©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL ARM LOG with JJB1

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm noticing that Syntherol is so much better than anything else I've site injected! My bis and tris are much more full, and the size isn't fading like it dose with MCT oil, and it's not overly irritated and in pain like it is with AAS. The injects go in much easier which is what I need because I have a lot of scar tissue from using AAS and dirty synthol in the past. Syntherol is my new favorite compound. I 100% agree with Eliva on that!!!

I think I'm going to try putting 3ccs of Syntherol in my lats tonight. I was told to inject straight across from the nipple, parallel to the ground, into the outer lat while in a flexed position. I expect this to give me a wider look by Saturday at my show if I hit lats today, Wednesday, and Friday. The head NPC JUDGE told my buddy that all he looks at are legs and back. He wants to see massive legs(not mine), and a wide back(this is a strength of mine).

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Tear drop inject via syntherol

I just grew the balls to put 3ccs Syntherol in each tear drop and 3ccs in two sites on each quad sweep. They already look bigger. I'm training quads and hams now and it feels great!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pinkton Update Pic

Look how thick the back of the horseshoe is getting on Pinkton

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 143

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
so maybe I looked over where u said this, but... how many times you pinning per day?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
so maybe I looked over where u said this, but... how many times you pinning per day?

I don't believe in regiments. I pin when I feel like it. Sometimes several times a day. Sometimes e3d's. I hate rules!
I'm having Pinkton inject syntherol eod at 1/2cc in each bicep and tricep head.

Pinkton

Feb 24, 2014
I just load up syringes and pin them when I'm bored lmao

I'm fucking loving this stuff. My weights going up, my arms are getting ridiculously
Huge and actually being proportionate to my delts. Love this stuff so much...it's just so easy

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
I don't believe in regiments. I pin when I feel like it. Sometimes several times a day. Sometimes e3d's. I hate rules!
I'm having Pinkton inject syntherol eod at 1/2cc in each bicep and tricep head.

what if you just need some help on the peak? would it be ok to do 1cc in each outer head say 5 days a week?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just did my first ever syntherol lat injects. Talk about a difficult spot to hit on your own. I put 3ccs of syntherol in each lat, directly across from the nipple running parallel to the ground. It went in very smooth. Let's hope for instant width by morning just as all the other syntherol shots have gone. ;)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
what if you just need some help on the peak? would it be ok to do 1cc in each outer head say 5 days a week?

The peak looks good from a front double biceps pose when the inner head is hit. The peak looks best from a back double biceps pose when the outer peak is it. It wasn't until this week that I noticed that. I always thought the outer head was responsible for the peak completely. I would start with a 1/2cc in each head. It's best to keep both heads balanced in development. 5 days a week in the same head is asking for trouble. If you hit the same area too often it really tends to piss off the body. If you're set on injecting biceps 5 days a week, alternate heads with each inject. At first, years ago, I used to load of the bicep up in the mid point only looking for that high peak. It gave me a high peak but it was a narrow bicep, not natural looking. You need the muscle to fill out completely by keeping both heads growing as one. Trust me, you want people to think your biceps are not only huge, but real.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
It's been 4 hours after I put 3ccs of Syntherol in each lat. They already look wider. The outer lat isn't a muscle I have to worry about being blurred by site injecting so I'm going to put another 3ccs in each lat tomorrow, and 3ccs in each lat on Friday.

I wish I could go back in time and only use Syntherol for site injecting. I have a big swollen knot in my glute from the tren I shot yesterday crashing inside the muscle. I'm sure of this because I noticed it crashed and reheated it plus added benezol alcohol. It all makes sense now why I have a mass of scar tissue in each bicep the size of a gold ball, which looks good luckily. No one can tell unless they squeeze it. It's because I used to put tren in my biceps EOD and it obviously crashed enough times to produce massive scar tissue. Had I known I would have only used Syntherol and my biceps would still be pliable to the touch.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
My lats feel wider from the Syntherol. I injected directly across from the nipple which widened the upper lat. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF INJECTING SLIGHTLY LOWER WILL ADD TO THE LOOK OF WIDTH? I want to hit the lats again but don't want to mess up the shape. Lat injects are new to me. ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH LAT INJECTS?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
My lats feel wider from the Syntherol. I injected directly across from the nipple which widened the upper lat. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF INJECTING SLIGHTLY LOWER WILL ADD TO THE LOOK OF WIDTH? I want to hit the lats again but don't want to mess up the shape. Lat injects are new to me. ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH LAT INJECTS?

Haven't used Syntherol on lats but have done some injecting there...Going slightly lower should add to the thickness...Keep us posted on how it goes!

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
The peak looks good from a front double biceps pose when the inner head is hit. The peak looks best from a back double biceps pose when the outer peak is it. It wasn't until this week that I noticed that. I always thought the outer head was responsible for the peak completely. I would start with a 1/2cc in each head. It's best to keep both heads balanced in development. 5 days a week in the same head is asking for trouble. If you hit the same area too often it really tends to piss off the body. If you're set on injecting biceps 5 days a week, alternate heads with each inject. At first, years ago, I used to load of the bicep up in the mid point only looking for that high peak. It gave me a high peak but it was a narrow bicep, not natural looking. You need the muscle to fill out completely by keeping both heads growing as one. Trust me, you want people to think your biceps are not only huge, but real.

great info.. thanks bro.. I may just hit both heads in each arm 3 times per week.. think that would be good?