©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Got in the gym a little earlier than usual in an effort to beat the Monday morning crowd. Practically had the place to myself. :cool:

DB Curl 45x8
Preacher 85x12
HS curl 50x17 (selectorized machine)

Seated Calf 165x8
Calf press 410x13
Single leg raise 35x17

Leverage Squat 250x8
Ext 160x13
Split Squat 30x20

Lunge 95x8
stiff leg 165x11
Leg Curl 65x17

Well that's the second time through my rotations. Enjoying this so far and it shows.

Was at the Patriots Classic on Sat and got a lot of compliments. Most of these people haven't seen me since April at the Cuter Classic.
Not only am I leaned out from the M4B contest but I've put on about 14 lbs since it ended and still have a few veins on my abs and rib cage. :action-smiley-033:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Had a great fast paced leg and forearm session tonight. Wanted to hit them yesterday, but was too exhausted from all the 12oz curls and eating like a pig over the holiday weekend.lol. Squats, lunges, leg presses,extensions, calf raises on 45degree leg press, db wrist curls pronated and supinated...threw some drop sets in there as usual. 36 sets total in 75 mins, nobody else there tonight so able to cruise through everything nice and smooth

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey gang been in the gym just busy as hell. sorry been missing check ins . Heading out for chest and shoulders. had a ggo leg day yesterday.
Talk soon . been missing my buddies here......... :) T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well long ass day woke up at 3:45am had to drive 200 miles into another state got to the job site with less than 1/8 of a tank of gas left, didn't realize it'd be so far and no gas stations in a 50 mile radius, worked all day and finally got let go to drive 3+ hours back to where we're staying. Got to the gym around 6:30 and absolutely thrashed my arms. Hell yeah been missing my gym and after a 15 hour day at work had a beer to settle down with a spinach and cranberry salad with grilled chicken. Now off to bed. Hope everyone else had a wonderful workout.
P

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Got to the gym yesterday and realized the battery in my MP3 player was dead. :banghead:

Now I don't NEED it but it helps and it also keeps people from talking to me. Well most of them anyway.

Still had a great workout of Chest, back, delts and tris.

Everything I'm doing now is working well for me. My weight is almost back to where it was when I started the M4B contest. But I look 100 times better! :cool:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see everyone at the hangout! I am back from the gulf as of today. Had a great time stuffing my face with fried oysters and grilled fish.

I managed to train chest Monday and back on Wednesday at an area gym. The place is kinda small, but nice with some good equipment and a good vibe. Back went great. Chest was so-so. Shoulder was hurting like a moro that day. Planning on arms tomorrow!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hit arms and traps Wed, chest back and delts tonight...
7 sets flat bench pyramid
4 incline flyes nautilus machine
4 db decline presses
4 pullups, rear behind neck
3 widegrip bb rows standing on bench for extra stretch
3 widegrip cable pulldowns front
3 closegrip underhand pulldowns last set drop stripping plates
4 arnold presses
4 lateral raises last set drop
4 reverse flyes for rear delts

Have a good one there broskis!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning to my buddies here! hey sorry been absent . Life has been really hectic. good thing is i have been ramping up my gym time. Feel the best i hjave in years and getting better every day. Miss you guys when i'm unable to stop in. Mick we will talk this weekend Warren give me a call or i'll cal you and IB stay focused on the "great escape". You may be called as oil and pump guy for the tampa pro by our girl . Heading for gym now . talk soon.T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bout to go cripple my legs here in a bit. Tomorrow starts the split over again with arms and traps. Think once my work schedule lightens up next month ill hafta change things up and go back to a 4 day split of back/bis, chest/tris, delts/traps, and legs. Have just been doing the 3 day split cause sometimes i can only get to the gym 3 times a week. But i need to mix things up, getting kinda stale here lately mentally. And as much as i hate to do it, might just take a week to 10 days off before the change...been months since i took any time off and it always does me good both mentally and physically

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ended up hitting chest/calves/bi's in that order. Alternating no rest between sets. Drenched In sweat now the to feed

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit the guns yesterday and trained shoulders and traps today. I was pretty fired up and it went well. Staying away from those overhead presses and the shoulders seem to like it. Tomorrow may be wheels....

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest, back, delts and tri's
Did back first today to mix it up a bit
Started with rack deads and that got me fired up for the rest of the workout
Started a new cycle last week. Shit kicking in now.
Trying to get to 200 lbs by the O. without getting fat. Lol

Less than ten to go:D

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Back, shoulders, and traps this morning. Starting to think I have another shoulder injury my left shoulder's been fuckin killing me sometimes especially when I hit shoulders or start out with incline bench rather than flat. I have read somewhere about some PEPs that work well for healing injuries. Anyone have any experience or protocol? T, brick, ib, anyone?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Ouch Phoe, hope that improves. I don't have a cure other than back off and don't push it on those painful motions until it settles down. I am old school and not well versed in the new peps. I always depended on deca and GH for those things.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea just trying not to break any promises I made to my wife til after my daughter is born. So I guess I should just stop doing heavy shoulder presses for the time being til I can run some deca and GH again. Thanks brick

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I quit pressing for shoulders recently, and mine seem to have improved and my shoulders are in terrible shape in both those joints. Just been doing flyes.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms and traps today...
3 vertical dips, bodyweight x 15,18,20
4 skullcrushers superset with 4 closegrips
4 cable pressdowns last set drop
2 underhand cable pressdowns
5 closegrip preachers last set rest pause
3 st bar curls shoulder width grip
3 reverse grip curls st bar
2 scott machine curls, both drop sets
3 st bar shrugs behind back, wide grip
4 st bar shrugs front, medium grip
4 standing reverse overhead flyes

Kept weight up higher today by resting 2-3 mins between sets. Nice to switch it up like that once in a while, but took me damn near 2 hours to do my workout today.lol