©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
So yesterday I took my log book out of my bag so I could post actual numbers instead of guessing.
Well I left the damn thing on my desk. :banghead:

So when I got to the gym and I realized it, I had decide what to do. Guess at what I was supposed to do or mix it up.

Z28 was there and we both decided I should do something different.

I ended up doing drop sets on all exercises. And I did quite a few that I hadn't done in a while.

Now when it came to quads I decided to go heavy on the smith squats. I even busted out the wraps.

I ended up doing 315x8, 365x3 then 315 aging for 6 I think.

Not sure how much Z helped me with the last two sets.

It's probably been thirty years since I've even put that much weight on my back.
did awesome bro. I hope I can look and lift half that much when I hit your age. Not that thats old of course. Just getting started!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
FDFS
Quads:-
Squat (4x 6)
Leg ext (3x 8-10)
Leg Press (3x 11-13)
Bulgarian Squat (1x 30)
Leg Ext (1x 30)

Hamstring:-
Romania DL (3x 6)
Seated Leg CUrl (3x 8-10)
Lying Leg Curl (3x 11-13)
1-legged Back Ext (1x 30)
1-legged Deadlift (1x 30)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
We are on our cruise and doing all muscle rounds, but we are each focusing on certain areas and training each area with that we want to bring up with high frequency.

I was looking through old pics and found this one from my first show when I was 16 years old. I had no idea how to prep or manipulate water... just dieted and had someone help me pose...

Attachments

• First bodybuilding show.jpg
    First bodybuilding show.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 42

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Omg ...did u guys hear the boom. I mean the boom boom? Well how could you not. Fricken gun show down south tonite and its a rare event but I gotta pop back from the horizontal table of sickness and i even heard the whizzing of an eliptical trainer. Lol. Whats next ? Stay tuned. Love the pic atom tg no mullet bro....ib

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I did hear a boom and a whir, and I was thinking what the heck is going on down there? Sounds good tho!

Atom, you have looked great since day one and now we have the proof.

Hit the chest today. 3 damn good ones in a row so far this week. May be a rest day tomorrow.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Chest yesterday and back and some lighter front raises still trying to leave my shoulders alone. Did some incline db bench yesterday and probably shouldn't have gone over 100's

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Mentally I'm not good. Work is aggravating as hell. So it's messing everything up including my workouts.
Did back, chest, delts and tri's yesterday.

At least I think I did. :(

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Chest tonight, abs and calves. Yeah buddy!! This 'how we get it done!
Slept like a rock last night. Was damn tired. Monday's back session got me good! Lower back is still tired from all that stress, but we'll kick it tonight.

Big eats today, love my food!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I did hear a boom and a whir, and I was thinking what the heck is going on down there? Sounds good tho!

Atom, you have looked great since day one and now we have the proof.

Hit the chest today. 3 damn good ones in a row so far this week. May be a rest day tomorrow.

Atom, that is a impressive physique for a 16yo :sniper:

Thanks guys... but I did not look good from the start... before I looked like that, I was obese... I'm talking size 44 waist (Now a 28 is big when dieting and I wear 29-30 normally).

When I began losing my weight I actually ripped up every picture of me from when I was fat. Crazy? Yes, but I wanted to nothing to do with the part of my life... I now wish I did not do that as it would be cool to see where I began...

Last night focused on our main areas that need special attention. I focused on chest, back width and thickness and hamstrings. Good session overall for a cruise...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Atomant you look great brother even at young age.

Tonight was arms and 45 minutes of cardio.

Not gonna lie I'm getting so excited to meet my daughter. The days are flying by not to long and she'll grace us with her birth

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
"Heavy" chest and biceps last night. Weights all up from last time I hit it this fashion. Loving that, oh yeah!
Was in and out in under an hour. Very quick Blood and Guts type training. Had a great pump, great day of eating, slept solid. Day off today. 3x week MAX now, it's grow time baby.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Rested yesterday and today I am up for shoulders and traps. Yeah baby!

Phoe, that little girl will have you wrapped around her finger.... as it should be! Happy for you brother!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Yeah, Phoe, you're gonna be all about that little one. I'm a father of two little girls and I learned about what true love is and I'm hoping I can live up to the love those little ones show me. Congrats again brother, new world ahead of you and you're gonna feel like you hadn't even lived after that.
G.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Last session before short vacation in Gold Coast :D

FDFS
Delts:-
Push press (4x 4-6)
Side Laterals (3x 8-10)
Rear delts machine (3x 11-13)
Cable laterals (1x 30)
Overhead Cable Laterals (1x 30)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning. Hope you guys are all well and life is good and upbeat .
I've been away from board and gym quite a bit. Working on getting family out of
the environment we live in here. Just too much going on on these streets.
Missing the gym and this place, You guys are good friends . I'm looking forward to being back in gym and here full time. Scrambling around today getting ready for a drive to alabama for a funeral. Sudden unexpected death of a family member. Be good to get back to my main buds Iron built Grim , brick and the rest of you iron heads . Well gotta run . Someone backed into my car and buckled the hood last nite grill crushed c. lol. The country life is really calling me.
Train hard train smart and be good to yourselves. Enjoy each day and make the most of it. Talk with you soon. IB Grim and Mick sorry ive been distant will holler up on the tele soon. Must be good times coming after this very challenging period of time. I will be back as soon as I can. Miss the hell out of my old familiar gym routine.Life is so much better with gym time. Keep some sunshine on your faces and iron in your blood... T

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Fasted, 1 hour cardio on the stationay bike at home, watching an hour of FOX NEWS. Had a great breakfast after that, red potatoes cooked with coconut oil and a pile of eggwhites with some green onion.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Good to see you t. Now find your ass down this direction and away from all that big city life.