©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Getting ready to smash frt and side delts along with hams

This hoepfully will be the first workout I hit with some good volume and intensity.

Going to see Jay later to pick up some supplements. Hoping to get my wife to go with me.

Even though see keeps saying she wants to meet him, she never has.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest back and delts here in a couple hours, then making a road trip to bbq and party with some old school bros ive known since cub scouts and little league. Gonna be a great day! Hope i feel good enough to hit wheels tomorrow as planned.lol. have a good weekend my friends

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
How good is it after training bi's and tri's get get a muscle cramps and twitch when you try going fork to mouth

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hit shoulders and traps yesterday. Made em burn with lots of drop sets, even on my shrugs. Got arms down today.

Phoe, you deserve it brother. Enjoy, you have been working hard!
76 hours by Friday yes I have to agree with you brother

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Still working on getting volume up

lying leg curls many sets pyramided?

GHR 3x10

Wide uprights 4x12
one arm lateral 3x15

front raise 3x15
Push Press 3x8

Went over to Jays a bit later and he had this cool new poster framed but still sitting on the floor.

It's from last years Olympia

Attachments

• Jay O.jpg
    Jay O.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 32

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, that's some serious hours. Busy is good tho!
Sandpig, great photo. Inspiring!

Got a good gun workout in yesterday but I was feeling a tad depleted after the good workouts this week. Gonna rest today and if the weather breaks, take a power walk and cut the grass.

You guys have a great rest of the weekend.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea yea yea.... I know I'm gonna be running into idiots all day and I'm not looking forward to it at all

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit legs yesterday. Man, my whole damn body is just plain sore after 3 days in a row...been on just trt for about a month now, forgot how much different you feel vs being on. Damn near feel like an old man this morning.lol. have a good monday bros

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
This. Today I'm sadly going to be celebrating National Bench Press Day. It's OK, because tomorrow's legs and I know I never have to wait for anything leg related. ;)
Hey still up in the air only got 3 hours sleep so depending on how much ass time throughout the day I might just end up taking another night off and catching up on some sleep. I'll play it by ear

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, nothing wrong with some family quality time. I seem to run into idiots any day of the week in the gym. lol

Well, I slept good last night for a change. Wife said my snoring has been really bad so I wore my mouth appliance to help that and it seemed to do the trick + used some nasal spray so I could breathe easily thru my nose. Took the day off yesterday and cut grass and just chilled. Looking forward to chest later.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Spent the weekend in Pittsburgh with my girl and some friends. Had a great time and ate some awesome food. We are on our Intensuve cruise, which is quite different than a typical cruise. You train for 2/3 of the cruise and take the last 1/3 off from training. During the training period you train less frequently, e.g EOD instead of 2 on 1 off but keep the training intensity real high and volume a little lower. You also switch to one style of training instead of rotating between three.

Today is legs focused muscle rounds

I also decided to be romantic and sent some flowers to my girl at work because it was her first day of school with the students in the classroom. I'm also going to make her favorite meal tonight... Call me queer, but I like to do that kind of shit because that is the kind of guy I am. I am an intelligent, romantic meathead...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ended up hitting chest, bi's, and calves.
Chest worked my way up to 315 for reps on bench Pec deck machine and finished with upright machine bench volume sets ranging from 50 adding weight and to 250 for sets of 20

Did sets of 20-25 on all bicep exercises ezcurl bar, apt db curls, and cable curls

And extremely high volume for calves. Sets up to 50+ seated calf raises and standing calf raises

Got the word I'll be on this job for a while. I'm happy but they cut down our hours from 15 to 13 a day. And I have this weekend off so I get to go watch my step sons first football game. I'm stoked

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Ended up hitting chest, bi's, and calves.
Chest worked my way up to 315 for reps on bench Pec deck machine and finished with upright machine bench volume sets ranging from 50 adding weight and to 250 for sets of 20

Did sets of 20-25 on all bicep exercises ezcurl bar, apt db curls, and cable curls

And extremely high volume for calves. Sets up to 50+ seated calf raises and standing calf raises

Got the word I'll be on this job for a while. I'm happy but they cut down our hours from 15 to 13 a day. And I have this weekend off so I get to go watch my step sons first football game. I'm stoked
You need to find a job like mine brother. when I on a job they pay 24 hours a day till the job is over. Working or sleeping. I dont k ow what you make per hour but I am less the. 25 an hour more then 20. Now figure that out for a 168 hour week. Plus I seem to be home more then you for now.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea you are but I also make a little bit more than that plus per diem. I'm only doing this til my daughter gets here cuz if insurance and then I'll decide what to do next. Maybe stay maybe not. I use to have a job that was rotational but lost the contract.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Ya a rotation is good. Then you know when your making all the time. I just come to like the 24 hour call out. But I will never work enough. I can make 200k a year in 5 years but that still will not be enough