©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
QUOTE FROM PINKTON....

"Hahaha when people ask me how I got so big...I just say Synthetek Syntherol no steroids here. Best part is that it's legal

Ok. My start arm measurements were a little over 17 inches. As of today they are 18.5. Crazy shit!

John looking amazing. These pictures do him no justice, he looks insane irl

I'm going to start syntholing my chest in the next few weeks too so stay tuned!"

hey bro when doing outer head on biceps, do you normally go right above the huge vein, or right below? that's my only question about it.. seems like would go slightly above, but want to make sure.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
I also noticed you use 1' 1/2.. I was thinking just 29g insulin pins.. would that not work? im pretty lean, but you are too.. but I was under the impression that's what most people use was slin pins

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Woke up with my traps looking fully pumped like I just trained them. Freaking awesome!!! :headbang:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today, I'm going to put 3ccs of Syntherol in each upper pec , and depending on the feel I'd like to inject around the tricep horseshoe with up to 9ccs.

My right knee still aches from getting so dry. I may get some pentosan equine injection to try to repair the cartilage in my right knee. The only thing I don't like is that it thins the blood, and I'm on prescription Vasodilators.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just put 3ccs Syntherol in each upper pec and 6ccs in each tricep. I'm growing everyday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 106

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
6ccs Syntherol in tris today, and 9ccs Syntherol in tris the day before yesterday. THAT's RIGHT!!!!!

Syntherol....breakfast of champions!!!! B'autch!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 103

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Arms are diesel as fuck bro, got me wanting to make an order. Almost did last night, but cant afford no five bottles right now. May just order two and try the pinkton low dose 1/2 -1 cc injects on bis and tris...able to keep size when u stray away from the protocol like that? Id be fine with keepin an inch, dont need 3" like advertised off of 5 bottles...

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Arms are diesel as fuck bro, got me wanting to make an order. Almost did last night, but cant afford no five bottles right now. May just order two and try the pinkton low dose 1/2 -1 cc injects on bis and tris...able to keep size when u stray away from the protocol like that? Id be fine with keepin an inch, dont need 3" like advertised off of 5 bottles...

With the Pinkton Protocol of 1/2cc SYNTHEROL per bicep and tricep head every other day, 2 bottles will last you 160 days, almost half a year. You'll easily put on that inch you're looking for. By then you can afford a couple more bottles and keep going. For maintainence, you only need to inject each spot once a week.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Looking really good jj! Very impressive!

Thank you! I love the daily changes from SYNTHEROL. You can grow while on HRT if you go that route. It's the safe way to go since the contents are good for you and you can grow without large amount of hormones.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
With the Pinkton Protocol of 1/2cc SYNTHEROL per bicep and tricep head every other day, 2 bottles will last you 160 days, almost half a year. You'll easily put on that inch you're looking for. By then you can afford a couple more bottles and keep going. For maintainence, you only need to inject each spot once a week.

Cool thanks for the input brother, thats what i wanted to hear:headbang:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Going to hit traps with another 3ccs of Syntherol tonight. Also, 3ccs in the inner bicep head. I may hit inner lower chest but only with 1cc because I don't want to put too much too close to the line in between the pecs. I don't want to chance it swelling into the line between the pecs.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
New pinkton arm

PINKTON UPDATE PIC......

Notice the new arm thickness in biceps and triceps. Look at the increased vascularity and detail. This is from a very conservative Syntherol PROTOCOL that anyone can afford. 2 bottles will last almost half a year.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
New pinkton arm pic

PINKTON UPDATE PIC......

Notice the new arm thickness in biceps and triceps. Look at the increased vascularity and detail. This is from a very conservative Syntherol PROTOCOL that anyone can afford. 2 bottles will last almost half a year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 98

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just put 6ccs of Syntherol in each bicep, and 9ccs in each tricep. I didn't inject yesterday after work. Arms didn't feel ready. Have to follow your instincts.

Time to go do an arm workout. This is the 4th time I'm training arms this week.

One of my all time favorite quotes in bodybuilding was by Paul Dillet in an interview. Paul Dillet had legit 24" arms.

He was asked, DO YOU FOLLOW THE WEIDER PRINCIPALS WHEN training ARMS? THE RULES SAY YOU NEED DAYS OFF IN BETWEEN ARM DAYS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO GROW.

Paul Dillet responded by saying, FUCK THE RULES!!! I'LL train THEM 4 DAYS IN A ROW IF I WANT TO!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just trained chest, back, bis, tris, and traps. All of these muscles are growing ridiculously fast with the combination of injecting them all with Syntherol, and training them more frequently with less volume. It's really a shock to my system.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Traps

Part of being a Guinney pig is learning from trial and error. I just learned something very valuable. Apparently, there is a front and a back trap muscle. I just injected my left and right trap with 3ccs Syntherol. The first inject was the left side which went perfectly. The second inject was the right trap and I injected to far back towards the back of the body. I should have stopped and pulled the needle out when I saw that I was in the split between the front and back trap, but foolish as I am, I injected anyway. What this did was swell the back part putting pressure on the rear delt which caused reduced side lateral strength. We'll see in a few hours if the swelling makes it worse, it if the oil works its way into the tissue and strength returns. Also, injecting the front trap just looks better. Hitting the back trap causes a slight hunched back of Notre Dame look. Hahahahaha . From now on I'll make sure I'm in the front of the muscle. The front swells up with a very nice look like Arnold's traps have.

I also put 3ccs in each tricep down near the elbow on the inside to drop the tricep down. That went perfectly.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just woke up from a nap. My traps are sticking straight up and tris are even bigger. My lateral raise strength in my right delt feels normal again but there is a slight popping in my rear delt. I'm sure it will be normal by tomorrow.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Right on Jjb. High frequency and syntherol work very well together. You got some CT Fletcher training going in there. You want big arms, train em every day!

I can practically hear you yelling that in your best CT Fletcher voice:D

Looking lovely JJ:D