©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Ez Curl
Inc Curl
HS Preacher

1 Leg Calf
Hack Machine CR
Machine press

Leg Press
Squat
Sissy

Romanian DL
1 Leg Curl
Leg press with Feet high on platform

Still just one work set each exercise. I'll probably keep using this till I stop having strength increases then go back to more volume.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well leg day today with a training partner. I'll let you know how it goes later... T
All have a great day............. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Starting Scott Stevenson's Fortitude Training Program today...

Fortitude Training - Available at Www.FortitudeTraining.Net - YouTube

I bought the book and my lovely lady and I will be starting with Turbo Tier 1 and progressing through to tier 3.

We toyed with Titan training for a few weeks until Scott released this and she has the idea of muscle rounds and the ideas of base and volume training down.

Time to beast it on up....

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB... hope that move goes real smooth for you. Thats a lot to tackle. Good stuff though!

Good to see you Atom! I enjoyed that vid. Intense!

That video got me fired up for my chest workout today. Got it down after my grilled chicken, brown rice and salad lunch. My training partner lucked into some farm fresh eggs and he is bringing me a couple dozen. Thiose won't last long around me. LOL

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
IB... hope that move goes real smooth for you. Thats a lot to tackle. Good stuff though!

Good to see you Atom! I enjoyed that vid. Intense!

That video got me fired up for my chest workout today. Got it down after my grilled chicken, brown rice and salad lunch. My training partner lucked into some farm fresh eggs and he is bringing me a couple dozen. Thiose won't last long around me. LOL

I wish I could get my hands on some farm fresh eggs... far and few between around here.

I know I haven't been posting much but I haven't forgotten about y'all.... I'm not home much and my girl and I trying to make up for lost time and are always out spending time at parks, vineyards, beaches... everything we missed out on during prep we are enjoying.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Back, shoulders, and traps this morning. Starting to think I have another shoulder injury my left shoulder's been fuckin killing me sometimes especially when I hit shoulders or start out with incline bench rather than flat. I have read somewhere about some PEPs that work well for healing injuries. Anyone have any experience or protocol? T, brick, ib, anyone?

http://www.anasci.org/vB/peptides-growth-factors/32382-tb500-act1-bcp-157-log.html

Mine was quad tendonitis which were a mess.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a great workout hitting chest today. A good workout partner makes all the difference.

Atom, sounds like good living to me! Go for it. Enjoy your life and today is the day.

Had 4 of those eggs post-workout, soft boiled. Good eats and wish I could get those all the time.

Hope you guys get a good burn and hit it out of the park!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Whoa nelly! Fucking killed day one of fortitude training!

Loading for legs
Pump sets for upper body

All done with some if the special sauce Scott prescribes in the book. My heart was pound, I was sweating my ass off, legs were beat and my upper body felt inflated

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
GREAT chest and trap workout tonight. Calves can wait until tomorrow...
Incline BB press 4x6-10
Incline DB press 4x6-10
Pec Deck 3x12-15
Flat DB flyes 3x6-10
Flat BB press (constant tension) 2x8-10
High Cable flye/crossover 3x12-15
Hammer shrugs 2x10-12 warmup
1x10
1x10, drop 12, drop 15, drop 20

Miller Time*

*Egg whites and gatorade

Couple guys stopped me in the locker room afterwards and asked "Hey man, how long does it take to get big?" I said "I'll let you know when I get there." ;)
Gotta love that.

Gonna grab some beef and white rice and catch some zzzzs.
Nite all.
G.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok the kid passed the test on the startup leg day. Today will be chest and shoulders ... .. holler back later Grim I'll try you tonight. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
joh, sounds like a total body workout. Good deal. How many times a week do you hit it like that?

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
brick, to be honest, right now, every day for 5 days (resting on weekends). But hitting it close to that for the past three weeks. I am sore after doing it, so I change up groups other days. Tomorrow I am on calves, lower back, abs, and tri's.

I just posted my cycles (on second one now) here:
http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/36018-1st-2nd-cycles.html#post241125

I made some bad mistakes on my first cycle and I'll be danged if I waste this second one.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No workout yesterday had a great visit with one of our brothers off the board. Stayed up til 1:30ish at night talking. Hated to leave but had to get back to take care of some work. Just got the word that we're heading back home tomorrow or Thursday after we finish one job tomorrow. Beautiful state I had the opportunity visit. Might get an arm workout in later tonight.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just finished a good back session. Went pretty good. Pulled 405 for 5 on my rack reads today. I know that ain't much for you young guys but when you are 60 and 2 months post-chemo, I was smiling from ear to ear. Maybe i can improve on that a tad over the next weeks. Then hit t-bars, dumbbell rows and close grip pull-downs. Love training back.

Let's rock and roll!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Got some sad news tonight. My pal and owner of my previous gym that closed last month passed away on Sunday. I know he did everything he could do to keep the place running until the very end. He cared about us that much - that we had a place to go, to call 'home'. I used to close up the place with him often, I'd help him rack plates, put away things, turn the radio down and kill the lights with him saying 'Night man, thanks for letting me finish up.'. Rest in peace Walt, you were one of the good ones brother.
Grim