©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning Mick! Good morning all of you........
Today I am training patience and wallet. Wallet as mine is pretty empty and has to magically come up with some gifts. patience as I have done no
shopping .Double whammy as my wifes birthday--------------- yeah you guessed it! is on xmas day. lol.. It'll all work out .. Always does .
Discard your worry's and such . Be happy we are here another xmas with family and friends, I might sneak in some cadio later.,... doubt it but nice to at least think about it. Lol talks soon. Merry Christmas to you all ad a safe one too. Thx T

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Legs today!

Lying leg curls – 2-3 warm up sets. We are looking for amassive pump today. Do sets of 12 followed by 15 partials. Do all 4 sets like this.

Banded Leg press – Do sets of 8, and keep going up until you can barely get 8. We’ll count 4 sets.

Walking dumbell lunges – These are the heavy style I like. Hold heavy dumbells with straps, and do one leg down, and the other leg back. Try to get 10 steps on each leg. Do 4 rounds.

Leg extensions – After these sets, your quads should feel like they are going to tear from the pump. I want you to find a challenging weight for 20 reps. Kick and flex for a split second. Now go up but still get 20, even if you have to stop a time or two. Now go up again, and find it in you to get 20. This should be torturous. The weight should be something you don’t think you can do 20 with, but I want you to push
yourself to get the reps nomatter what. 3 total work sets.

Barbell stiff legged deads – Do 2 sets of 20. 2 total work sets.

Wish me luck brothers, I feels my meals coming up already.......

I lost it last week but also had squats in there as well.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nothing today .I remember never missing a w/o on xmas or new years or many years. Not sure why.Guess it was the enthusiasm of youths energy...
LOL Merry and safe Christmas to all of you and yours...
T.............................................................................

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good day gents. Just hit chest shoulder tri. nice . just what I needed and no more. feels great to be back in the gym. hope each and every one of you had
a great xmas. Talk soon. hey where is our beloved IB been??/
Thx T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Gonna try to hit some weights in the AM. Been staying up late visiting with the kids and schedule feels all out of wack. Good seeing them tho!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed chest today and biceps maybe the last workout til I head back to work depending on weather might have to head out a day early. Gonna try and get a back and light shoulder workout in tomorrow

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419635031617.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419635031617.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 31

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Took the last two days off.

Got Delts and calves today.

Still not sure if I'm gonna go to work today. F'n freezing here!

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Chest/shoulders/tris today.......
Machine press – After a few warm up sets, just crank out 4 hard sets of 8 with a good stretch and 1 second flex on each rep.

Incline barbell press – Back to sets of 6 on these. Do sets of 6 all the way up until you can barely get 6 on last set. We’ll count the last 3 sets as working sets. 3 total work sets.

Reverse band bench press – Do sets of 5 up to a weight you can do a solid 5 reps with. Stick with it and do 3 sets of 5. Then move your grip in a tad and do 3 more sets of 8 reps. You’ll have to lighten weight a bit
for this obviously. 6 total work sets.

Rope pushdowns – Do 10 reps flexing hard at the bottom supersetted with......
Shoulder width grip pushups with feet elevated – to failure! 8 total work sets via 4 supersets.

Lying dumbell extensions – Skullcrushers with dumbells. Do 3 sets of 15. Get your elbows up high and stretch your tris hard at the bottom of the movement. 3 total work sets.
NOTE: I actually used kettlebells on these, they felt great. Easy to lower and stretch with, without smashing the side of my head.

Dumbell side laterlas – Pyramid up. Do 15, 12, 10 and 8 reps as you up each time. 4 total work sets.

Spidercrawls – Up and down 4 times is one set. Do 3 sets. 3 total work sets.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit the guns today. Went real good. Must be a turkey and dressing and blueberry pie pump!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No gym today back tomorrow .Have good night.Grim missed your call
Taking the wench out for her bday belated movie /dinner
holler at you sunday,....T

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Did go yesterday. Started off sluggish with calves.

Supper setted Seated calves with standing calves x3
one leg calf x3
calf press x3

front raise x4
DB clean and press x4

machine laterals x4
db laterals x4

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No gym yesterday, instead decided to spend as much time with family as possible. No gym today my day started out around 5:30 with a 1200 mile or so drive to work maybe if I'm awake early enough tomorrow I'll get back traps and a light shoulder workout in.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Back/hams today, heading out now....

One arm barbell rows – Work up to a hard set of 8. Stick with it and do 4 total sets of 8 reps. 4 total work sets.

Smith machine barbell rows – Do 4 sets of 8 here too. Remember to drive your elbows up as hard as you

Chins – Go to failure, then jump up and do 3 slow negative on each set. Do 3 sets like this. Use a moderate overhand grip. Don’t use a thumbless grip though. Grab the bar with thumb too. 3 total work sets.

Rack deads – Last week you did sets of 5 on your way up. This week do sets of 3, and keep going until you can barely get three. Then lighten up to something you think you can probably get around 12-15 with and
rep out to failure (with good form). We’ll call this 3 sets total. 3 total work sets.

Reverse hypers – 3 sets of 10 of these. 3 total work sets.
NOTE: Or banded hypers will work too. Your lower back will be toast.

Lying leg curls – Do 5 sets of 10 reps with perfect form. Flex at the top. Then do a 6
th set of 10 followed by 25 partials out of the stretched position. 6 total work sets.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Quads and hams yesterday

ext
hack
LP
Squat

Hip pain when squatting again. You know since I'm not planning on ever competing again, I think I may just train them like Gironda. Mainly Sissy's, hacks and such.

Hams didn't go well cause the hips were hurting. Couldn't concentrate.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Kids went home yesterday. Had a great time. Time to get back to the iron and on schedule. Chest today.

Phoe, that's long drive. Safe travels on these winter roads.
Sand, hang in there… work around these obstacles. There are solutions

Looks like its Monday brothers!

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Chest/Shoulder Pump Day
Machine press – Do these with a neutral grip (palms facing in). Do 6 sets of 12 with a nice full range of motion.
Supersetted with Over and backs with rope
6 rounds.

Dumbell side laterals / heavy partials – Do 4 sets of 20 with 60 second breaks. Your delts will be on fire. 4 total work sets.

Bent over rear laterals – use a full range of motion. 4 sets of 10 with 60 second breaks. total work sets.
20 min light cardio