©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Well, wife and I ended up buying a nice bottle of wine and celebrated the news at home. I'm such a party animal! LOL

Hit the guns today brothers. Not too shabby!

Looks like the weekend is knocking at our door! Have a great one!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Got the weekend kicked off right with a great chest, delt, and back workout tonight. Boy do i feel revived, been a few days since i got to lift. Was a little slow starting out but quickly got in the groove and left feeling like a new man. Have a good one broskis, toss some 45's for me.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Had a good shoulder workout!

BUT THE BEST PART BROTHERS...
I got home from the gym to a message from my doctor than my MRI scan from Tuesday looked good!!!!!!!! I may get drunk tonight!!! Well, maybe not shit-faced, but a couple :headbang:

This just made my night:headbang::headbang:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Up nice and early to get a jump on the day. Just some step mill today. Haven't done any cardio lately and just craving some sanctuary on the steps. Day with the family and some soft tissue work this afternoon which I could totally use. Going to hit legs tomorrow, just a nice session to get some blood into the legs and stretch those out once they're full of the red stuff.
Grim

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Drank 20-16 oz bottles of water and pissed twice so yea it was hot. Guess for the next month or so it's gonna be tough to get workouts in. Getting up at 4:30 didn't get back to the room til 7:30 or so last night

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Drank 20-16 oz bottles of water and pissed twice so yea it was hot. Guess for the next month or so it's gonna be tough to get workouts in. Getting up at 4:30 didn't get back to the room til 7:30 or so last night

Dang! Is it humid too?

Planning on back today. Looking forward to it!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Now that is one post that I can't like.

As I get older I find myself tolerating that kind of heat less and less.

I hear ya bro. The elements is why i jumped out of the construction/labor field and went back to school to go in the medical field. I dont wanna spend the next 30 years busting my ass in that kinda shit.

Wheels later today with some forearm sets too i think. Hope everybody has a good saturday!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Back workout kicked my ass today... I did rack reads. Worked my way up to 435. My best since last year when my shit hit the fan. Then I did heavy t-bars super-setted with barbell rows for reps for 5 rounds. On to cable rows 5 sets, then close-grip pull downs.

Walked out feeling half sick and a big smile. Came home to a big protein shake and now a nap is sounding good.

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
Shoulders today.Since rotater cuff repair I do a nothing but shoulder day where I do 5 to 6 different exercises with light weight 5x20-25 reps.It does work.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Have you ever ran PEPs ogre? There's some very knowledgeable bros here who have been through surgeries who might be able to point you in the right direction for a speedy recovery?

Ogre

Jul 24, 2014
Kansas
Have you ever ran PEPs ogre? There's some very knowledgeable bros here who have been through surgeries who might be able to point you in the right direction for a speedy recovery?

Yes.I'm a big fan of peps.Ipamorelin and GRF-1-29.On them right now and yes I used them to heal.I plan to stay on them as long as I can afford them.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off. Cut the grass and we hit the Farmer's Market and loaded up on those fresh summer vegetables. You guys ever tried those sugar baby watermelons? Like candy in a big green shell. I'm on my 3rd one so far this summer.

Planning on chest tomorrow! Back is nice and sore from yesterday. Mission accomplished.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!