©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sheeeeeit! Man I just lost all the stuff I typed . Ok odd body parts today..
Love the way you guys are showing the love for our beloved brick
Go getum brick!! IB are you gonna be ready for that new tour guide gig thats
coming up next month? lol. Oh no trying to get up on my little sister dammit!
lol ! Arms was a great w/o yesterday.... strength is coming back very quickly now.. Be ready for my first cycle in a very long time later this spring.
Everyone have great day. Don't waste it..... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
So with all the snow we got, my gym was closed... If you think I wasn't going to train, you don't know me...I have powerblocks for just this situation...and I fucking killed it.

All supersets today

SS of Alternating supination Db curls 5 x 12 with decline DB tri ext 5 x 12

ss of hammer curls 4 x 10 with decline hex press with elbows tucked 4 x10

ss of incline bench DB curls 4 x 10 with overhead Db triceps ext 4 x 15

ss of 1 arm db preacher curls 3 x12 with triceps kickbacks 3 x 15

finishers
DB curl 10 second bursts I used my 10 RM and did 6 reps and reted 10 seconds and kept going until i could not get a single rep

Lying tri ext 10 second bursts. Same protocol as above

super swole and highly successful improvisation

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
So with all the snow we got, my gym was closed... If you think I wasn't going to train, you don't know me...I have powerblocks for just this situation...and I fucking killed it.

All supersets today

SS of Alternating supination Db curls 5 x 12 with decline DB tri ext 5 x 12

ss of hammer curls 4 x 10 with decline hex press with elbows tucked 4 x10

ss of incline bench DB curls 4 x 10 with overhead Db triceps ext 4 x 15

ss of 1 arm db preacher curls 3 x12 with triceps kickbacks 3 x 15

finishers
DB curl 10 second bursts I used my 10 RM and did 6 reps and reted 10 seconds and kept going until i could not get a single rep

Lying tri ext 10 second bursts. Same protocol as above

super swole and highly successful improvisation

You know i love those super sets brother!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Had a great shoulder training day! Mixed things up a bit to shock the body in between each shoulder set I did calf extension and an arm blast. Amazing pump ;) happy Friday everyone! I will check in later hit the iron hard

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well I hit chest this AM and my girl is gonna want to hit legs after work, so before we kick off our valentine's day, we gotta crush some legs...

This morning my session went like this:
Hex Press with Incline Db fly 4 sets of 10 on the hex and 12 on the fly. This was more like a superset because I used two different weights

Constant tension Incline BB bench 4 sets of 6

Superset of seated cabe flyes 4x15 and nautilus machine press 4x8

superset of incline smith bench 4 x 8 with weighted dips 4x8

Pec dec flyes doing a rest-pause drop set down the stack

Legs in a few... hell yeah! Best part about it is watching my girl squat lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I got the OK to start back to the gym in two weeks. I'll be starting chemo then too. They want me fully healed before we do anything. If I didn't do the chemo, I have a 70% chance this will come back. The chemo should help the odds more to my favor. One day at a time brothers and make it mean something. Be true to yourself and live your dream.

Good to see everyone making some noise!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hey brick great to see you:D just make sure to become a clean freak when your in chemo wash your hands a lot to keep the germs off you. Anyways we're all here rooting for you brother. Arms today me and then ole lady are going she's had to close working 11-12 hours 3x this week so she missed those days I can't wait til she gets this new job after we move.
P

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I got the OK to start back to the gym in two weeks. I'll be starting chemo then too. They want me fully healed before we do anything. If I didn't do the chemo, I have a 70% chance this will come back. The chemo should help the odds more to my favor. One day at a time brothers and make it mean something. Be true to yourself and live your dream.

Good to see everyone making some noise!

Bro I am glad your back! :) leg day
Warmed up with leg extensions and leg curls 5x15 each
Leg press 5x12 superset light squats 5x25

Lunges across the gym and up the stairs 5 times.

One legged wall sits to failure 5 sets each leg

Ended with jump squats

40 minutes cardio and done have a good weekend

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morn... um afternoon.. ! Man have not had a shit faced valentines day in a while. Anyway . taking two days off the gym . Back on monday with leg day.
Brick ... you know:sniper: Everyone have a good day and
tomorrow.. Where the hell is Ib? Place not the same when he is absent.. Next week will be my last 2 weeks of trt .
gonna do an old bread and butter fav. Let's get ready for summer!
nothing better than being on point and feeling good.. T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
End of a deloading week. Cut weight and volume and did static holds on certain movements to stimulate the muscles differently. Today was a simple delt and tricep day. Monday will start back with regular work for chest, bis and abs.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Well ended up having a week off somehow. I take it's life's way if telling me I needed rest. Back at it today. Felt great.

Heavy legs:

2-3 warm up sets BB squats

6 sets 4-6 heavy BB squats
6 x 6 heavy leg press

Circuit/Superset: x3
- Narrow forward hack squat x8reps
- GHR @BW to fail (8-10)
- leg ext x8 drop 8
- donkey calf raise x15-20
- standing calf raise @BW burn out

Left out deads after squats since it was first day back going heavy.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I had a great chest session today. Set records on some lifts and super set some tri's. Its always nice to have those days that you are lifting heavier weight than normal but it feels much lighter than usual. Wish i had more days like that ;)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Legs today and since I don't hot them a lot they're in pain. As previously stated they grow faster than any other body part so I tend to hit them every 2 weeks but screw it I guess I'll just have to buy bigger jeans:( brick keep up the fight brother

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Legs today and since I don't hot them a lot they're in pain. As previously stated they grow faster than any other body part so I tend to hit them every 2 weeks but screw it I guess I'll just have to buy bigger jeans:( brick keep up the fight brother

Get some bigger jeans and be proud of the wheels bro ;)