©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks. she is doing well. One tuff ass woman no doubt.
She walked into the E R. with two broken tibias one a spiral fracture right above the foot.
I know where I got my pain tolerance from!
All have a great weekend. On the way to gym for upper body. still just easing in. Kinda rough with a Tlevel at 23! LOL.
Did that to bring some numbers in line for the dick doctor.
Talk soon... T
Check ur PM's brother

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hold your loved ones extra tight tonight someone I've known for close to 20 years just lost their daughter after a 4 year battle with cancer. She was only 6

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419064438612.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419064438612.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 38

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Hold your loved ones extra tight tonight someone I've known for close to 20 years just lost their daughter after a 4 year battle with cancer. She was only 6
Man I hate to hear anything like that. I pray your friends find peace.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

How awful. I hate cancer and wish to god that one day soon they will find a cure. I have lost 2 family members to cancer this year. Horribly sad, Phoe.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Trained back and bicep this morning and then went back tonight and trained chest. Had to do a daily double which I do not like to do but I am going to be working tomorrow through christmas. I normally do not work on the weekends but this way I get friday and Saturday off and it works out to be a 4 day weekend. It will be well worth it to enjoy that time with my family :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That is painful Phoe. Hard to know what to say or do.
No gym today ..Back tomorrow. chest shoulders was yesterday. Easing in.
All have a safe night . Have my grand daughter bunking over again. Love the children. They are our responsibility to guide protect and love.
talk soon guys.. T

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Calves and delts went well yesterday. Volume is about up to where it should be considering I'm still gruising.
12 sets for calves

6 for side delts

7 for front delts.

I do rears with back.

Legs soon. I'm going to do quads first today instead of hams. Maybe that will allow me to squat without the hips killing me.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back in town brothers. You can't get rid of me that easy. Had a nice time. Trained 2 times last week. Back to reality. My kids are coming to town for Christmas. I'm looking forward to that. Have not seen my son in a long time due to the distance.

Phoe, that breaks my heart to hear that news. Its bad enough with anyone, but with a child, it cuts to my heart.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Back in town brothers. You can't get rid of me that easy. Had a nice time. Trained 2 times last week. Back to reality. My kids are coming to town for Christmas. I'm looking forward to that. Have not seen my son in a long time due to the distance.

Phoe, that breaks my heart to hear that news. Its bad enough with anyone, but with a child, it cuts to my heart.

Welcome back friend and enjoy the time with your kids!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I got my drains out and today I trained legs. I can't do anything that stretches my chest or contracts it.

Recovery is going well thus far...

Hope y'all are doing well!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Doing quads before hams definitely allowed me to squat without hip issues.

Only reason I prefer hams first is that I don't have much left in the tank after quads.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, you just get better. Sounds like you are on the way.

Planning on a chest session after lunch. Back to business.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Atom, i'm sure you'll hav a speedy recovery !!

Military Press 3x5/3/1
Trisets front/side/rear laterals 3x20
Nautilus Rear 4x15-20

Spider Curl 4x12

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
ten sets for tri's and nine for bi's

Alternated exercises and had a massive pump at the end. :D

Couple more weeks before starting new blast.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning heading out for leg day in a sec.Back day yesterday,. Slow ramp up. Talk soon . On the run with hectic holidays.... Have great day all of ya's ... Thanks, T...................

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yesterday was supposed to be a day off but I moved todays workout there and Im going to do tmrw's WO today.

Crossovers x3
HS Inc x4
DB Inc x4
Dips x3
pullover x2

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Trained back yesterday and tore it up. Getting sore as we speak.

Kids start coming home today. Looking forward to a long overdue visit.

To all my brothers in iron, HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS and enjoy time with those you love. Life is rich. Enjoy and be thankful!