©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Happy thanksgiving to ally buddies here in bricks hangout spot.
Coming week will be my break in to getting back full time with the gym.
My gym is rumoured to be reopening this coming week.
If not guess i;''ll be at another gym til it does. Took a couple little workouts this past week. i got sore unzipping my gym bag LOl.
Grim I sent you an Email with my phone #. Mick i'm gonna call you soon or vs versa. Phoe AA and all the rest looking forward to being back checking up with my pals here.IB where ya B? Talk soon happy Tday. I'm in texas getting ready for turkey and a swim with some of my grand kids. Turbobusa....................

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Happy Thanksgiving guys.
Yesterday's workout went well.
Got 315x4 on Smith squats. Not enough reps so I decided to do a couple more sets.
Kept the weight the same but busted out the wraps.
Then did my normal routine
No work today or tomorrow but I'll go in to make some cash on Saturday

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning. I'm about to do a hotel "fitness" area w/o. I see some dumbells and a flat bench also a paramount pulldown. Some chest aback and shoulders are
the game plan. a few sets of each. I get sore from almost nothing . have a great day and weekend. Swimming with the grand kids later. Hey brick and IB i'm going to lonestar cycles to look at the 2015 indians later today with my step son. Brick you are riding a road king or is it a fatboy? Can't remember.
Talk soon . T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hey T! Fatboy here. Still love it. Really like those Indians too.

Going to take the day off from training. This damn sinus crud won't let go of me. Congestion from hell and still have the cough. Gonna eat some turkey day leftovers and take a nap. The sun is shining on the sofa and that's looking pretty darn good.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey mick I went and sat on a chief and chiefftain today.
Did not ride had all the grands with and wife etc.
had them fire one up though sweeeet sounding.
Was gonna do a road king or street glide.
Really thinking of doing the chief though. That was my late fathers
bike of choice 60 yrs ago. Wife is maybe doing a scout or a sporty.
Man get over that cold stuff and feel better soon.
Looking for areas here we'd want to relocate to.
You have a pm ... T Hey Phoe i'm coming back in the winterafdter new years i'm gonna be solo on that trip. They have me totally booked on family stuff til i leave sunday. You still over by houston?

T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey mick I went and sat on a chief and chiefftain today.
Did not ride had all the grands with and wife etc.
had them fire one up though sweeeet sounding.
Was gonna do a road king or street glide.
Really thinking of doing the chief though. That was my late fathers
bike of choice 60 yrs ago. Wife is maybe doing a scout or a sporty.
Man get over that cold stuff and feel better soon.
Looking for areas here we'd want to relocate to.
You have a pm ... T Hey Phoe i'm coming back in the winterafdter new years i'm gonna be solo on that trip. They have me totally booked on family stuff til i leave sunday. You still over by houston?

T
You got a PM

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Went to the gym yesterday around 5am and they were closed. WTF!
So I went across the street to another gym. They wanted $20 for a day pass.
I told the guy , no way that's more than I pay for a month at Gold's.
He asked if I was local and when I said yea, he let me in for free.

This gym is much better equipped than Gold's so I decided to do some volume messing around with different stuff that we don't have.
Hey, I did some free weight stuff too.
Anyway they had a few pieces that I haven't used since the old Flaming Gold's closed. I was excited.

I also tried a calf machine called Rock It made by Hoist. That thing was freakin awesome. And I wasn't even supposed to train calves.,
So now I'm thinking about joining this place.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good um aftyernoon. Waiting on my 1.5 yr baby grandson to get here for some pool time with his 4 yr old sister and my other g daughter 3. Man i'm like the dr suess of infants and little kids . Holy competition. They are a riot. Had my money been right some decades back i'd probably have 10 kids and 40 grands instead of 4 kids and 10 grands. lol. Oh yeah stopped supps no trtr yet so estro is giving me the patience of a saint or eunich maybe lol. only 9 days til urologist and the end of this low t torture. Just kid in pool time today and a birthday dinner tonight. Next week its gym first everyday THEN I turn my phone on. Have a great nite tonight and a great sunday. I'm ready to jump ship
from those godammn bears and be a dallas fan , eh? My wife can follow the bears silly shit down to the tumble weeds. I see IB's Seahawk roughed up niners pretty harsh lol. Good for you IB . Make sure you rub seahawks in wifes face when you yak. Oh yeah the no test in the body thing makes my joints feel like I been hit by a truck. lol THx T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
T, man! Good to see you around! Keep hangin' out here!

Hit some arms today. Trying to ease back into it after a few days off.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Chest. Bi's, calves. Tomorrow 18+ hour drive to the next job. It was definitely nice being home the past month and half experiencing the birth of my daughter and all, but now moneys tight with the wifey not working. Gotta get back on the road til this next job comes available. The one I've been waiting on for over a month now.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Couldnt get motivated yesterday. Was half assing it then decided to get the hell out of there before I got hurt.

Can't wait to get off this cruise.

But first I got to come up with the cash to buy what I want. And it's F'n Xmas time.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey brick i missed being here the whole time I was away. have my old training pard coming back on tues to get back in the rythum. Phoe you and i will be on the road about the same time. I've got a 16 hr huck back up to chi. Leaving noonish.
I really needed this short time away and with family. Phoe i'm coming ona scouting trip after the holidays. we willl be needing to meet up for sure.
IB where ya B? will be hitting up this room with workout checkins vand su8ch starting this coming week,. Have a great day one and all. I'mmma try and call you on the road GR. thanks T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back and delts yesterday. Wheels and forearms later on today. Hope everybodys weekend has been a good one

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Spent my afternoon at a walk-in clinic. Seems my cold morphed into a sinus infection. Walked out with antibiotics and a steroid nasal spray. Spent the other half of the afternoon hanging Christmas lights.

Hoping to hit chest tomorrow. Starting to feel like the gym lard-ass.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Spent my afternoon at a walk-in clinic. Seems my cold morphed into a sinus infection. Walked out with antibiotics and a steroid nasal spray. Spent the other half of the afternoon hanging Christmas lights.

Hoping to hit chest tomorrow. Starting to feel like the gym lard-ass.

Hope you get better soon brother! I get those sinus infections at least a couple times a year as well. Antibiotics and some flonase help me a ton

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Trained arms today

Skull crushers 5x12

Preacher curls hammer strength 5x12

Tricep extensions 5x10

Standing dumbbell curls 5x12

Tricep push downs 5x20

Rope pulls 5x8

Negatives curls 5x5