©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Sick but about to go train delts and calves
Should be ok with two small body parts
Tmrw will be a bitch with quads and hams

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Sick but about to go train delts and calves
Should be ok with two small body parts
Tmrw will be a bitch with quads and hams

Never much fun when sick but always find a way to get through it. May not be the most intense workouts but makes you feel better when done. Hope you get to feeling better soon brother.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Back today
Chins or wide grip pulldowns to front – I prefer you do chins, but if you can’t get 8 good reps, do
pulldowns to the front. Get an awesome stretch at the top, let the weight pull you ok. Work up to a hard set of 8. Stick with it and do sets of 8 reps.
Supersetted with Close grip low pulley rows – Do sets of 8 here too. Get your elbows back and hold for a split second flexingyour lats.
8 total work sets via supersets.
Pullovers – Hit 3 sets of 12 here. 3 total work sets.
Chest supported rows – Use a machine with a chest pad where you can really let your arms extend and your lats stretch. On these let’s hit 3 sets of 10. 3 total work sets.
Barbell shrugs – Do 3 heavy sets of 12 with a 1 second flex at the top. 3 total work sets.
Rope low cable rows – This is just doing low rows with a rope. Just pull your elbows straight back and flex your traps . Don’t think about lats too much here, think traps. Do 3 sets of 12. 3 total work sets.
Reverse hypers – 3 sets of 15 of these. 3 total work sets.
NOTE: Or banded hypers will work too. Your lower back will be toast.
Will throw in calves and abs today as well

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Back today as well I'm battling a horrible cold, but did go less reps on deadlifts and worked my way up to six plates on each side here's where the story gets funny I pull the bar off the rack much easier to add plates to when it's off the ground lower it to the floor take a deep breath and pull get it all the way up when my brand new (sorta) strap breaks and the bar causes a huge scene hitting the ground and ofcourse all these new years fuckers are in the gym just staring at me lmfao. I know there's a few of y'all who realize how much noise and commotion that makes. I actually had more in me but that ruined my concentration when I went to add a 25 to each side damn it I was OMW to all time PR for deadlifts FML.
Here's how it looked
135-15
315-3
405-3
495-2
585-1 all shit hit the fan lol
635-∅ FML
The rest of the workout went pretty good eventhough I'm coughing a lung up and sneezing. O yea BTW fuck prami and my sinuses I'm getting intense migraines again. Time to lower weights and more reps and try and cut some more weight. Hope that brought some enjoyment to your weekend brothers. And away from some of these negative threads lately.
P

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Starting a routine fm Matt Kroc's Insane Training book.
Insane Training: Garage Training, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, and All-Out Bad-Ass Workouts: Matt Kroczaleski: 9781250029867: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FruJ1ZNGL.@@AMEPARAM@@51FruJ1ZNGL

For those interested in Powerbuilding should invest in it;)

Chest/Tri
Bench Press 5x10
Incline Press 3x 10/8/6
DB twist press 4x10

Pushdown 4x15
Skullcrusher 4x15

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Like Phoe, I had a great workout yesterday despite the cold. Took me a while to get moving but once I did I was fine.

one leg calf raise x3
seated calf press x4 with a drop on last set
LP calves x4

Smith military x4
front raise x3

Incline lateral x3
Wide uprights x4

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, damn! I would have paid money to have been there to see that! LMAO! Gotta love it! I bet you scared the shit out of those New Year's newbies. LOL

Had a kick-ass arm workout Friday, hit the wheel yesterday and i am taking the day off today. My body feels beat up.

Phoe, Sand, Hope you guys feel better real soon. Colds suck. Stuff is going round right now including the flu.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Ok this workout is gonna look really wimpy on paper
I did high reps and did drops on the extensions and curls

Extensions x4
Sissy on hack machine x6
Machine squat x3
Lying curl x5
And that was all I had in me

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit chest today... shoulder hurt but I muscled my way thru it. Ended up being a good one anyway after a loooong warm up. Little over a week until surgery and they won't let me take even an aspirin until they are done.

Back is down for tomorrow.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Chest/shoulder pump day
Machine press – Do these with a neutral grip (palms facing in). Do 4 sets of 15 with a nice full range of motion.
Supersetted with Over and backs with rope 4 rounds.
Dumbell rear laterals / heavy swings – Do 4 sets of 25 with 60 second breaks. Feel free to lay across an incline utility bench on these (the way we do destroyer sets). 4 total work sets.
One arm cable side laterals – use a full range of motion. Stand away from themachine a bit so you are starting the lateral with your arm across your body, and not just at your side. Pull up to eye level at your side. Do 4 sets of 12 with 90 second breaks. 4 total work sets.
20 min cardio, in and out on a busy Monday night at the gym.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
I really like those lateral raises bro. Those developed my delts better than anything else

Thanks brother that's good to know. I love em. In case you can't tell I'm running a Mountain Dog program and this is the first time in 12 weeks he threw them in there. I have finally realized that it does not take set after set of heavy presses for delts to grow. I've had more development in my delts running this program than ever before and there is hardly any heavy pressing.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks brother that's good to know. I love em. In case you can't tell I'm running a Mountain Dog program and this is the first time in 12 weeks he threw them in there. I have finally realized that it does not take set after set of heavy presses for delta to grow. I've had more development in my delts running this program than ever before and there is hardly any heavy pressing.

Correct incline bench and incline flys will help with them too. I hardly military press anymore it just puts to much pressure on my spine