©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Much respect brother, and you still make the time to hit the gym. That shows true dedication! I will think twice now before I complain about my 50-60 hour work weeks.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Much respect brother, and you still make the time to hit the gym. That shows true dedication! I will think twice now before I complain about my 50-60 hour work weeks.
All actuality after I have been sick these past few weeks I've been making it EOD but that's still pretty good taking into account I only get 4-5 hours of sleep when I go on top if that my diets gone to complete shit and had to come off tren cuz my migraines came back in full force with all the congestion in my head with the elevated bp. But I'm back in a constant schedule this week maybe e3d I take a day off. Back to work brothers enjoy every day with your family.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Arms today and only working 10 hours tonight thank God. So only 100 hours this week

Just think of the $$$

I'm sure the money's great. But you obviously must beat yourself int exhaustion at times working and lifting.

I know I couldn't do what you do. Not at this age anyway.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Calf press x4 Drop on last one

Super set
Seated calves with Standing calves x4

Single leg calf press Alternated legs not stop till I couldn't move my freakin toes anymore. x2

Machine lateral x5
DB laterals x4

Frt raise w/EZ bar x5
DB press x4

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Morning shower, shave and coffee then I'm off for 30 minutes of steps. Small adjustments to diet today. Little more carbs, lot less fats. I'll be hungry most of the day. It sucks but it's rewarding to feel that hunger again. Kill it today guys.
Grim

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym today. Still sick as hell with (h3?) flu. Its a nasty one .ben killing some otherwise healthy people here is Wisconsin.
hopefully turning the corner.Everyone have a good start to your week tomorrow. Thx T.........

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Great legwork out yesterday
Maybe too much though
20 sets for quads including a few drops
15 for hams

Suck it up. ;)

I was like a little kid on XMAS eve last night. I can't wait to hit the iron later. Visions of supersets dancing in my head! :p I'm off today, going to relax, take a couple naps, get my meals in, go buy some supplements with my earned points. Yep, good day indeed! Kill it today guys!
Grim

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Whats up bros! Long time no speak. Ive been on hiatus for a while. My shitty job, 2 weeks of being sick, plus a failing marriage put me in a terrible funk. Im ashamed to say i didnt lift a single weight for damn near a month...so thats why i havent been around for a while. Finally drug my sorry ass to the gym, got 3 good workouts in. I forgot how much the iron can heal you and pull you through some shit. Finally starting to feel like myself again. Good to see everybody still posting in here. Hope everybodys doin good :headbang:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Whats up bros! Long time no speak. Ive been on hiatus for a while. My shitty job, 2 weeks of being sick, plus a failing marriage put me in a terrible funk. Im ashamed to say i didnt lift a single weight for damn near a month...so thats why i havent been around for a while. Finally drug my sorry ass to the gym, got 3 good workouts in. I forgot how much the iron can heal you and pull you through some shit. Finally starting to feel like myself again. Good to see everybody still posting in here. Hope everybodys doin good :headbang:

stay strong bro !! we will always be here for u ! :headbang: