©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Dang I'm sore from the shoulders and traps from yesterday. Was it enough? Hell no. Went in for guns today. Rest tomorrow!

Phoe, when does the family come home to the house?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms and traps tonight. Felt good to get back into the swing of things after a little break. It was just time, was feeling burnt out mentally. I find its necessary to take a little time off a few times a year, always come back refreshed and ready to go again...

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
As I said in the injury thread, I'm gonna give it a go today.

Thankfully I own a pair of quality Inzer wrist wraps.

I really believe that my job causes more damage than the gym does anyway.

Barbell curls are about the most aggravating for me and I'll probably stop doing them.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Workout went ok. Strength was there but had to sub out CG Bench for a machine exercise and on dips I used body weight only for high reps instead of going heavy.
Other than that it was ok.

But later while working it started bothering me.

So usually I'm two on, one off. But I think for now I'm going to go EOD. I got a little cold too so timing is just right.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Be patient with that Sandpig. You will get back.

Gonna hit the wheels today. Rest day yesterday was nice. Batteries are recharged and I'm ready. One shitty day here weather-wise. Might as well suffer with the iron.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
More home improvements today for me. This week's going to be freezing, so that motivates the sleeping monster inside me to build strength, eat and rest like a grizzly. Not sure of how I'm going to split the week, days on, nothing. Winging it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest back and delts earlier today. Kept rest periods short and did 26 sets in a little under an hour. Got a great pump so im happy with that. Hope the weekend treated everybody good.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Very good chest workout today. Decline bench, dumbbells presses on a flat bench, dumbbell flyes and pec deck, squeezing at the top. Threw in a few sets of biceps at the end. Not bad for an ol man lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wheels and forearms tonight. Man what a shitty day. Snow all last night and this morning, now the winds howling and bitter cold. Winter is officially here in Ohio I think.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
bi's, calves, quads and hams yesterday.

Didn't even mess with my wrist on Bi's. Did two machine and one cable exercise.

Got 305x6 on leverage squats. When I did the first rep I thought I would only get four.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I hear you guys. I hate this weather.

I trained back today. Hit it hard and had a good sweat going. Just what I needed. Trust me.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Guns and traps today. St. bar curls, reverse grip curls, db 21's for bis. Dips, reverse grip cable pressdowns ss with standard grip pressdowns, and db extensions for tris. St. bar rear shrugs and st. bar front shrugs for traps. Killed it pretty good tonight in 55min.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Back today and went heavier on deadlifts worked my way up to 545 for 1 2 sets though. Downfall my hernia is flared up :mad: that'll definitely be a distant surgery. Thing is its not that bad I think what actually aggravated it was the 150lbs db rows or the cable rows

Last edited: