©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Skull crushers heavy 5x10

Hammer strength preacher curls 5x12

Seated dumbbell arm curls 5x12

Tricep push downs 5x25

Ez bar curls 5x10

Cable push downs 5x20

Seated arm curl machine 5x20

Tricep extensions 5x20

40 minutes cardio done

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Well every injury that I've had recently now seems to be acting up at the same time. My wife says it's the crappy weather. Yea right. I wish.

Sunday's leg workout was terrible. Arms yesterday, everything light.

See what happens when you turn 50

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Damn sandpig, that is a bummer... you do for a cruise anytime soon? Sounds like your body is asking for one.

Last night was heavy upper body and light lower. Did some extra work as it was my last session before going under the knife... I am feeling it today. My whole body is sore as hell

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hectic day yesterday and that was before my ma fell down stairs breaking both legs,. Dammit! I'm heading to worlds now for some head clearing
with the wts. Have a great day talk sooon.... T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Last week worked 106 hours this weeks in the same track still hitting the gym, just not been able to be on here as much as I usually am. Enjoy y'alls weekend. I get 10 days off starting Friday :eek::eek::eek:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Damn sandpig, that is a bummer... you do for a cruise anytime soon? Sounds like your body is asking for one.

Last night was heavy upper body and light lower. Did some extra work as it was my last session before going under the knife... I am feeling it today. My whole body is sore as hell

Ive taken time off from the gym recently and I was actually going light for the last few weeks.

My problem is my job I think. Everything that's bothering me now takes a beating at work.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ive taken time off from the gym recently and I was actually going light for the last few weeks.

My problem is my job I think. Everything that's bothering me now takes a beating at work.

Yeah, I'm at the hospital now... Just got admitted. Waiting to go under the knife

Btw, you know you have your own Q and A thread on project bodybuilding? People asking questions... You should get back to them

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, I'm at the hospital now... Just got admitted. Waiting to go under the knife

Btw, you know you have your own Q and A thread on project bodybuilding? People asking questions... You should get back to them

I will be sending positive energy your way brother.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Great chest workout yesterday. really learning to get that mind/muscle connection.

Chest has always been a tough one in that regard.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Hectic day yesterday and that was before my ma fell down stairs breaking both legs,. Dammit! I'm heading to worlds now for some head clearing
with the wts. Have a great day talk sooon.... T

I;m sorry to hear that. How is she doing?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back yesterday along with rear delts and traps.

Learning to work around my injuries.

Hoping to train with Jay on Saturday.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Last night of work driving 15+ hours home. Only worked four days plus drive will still have a 80 hour week and be in my own bed by midnight or so tonight.

AA glad your surgery is over and you'll be back on the gym before you know it

SP I've been working around a shoulder injury that occurred over 6 months ago just now finally able to do incline bench again with a decent amount of weight.

Magnus I know you read this merry Christmas to you and your wife and those little princesses and again tell your wife thanks for helping out with that.

T damn brother the hits just keep on coming hope your mom's alright. Looking forward to you moving closer

Brick you know where I stand hope its just an infection brother you've got my number and got my daughter a rock and play set with some of that thanks again.

Kubes off days are much needed especially when you get to gave father daughter or father son time. My daughter has definitely changed my outlook in life and everything now.

Everyone else mattg and the rest of the posters Merry Christmas I'll be off here a while check in every once in a while. Got a full 10 day break to spend with the family for the holidays my wife's gonna hate me cuz I'll be holding my little princess from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. God I miss her its the hardest part of being on the road all the time. I've been going to bed around 5:30-6 am everyday 7 days a week and getting up between 11-11:30 am hitting the gym and then leaving for work around 3 pm, needless to say I have very little time to be on the boards except to and from work and on break.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Phoe

Enjoy every second you have with your family while you are off on your little break. You and your family both deserve it!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I;m sorry to hear that. How is she doing?

Thanks. she is doing well. One tuff ass woman no doubt.
She walked into the E R. with two broken tibias one a spiral fracture right above the foot.
I know where I got my pain tolerance from!
All have a great weekend. On the way to gym for upper body. still just easing in. Kinda rough with a Tlevel at 23! LOL.
Did that to bring some numbers in line for the dick doctor.
Talk soon... T