©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn impressive Phoe!
Hit the wheels yesterday. Gym was packed with New Year's fuckers too. I give it about 2-3 more weeks.
Taking the day off from training and working today. Playing catch-up. Busy week ahead.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Damn impressive Phoe!
Hit the wheels yesterday. Gym was packed with New Year's fuckers too. I give it about 2-3 more weeks.
Taking the day off from training and working today. Playing catch-up. Busy week ahead.

Thanks brother phone's down til tomorrow hope all is well with you brother.

AND WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN I AM JUST NOW NOTICING YOU'RE A SUPER MODERATOR LOL???? I must've just missed this lol congrats brother

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Arms today and boy o boy they're toasted goodnight brothers this week its looking like a 106 hour week

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks Phoe. I'll feel better if I get a green light from this procedure next Wednesday. When I wake up, I want to hear good news.

Damn! Busy is good so looks like you are in!

Back to the TV and see if the Cowboys make this happen.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Extensions x5 last two were drops
Sissy squat x4
LP x6
adductor machine x2
extension One long ass drop all the way down to like 25lbs. Went till I couldn't move em anymore.

Lying curls x6 last two were drops

RDL x5

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back in from chest
1) 4 x decline bench
2) 3 x dumbell presses
3) 3 x dumbell flyes
4) 3x Cable flyes

My head feels better. lol

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Chest/shoulder pump day
Machine flyes – Do a few warm up sets then do 4 sets of 10. On each rep hold and flex for 1 second at the top.
In between the shoulders exercises you are going to do pec minor dips to failure.
Dumbell side laterals – After doing a warm up set, do 4 sets of 8 reps with a moderate weight. Use standard form.
Supersetted with Pec minor dips – To failure – 8 total work sets via 4 supersets.
High pulley rear delts flyes – This is where you face into a crossover rack and do rear delt pulls from the top attachment. On the partials, do the partials from the arms crossed position. Do 4 sets of 15 reps with 15 partials on each set.
Supersetted withPec minor dips – To failure – use weight if you can. 8 total work sets via 4 supersets.
Dumbell press – Do this set seated and with a back support. You are going to do a drop set. Just work the bottom range of motion, do not lockout or your triceps will give out too soon. The dumbells should face out (normal), nothing fancy. Do a weight for 8 reps, then drop weight down and do 8 more, then drop weight down and do 8 more.
Supersetted with Pec minor dips – To failure –
2 total work sets via 1 superset.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Got sidetracked with some family issues .sorry for absence.
ok chest and shoulders today. i'm out of state tending to family issues .
Training at various gyms . Have a great day.. Thanks, T.........

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Taking the day off from the weights... may hit treadmill instead. Got labs in the am tomorrow, then the procedure to see what's going on. Fuck cancer.

You guys put in an extra set for me. Don't make me come over there and spot you. You're gonna want to rack it and I'm gonna make you do 3 more reps.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Back and shoulders today. Told my wife I had to get a good pump before we went on our date tonight. :rolleyes:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Legs yesterday and chest. Today nothing. Since I just started back up after a 2 month break I'm gonna start easy for a week or two then start the hard hitting pounding.

Btw my gym has this thing called a cold pool. FlI decided to give it a try and plunged into it. And holy shit it took my breath away

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Taking the day off from the weights... may hit treadmill instead. Got labs in the am tomorrow, then the procedure to see what's going on. Fuck cancer.

You guys put in an extra set for me. Don't make me come over there and spot you. You're gonna want to rack it and I'm gonna make you do 3 more reps.
Goodluck tomorrow brother

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Arms today with calves and abs
Superset #1
V-Bar pushdowns – Do a few sets to get warmed up. Do 10 hard reps with a flex at the bottom of every rep.
Superset with Dumbell curl – Do 6 reps on these with a 3 second descent. Use fatgripz. Also keep your palms up throughout the entire rep.
Do 4 rounds. Only rest 30 seconds after the curls, then start again.
Superset #2
Seated dip machine – Do sets of 8 with a 3 second negative. Control the weight, crush your tris.
Superset with Barbell curl – Do 6 reps on these, and use the fatgripz.
Do 4 rounds. Only rest 30 seconds after the curls, then start again.
Superset #3
Smith machine JM press – Lower to your face, not chest, and drive up with your elbows flared out. Don’t lockout. Do these on an incline bench too. Use bands. Do 8 perfect reps.
Superset withHammer curls – Do 15 normal reps on these!
Do 4 rounds. Take your time between sets. You need rest to do the tricep work here.

Last edited: