to hit the gym & trained back/ abs & calves.
Bent over rows/ seated cables & weighted chins.
seated calves raises/ standing calves & ab work,

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well back and traps today. Deadlifts was amazing got up 585 fairly easy so decided to try for 635 but no go. I really need to follow chickenhawks or psych's routine a little closer but strength is there for a 6' tall mofo with long ass arms. Off to bed

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit back today for the first time in 3 weeks I think. Did a little chest training yesterday. Had a hard time getting my focus, especially yesterday, but I feel better mentally. I'm just gonna fight this shit the best I can.