©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see you drop in T! Been thinking about you quite a bit. Hope things get smoothed out. They will.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Had a little time to kill yesterday afternoon, did 30 minutes on the step mill. Ate a lot of steak and potatoes w/dessert (shutup) and slept about 9 hours. Ready to tear wheels up tonight, then get home and eat and sleep some more!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a kick-ass shoulder/ trap workout yesterday. Pushed my best weights yet this year.

Weighed yesterday and I am up 29 pounds from my low point earlier this year (now 214). I could tell by the way my shirts fit I had put on weight. I have some belly, but I don't even care lol

Gun show today.

Brothers its Friday! Let's kick some ass.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
We are off today... well deserved day off... we are traveling up to see her family this weekend and she is going to go with her mom, grandmother and cousins to by their dresses for the wedding, my girl has her dress...

One of my best friends lives near her parents so when they go do the dress thing, he and I will be training and eating copious amounts of food... he competed with me earlier this year...

I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS

My gyno surgery is going to be covered by my insurance. I am going to the doc on Monday to get things scheduled and what not...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Rest day today. Wheels tomorrow.

Atom, great news on that insurance!!! I'm sure that is an out-patient procedure? How long you have to be out of the gym? You'll recover fast.

Last edited:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I've been off cycle for almost 2 months now. In the past two weeks this is the 2nd time I went to the gym. I feel my desire coming back. I seen i lost 7 lbs that's sad but the frig is stocked full now I'll get it back. Can't wait till Ibdo trt

Doing a full body work out today. Start slow till im back at it hard

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Here's Saturday's workout

Preacher Curl
Incline curl
Overhead curl

one leg calf
HS calf
Seated Calf

Extensions
Hack
Pendulum squat (Its a leverage machine that moves in a pendulum motion)

Seated Curl
one leg curl
RDL

Was happy I got 270x8 on the hacks done Platz style with the feet at the very bottom of the platform.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Havent posted for a while due to crazy schedule lately. Took a week off from the gym bc i pretty much had to. Made it in last night for a whole upper body workout, legs tonight i think. Hope everybodys been good

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see you Matt!
Had a good leg workout yesterday. Planning on a good chest session today.
Let's kick this Monday off good brothers!

Phoe, the days are clicking by and your little girl is close to her debut?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had great back session today. I think tomorrow will be a rest day. 3 good ones in a row since Sunday. Time to eat, rest and recharge.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Didnt get to hit wheels yesterday as planned, but got to em tonight. Legs are like jello right now.lol. hope to get back into my normal routine soon. Going back to school in your 30's and trying to support a family plus keeping up a lifting schedule aint easy let me tell you. Cant wait to get myself back to a normal life. It will happen one of these days...

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Good workout yesterday. Bi's, calves, quads and hams.

Tried doing this workout with a preworkout stimulant. Amazingly strength was fine, just down a bit on aggression.

As I mentioned in the new injury thread, I fucked up my wrist worse than it already was. Gonna take the rest of the week off.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I brought this up as well in the injury thread, but I am getting my gyno surgery on December 17th... going to be such a relief to get that off my chest, literally, as it caused me pains since I was 11.

I am going to be training hard until then and then will be out for 3-4 weeks as I recover.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Big day for me. Last 4-5 days been inconsistent because of preparing for today. Good note having to buy a new belt and possibly jeans smaller ofcourse. I'll be checking in throughout the day and let everyone know how today goes