©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leg work and cardio today. Solo . Training pard got his period or some shit like that. J/K just as well as this is ease in time . Regroove and avoid injuries. Hey Brick we look like brothers. My wife was like dam you guys would pass as brothers easily. everyone have a great day...... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Leg work and cardio today. Solo . Training pard got his period or some shit like that. J/K just as well as this is ease in time . Regroove and avoid injuries. Hey Brick we look like brothers. My wife was like dam you guys would pass as brothers easily. everyone have a great day...... T

Cool! but... Having seen my mug, all I can say is poor you! LOL

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back yesterday
Did stiff arm pull downs as first exercise instead of as a finisher
Really concentrated on the contraction
Some were so intense I thought I was going to cramp up.
Anyway I'm sore as hell today and considering the rest of the workout was nothing special, I'm guessing this is where the soreness came from.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Day off today. I was fuckin tired body needed a break after another 15 hour day. Moneys good, but being away from the family and attempting to diet is not so good lol.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Wide grip lat pull downs 5x12

Hammer strength pull downs 5x15

Dumbbell curls 5x12

seated rows 5x12

hammer strength preacher curls 5x10

bent over rows 5x10

cable curls 5x20

reverse pulls 5x10

negative curls 5x5

40 minutes cardio and done

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
doing house stuff today. avegrand daughter later . Gym Monday.
Well I must be super fucking charming then mick. lol

Always been able to pull fine ass trim since I was a youngin. Still do uh I mean still could lest I get womped on from Mama... T

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Delts and Calves yesterday

Still cruising training wise and gear wise.

Although I did find a bottle of Deca that I forgot about. I swear it was calling my name.

This cruise is getting boring.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
T, that gave me a big laugh this AM. Thanks for that.

Legs are already sore and I am ever so slightly damaged from a Christmas party last night. I like to hit the bed a tad early and last night, I missed my window.

Taking the day off, but looking forward to chest tomorrow. If you guys hear sounds like a dumpster hitting the back of a dump truck, it might be me in the weight room. lol

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Dumbbell bench press 6x10

Incline hammer chest 5x12 last set drop sets to failure

Dumbbell fly's incline 5x12

Peck deck super setting incline pressed to failure 6x12 each

Cable crossovers 5x25

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Had a great arm and trap workout yesterday, nice and sore today so thats always a good thing. Getting ready to go hit chest, back, and delts here after dinner. Wheels hopefully tomorrow or tuesday