©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Humm. I was doing it subq. Juzt like insulin. Right now I'm taking 1295 w/o dac and ipamorelin. Taking 100 mcg 2-3 times a day. I have a log im doing in the maximum pep sponsors area. Today is day 5

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Killing it on the intensive cruise... the deal with the intensive cruise is you train hard as fuck at the start of the cruise, but reduced frequency and the final 1/3 you take off.

I am definitely growing.. up about 15lbs

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed back last night today arms. I just posted a thread on arms doing a 1000 rep workout looks pretty interesting but tell you the truth I'd have to go back and add up all the reps I usually do and I bet its pretty damn close. Pretty interesting stuff that's for sure. Anyways was hoping for a 3 day weekend but just got the word I night have to work some Saturday :( was hoping to make my step sons first football game of the season. But there's still hope as long as we don't work much past 11 on Saturday.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back today with some rear delts

5 sets if parallel chins followed by decline pullovers for 3 for lats

Then HS iso rows and smith rows for mid back

About 6 sets of rack deads to finish off back

4 sets of reverse Flys for the rear delts and it was time to get my ass to work

I have the next four days off from work. I'm gonna bump up the tren and the Kcals and see what happens
200 by Tuesday?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Getting my things together to get to the pit and train. Partner's without wheels tonight so he can't make it. Wrong! I'm picking him up and we're starting early.
Had my 2-3 hr. preworkout feed - 6.5 oz salmon, 140gm of wheat pasta washed down with a 650 calorie weight gain shake and a 1/2 cup of pineapple. I'll suck down some whey isolate and cytocarb right before we work. I'm ready. To f**k iron up.
KILL IT MOTHERF**KERS.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Alright I'm gonna have to gie that a try. I haven't been eating until after because I didn't want to dilute my p.w. But I'll try to wake up a little earlier to down some oatmeal and eggs whiles. That or add an extra half scoop

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms, traps, and calves tonight. Supersetted nearly everything. Gonna be a sore one tomorrow :headbang:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Alright I'm gonna have to gie that a try. I haven't been eating until after because I didn't want to dilute my p.w. But I'll try to wake up a little earlier to down some oatmeal and eggs whiles. That or add an extra half scoop

Yeah, you're gonna love the energy and the pump you'll get from that glycogen and water in the worked muscle. You'll be stronger and go longer. Hell yeah brother.
:D

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Tonight was fun. Partner and I helped each other force out reps on DB laterals, cable laterals, tricep pushdowns and extensions it was cool as hell. Adding weight at a good pace but nothing crazy. Patience is paramount. Then to ice the cake, 10 minutes on the step mill to flush my legs with blood since I worked them two days ago, it was a nice pump session for hams and glutes. Gotta multitask brothers!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Grim, I hit the like button before I read your whole post.

Not sure I would've liked it if I saw the words Step Mill first.;)