©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I am at an offsite in training for work with this week and don't have outside internet access... Blows.

I continued the modified Titan training today and felt like I was going to die at the end ...

Incline bb bench hiring failure on all sets: 12 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, 4 reps, 4 reps then did a triple drop set

Bb bent rows 12 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 5 reps x 3 then did a double drop set

DB seated Military press 3 sets of 8 and 3 sets of 6 then a rack run of side laterals

Superset of hack squats and RDLs 4 sets of 12 each with nearly zero rest. It was intense

I felt like my body was best to piss after this. Every set was crazy intense and the final sumo set was wicked!

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Hey i'm heading out the door for chest and shoulders.
In a hurry check back later. make it count today. T

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I took it easy at the gym today. Kept the reps high and wasn't feeling very good when I got up but the good news is I am starting to feel better. Thank you for support brothers!!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit some shoulders and traps today. Kept it light, but I am feeling stronger. Sure does help my mood just to smell the iron and move my body!

Glad you are feeling better Jim and good to see everyone here.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Seriously put in some work today... I felt like it was a massacre.

Superset
BB Curls sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6 and on the last set I hit 6, did as may partials as possible, dropped the weight and did a max rep set with as many partials as I could get and repeated two more times
Smith Close Grip Bench followed the same rep and drop scheme a above

Incline DB curls rest pause drop set typical DC rest pause set but at three different weights as I dropped it down. I also did partials after each rest-pause set....nuts

Triceps rope pressdown rest pause drop sets. Same thing as above but 4 different weights

Shoulders
Superset
Seated side laterals 5 sets of 12 with partials after each set
BB front Raises 5 sets of 12

Superset
Machine side laterals 4 sets of 12 did a drop set and partials on the last set
Machine Military Press 4 sets of 12 but did a drop set on the last set

I killed it for the Brick!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Hit some shoulders and traps today. Kept it light, but I am feeling stronger. Sure does help my mood just to smell the iron and move my body!

Glad you are feeling better Jim and good to see everyone here.

Keep doing what your doing buddy. No reason to rush in to anything. Nice Having a healthy brick here :)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Arms today just waiting on the ole lady to get home from work good to see u brick. Jim glad you're feeling better. Atom u rocked that workout brother.
Thnx
P

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Got a rest day today and i needed it. Still wore out from the sinus infection but getting a little better every day. Hopefully tomorrow i will be much better ;)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hot something a little different as part of the new plan...MUSCLE ROUNDS!

Damn, did I forget how brutal these get. So I did them a little different than what titan training calls for. Instead of doing the prescribed 4 reps per round, I did 6. Not a huge change, but the extra tension per set was wicked.

Hack Squats 6 reps done for 6 rounds x 4 sets... I wasn't quite able to 6 reps towards the end.

Lying Leg curls 6 reps done for 6 rounds x 4 sets...Kept a slow negative and good tension. Crazy pump in my legs now

Incline Smith bench 6 reps done for 6 rounds x 4 sets...I wasn't able to hit 6 in the last round of two in set 3 and 4. The burn was good

Seated calf raises 4 sets done DC style

Man, it is wild how these muscle rounds take it out of you. Great little training tool

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Leaving for back. Think i may up the reps and back down the poundages a little.
Shit we will see when i get there and get warm. Great group of people here in my favorite thread.. Good seeing you in here brick. Talk soon... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Another day of muscle round HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! And an awesome day it was

Back - Nautilus Plate loaded pulldows: Had a goal of 8 reps per round. It seems 8 reps is pretty magical on these. The TUT is very high and by the end of each round the number of reps comes down to around 5 or 6. Did 4 sets

Shoulders - Behind the Neck Smith Military press: Also shot for 8 reps per round. at the end I was getting 6.. Shoulder looked like they were stock on top of my arms after these

Tris and Bis were done as supersets so one set of bis, then one of tris...
Bis - Standing two cable curls (so cables were behind me to get a stretch) goal of 10 reps per round. Torturous! I was down to 7 reps at the end

Tris - Seated cable skullcrushers: goal of 10 reps on these as well. I could hardly get 6 at the end. Did 4 supersets

That is all she wrote... muscle rounds are not easy if you go heavy enough... they are HARD, REALLY FUCKING HARD and you will be huffing and puffing considering you only have 60-90 sec between sets given the exercise.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Don't tell my surgeon, but I went to the gym this afternoon and did some VERY light bench and tricep work. I think I did fine. We'll see if I have any bad pains tomorrow. Its either do something or go insane.

Glad to see all you guys... where's IB? Hope he is OK.

Your secret is safe with me. Welcome back!:headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit some guns this afternoon brothers. I'm feeling stronger. Mood is better today too. I was feeling kinda pissy yesterday, but I try not to stay there. Those weights are worth their weight in gold.

Good to see the gang here.