©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit the chest and shoulders today. I guess I'll take off Tuesday and Wed. I have a CT scan and blood work Thursday AM. Don't want to elevate my creatinine readings unnecessarily. I already know they will test that.

you guys tear it up!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bi's, tri's and traps today. Didnt feel like goin to the gym so i did an at home dumbell workout. Seated concentration curls, hammer db curls and standing curls for bis. Db kickbacks, db extensions and chair dips for tris. Db shrugs, front and neutral grip for traps. Not a bad substitution for the gym, good to switch up exercises like that every so often.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Started volume training again yesterday. Gonna ease into it so I'll be ready for my blast come Jan.

On a side note, I messed up my wrist again while driving.:confused: :banghead:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Went for a walk in the 45º outside. Just bundled up and went. I'll be glad when this blood work is done so I can push some iron.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
those are some delicate wrist u have :p:p:p

Military Press 3x5/3/1
Supersets Front/side/read laterals 3x20
Nautilus Rear 4x12

Preacher Curl 4x12
And the last time it was while getting off of the leg curl machine
I think I'd describe my wrist as worn out/over used

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
One more day... I may tell my people at work that I am taking a day off tomorrow so I can train after I get my scan and labs in the AM lol

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest yesterday.

Since I had no work I did a little more and worked a little more intensely than I should have. And I say this cause I just started doing volume again.

My chest is a bit sore this morning but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Back today.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
well had to join worlds a couple days ago as my regular spot has yet to reopen.light chest bak shoulders today legs and cardio.
feels good to be back in our world. Thanks, T,...........

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
T, glad you are back in the iron pit! Keep it up!

Back in from my labs and CT scan. Labs looked good and doctor took a quick look at my scan while I was in the office. Pretty weird to see your insides on a monitor as the doc scrolls down through your organs. Anyway the GREAT news is she didn't see anything bad! It still goes to a radiologist for a closer look, but its an excellent start. Woohoo!

So with that, I am going to sling some iron with a big-ass smile. Don't tell anyone I am at work today because I am not! lol

We gotta get IB back in here.

you guys have a great one!!

Last edited: